It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity the perennial force a theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
Gravity the perennial and mysterious force that has to date evaded the modern human mind to comprehend. Well i dont proclaim to have the answer at all but i just want to propose an idea for thought.

The picture you see (below) is a Vandergraph generator which splits up charge as can be seen in the diagram into plus (+ve) and negative (-ve) charge distributions. I think most people in their life have seen a demonsttation of one of these things so no need to explain its effects.

To start of this theory I propose to consider for a moment that cosmic rays are a form of radatiating heat that holds and its promulgates its energy as the negative (-ve) charge distribution.

The next thing to consider in this theory is that a fundamental until of mass (an atom for argument sake) exists due to a mechansim which takes places at the atomic level. A distinguishing feature of this mechanism is the existance of two poles of charge distribution. This mechanism is analogous and operates at the atomic level on the same principal as the internal mechanism shown in the Vandergragh generator (where we see the +Ve and -Ve charges split between the motion of two wheels connected togther by the pulley).

The comic rays from space hit the atom which divides up the heat energy into two layers of charge, which become distributed between the different +ve and -ve rotations in the atom. Some of the (-ve) is radiated back to the space source, but the rate is not fast enough to prevent an accumalation of the + ve charge which accumulates on the outer energy shell of atom.

This process would start at the gaseous cloud stage and cause cosmic dust to be attracted to the focal point of the accumulating positive charge sounding the atom. In other words a dense region of cosmic dust is forming (spherical in shape) around the positive charge region. This is because the dust in the sphere is dominated by the (+ve) region of charge.

The process is dependant on conversion of cosmic rays to heat, and the heating up of the region where the charge is being accumulated in the dust cloud. Eventually however an equilibrium is reached where the region of mass starts to collapse on its self and cool into a perceivable solid sphere. The equilbrium is reached betwee +ve and - ve charge is the gravity effect we experience.

We dont notice we are electrically charged ourselfs because relative to all objects around us we are at the same potential. If we travel vertically away from the surface of the sphere of (-ve) charge the charge distribution we hold in our atoms, is converted at an atomic level from kinetic motiion to potential engery so we dont notice any electrical effect.

Before all the knockers come flying in, consider a few things i dont necessary believe this is the explanation for gravity its simply an idea i had while looking a the fundamental principal of the Vandergraph, and also reading an article that cosmic rays from space may be the initiators for lighting on earth, just made me start thinking.
gravity equals love, no science for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I refer you to the reply above, love is not a weak force.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ErosA433

I have heard that 1 cosmic ray can have the energy of a base ball travvelling 90mph. For a photon smaller than an electron thats a bit far fetched. Love is what brings all things together and theres no science for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This leads me to a question.

If I was able to reverse my polarity, could I fly?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

sligtlyskeptical
This leads me to a question.

If I was able to reverse my polarity, could I fly?
what is opposed to your natural state? Gravity?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by alfa1

I refer you to the reply above, love is not a weak force.

So, Love killed the Dinosaurs?

Earth gravity + K/T Event meteor = Dino extinction.

If you want to call that Love, I'm going to request you post up a personal picture so we all who to give a wide berth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join