It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan conspires to convert Moon into DeathStar & target planet Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

Japan must've joined al qaida.
Damn terrorists.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Surely they would need to obtain watertight planning permission first?
So calm down, we all know how long that would take.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Thecakeisalie
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Many Bothans died to bring us this information...

Soon, we will witness the power of this fully operational battle station!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Never happen GI....................that Shimzu corp must be on dopamine

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If you were to take these concepts from the Japanese and switch them to being plans by the US Space Force enabled by the use of craft such as the triangles, then you have something a bit more possible since it is a good hunch by some of us that we have already have a presence on the Moon.

Detractors and shills will voice displeasure with that assessment, but I've seen a massive triangle craft and I've a copy of a government book that lays out the plans for the US Space Force and its gaining control of the upper hand in space via virtually taking command of the Moon. It will be our Death Star, you could say.

You think the US canned the shuttle and forgot about the militarization of space? Not a chance. And I'm all for it as long as we don't start zapping others as we tend to do with the drones these days.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Japan shouldn't be too proud of this technological terror it plans to construct. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

jude11

Although the Japanese claim it will only be used for peaceful purposes,,,Are you sure ya want to take that chance??

Exactly!

I would feel much safer if it were in the hands of the US,,,

Peace

Oh dear god, seriously? You would trust the US with something like this? Umm... No. I don't even trust the US with all of its nukes. The US is very tyrant versus Japan which isn't even aiming at being a super power. Japan has a lot of internal issues to deal with and they are content the way they are. I really don't get the paranoia about Japan on these forums, there's no crazy evil conspiracy about Japan taking over the world, it barely even has a military presence. The odds of Japan ever wanting to become a super power is probably less than Canada.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

jpkmets
Japan shouldn't be too proud of this technological terror it plans to construct. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force

Best post. /thread
edit on 29-11-2013 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So their done with harbor bombing then ?

I guess they figure if Fukushima spells their doom, they'll take the whole planet
out if we don't save them.

Insurance policy the mob would say.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ridiculous. Title is misleading. Leaving thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Thecakeisalie
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Many Bothans died to bring us this information...

Heh...Nice.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I thought Japan was going to destroy the world with their nuclear issues? Why spend more money on a death star when they're doing such a good job right there?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
this wont be happening in our liftime, we are talking about 11,000km x 250km of panels..the logistics are mindboggling and they are going to need a much more efficient means of getting there and back

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

vonclod
this wont be happening in our liftime, we are talking about 11,000km x 250km of panels..the logistics are mindboggling and they are going to need a much more efficient means of getting there and back

Which is probably another reason why it moved from Japan to skunk works. It's almost like saying that Japan invented Mechs back in the 70's and are going to somehow take over the world with them. I find this thread pretty disgusting, it shows how much hatred some people have for Japan even though they have done virtually nothing to try and take over the world. Maybe some people here don't trust them because of WW2? I don't quite understand the hatred against Japan in this thread.

I get some of it thought, they messed up with Fukushima but that doesn't mean they hate the world or want to rule/destroy it which is what a lot of people here seem to believe. Honestly, I thought that ATS had more integrity than this but it seems that some people can't accept that post-war Japan is much different than pre-war Japan.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
There is already a few Year old Thread from loooooooonng Time ago,
i found him today and think it is amazing and the People who have a
"Imagination about our Earthling-Future should have a look:
Future Mega Project

The Moon is far away but other Projects are possible in the next Decade

By the Way i've "heard" that the Chinese are "on the Way" to the Moon
in this Days.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Luke......use the force luke.

Ahh the infinite fun you can make of such a plan. Sure it would be a awesome tech achievement. I would love to see that one day .

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I seen in a documentary that when Japan finally comes to foreclose on America, they were gonna take down the Statue of Liberty and scrap out all the copper, probably how they'll fund the DeathStar. Doc was directed by Uwe Boll.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join