It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A god of war 'versus' the Father of Love and Service

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A jealous, murdering, enslaving, cursing, blood-lusting lord of war holy??

This thread will form part of a series, intended with collaboration between fellow ATS member Egyptia and myself. Hopefully such can serve to shed some light on some pertinent questions in regards to our life path of purpose and the 'bigger picture' that affects our lives to this day. This is an introduction to that wider work.

The aim by this effort is to further highlight in examining the disparity (linked below) between the ways of a 'lording god of destruction, murder and lies' and the Father of Truth and Creation outlined within the Bible. In deed, may we come to recognize them by their fruit (or lack thereof)!
www.evilbible.com...
Please note: I do not endorse the title of the site, for I do see the Bible as comprised of much Light Truth and wisdom, in amongst trappings of distortion that requires diligence of the willing seeker to determine the 'chess board' positive light squares from the negative in operation. The ruling powers and their agents have structured scriptural texts for purpose of deliberate organised 're-legioning' (blending of the Truth with devilish distortion) toward a negative indoctrination, as with all major religions maligned with truth melded in with lies to attract our souls with mass effect (that could never be intrinsically sparked without the Light of Truth written within our DNA to recognize such in varying degrees, in order to be 'lured in').

Some interesting information regarding the 'prized' Israelite ark of the covenant 'commanded' to be built as an advanced technological weapon of destruction and communication by Biblical account.

I have never bashed the bible for its accuracy or inaccuracy yet only for its legitimacy as God's word. There is overwhelming Biblical evidence that the Ark of the Covenant was structurally designed to act both as an alien transmitter-capacitor and a weapon. The Ark, lethal if touched, was used to communicate with what masqueraded as God; aliens posing as God, requested a contrivance built, which would eventually also aid Israelites when it was carried into battles. "And they shall make an Ark of #tim wood, two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof. 'And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold around and all about." One of the Gold plates was positively charged and one was negatively charged and together they formed the condenser. If one of the cherubim's positioned above the Mercy Seat acted as a magnet, then one has the rudimentary requirements of a two way communication set. The 'Lord' even detailed what clothing should be worn when consulting the Ark, so that no interference would be encountered when talking through the device, and to also likely limit the risk of electrocution. Further proof of the Ark's functions can be found in the First Book Of Samuel, Chapter 3:3, when the Ark directly speaks to Samuel: "And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the Lord, where the Ark of God was, and Samuel was laid to sleep. 'That the Lord called Samuel, and he answered here am I. 'And he ran unto Eli, and said here am I, for thou calledst me. And he said. I called not, lie down again. And he went and lay down". This repeated itself on two more occasions and eventually Eli realized that the Lord was speaking to Samuel via the Ark, which he then told to Samuel, and on the fourth occasion Samuel was able to converse with the Lord, directly through this contrivance. The only persons in the house at the time were Eli and Samuel, and it is quite blatant that it was indeed the Ark which 'spoke' to Samuel. This fuels the argument that the Ark , an alien invention, would have been an unseemly tool for the all powerful true God of the Universe; HE would not need a technological artifice such as a Three-in One communication device set, a religious receptacle and a weapon of destruction. The Ark had these uses; at all of the times of communication with 'God' and at the times of great battles, the Ark was invariably present. Unfortunately, not everyone had the same opinion of the Ark as divine in intent. David decided for safety's sake, to 'steal away with it', with Uzzah's help, with tragic consequences as retold in the second book of Samuel, Chapter 6: "And when they came to Nachons threshing-floor, Uzzah put forth his hand to the Ark of God, and took hold of it, for the oxen shook it. 'And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzzah, and God smote him there for his error, and there he died by the Ark of God." Quite clearly the Ark was carrying a massive electrical charge which killed Uzzah on the spot when he touched it.Theologians mince words. Otherwise, why didn't the God of the Universe, our True Lord, kill Uzzah for attempting to sequester the Ark at the outset; why did He have to wait until he actually touched it? Perhaps, it's because 'God' as described in the Hebrew Old Testament was not remotely the omniscient, omnipresent God of the universe but instead a crafty, manipulative completely in charactor masquerading alien. Good technology looks just like magic. Divine magic that tells you so and can reach out and bite you is from quite a God!

ufodigest.com...

So what did Jesus have to say about the 'lord' that the Isis-Ra-Elite bloodlines followed in falsely led blood letting sacrifice and worship?

“Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.” John 8:43-51 (KJV)

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 (KJV)

"Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one."
John 10 25:30 (KJV)
edit on 28-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
continued from first page..
A jealous lord of war..... hates the way of Truth in direct fellowship with Life. The 'chosen' servants of a murderer murdered the True Emissary of Loving Service in Jesus. Their father to which they lived in 'lawful' allegiance to is in deed a deceiving devil that still craves war, bloodshed, destruction and worship in falsity today, for he is 'head' still of the same hierarchical ruler-ship of the world kingdoms today, just as ages before.

“Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.” Matthew 4: 8-9

Jesus would not submit to evil and was made yet another sacrifice in cruel operation to the blood lusting 'god of this world' that sanctioned such ways by many unholy precepts against the Virtue in Christ.

The Divine way, truth and life of Jesus the Christ has long been crudely maligned by the deliberate 'structured' Biblical linking of a True Holy emissary of Love in amongst edited weavings of other 'lords' and 'gods' in a horrendous hypocritical manner of being with worldly rulership. There was GOOD reason for Jesus to be Sent to humanity in amongst a world lost in mass idol worship due to gross lies, fear and confusion by such powerful technologically advanced beings. He was Sent by the Loving Spirit of Creation to set the record straight- and was murdered for His Service, always in Love by the same 'chosen' bloodlines of this wicked 'father' identified by his clansmen as Yahweh and Jehovah—the same entity worshipped by ancient civilization customs upholding polytheist traditions—hence the 'jealousy' among these deities often warring amongst themselves for 'overlord supremacy' through the aeons. There will be more threads on this to provide further clarity upon the 'bigger picture' regarding these matters.

Jesus did not identify the Holy Father with a specific name, unalike the ancient demiurges that desired to be worshipped within established temples, altars with sacrifices performed ritually in their 'honour'. Jesus never set out to establish any of these things—not one single building (that today comprises a spirit of re-legioning), that still honours these 'lower' deities with the upholding paganistic traditions of old dedicated to them.

The rulers of this world have programmed many to not even dare to question Biblical content and to perceive it as 'infallible', appealing to our carnal senses of ingrained fear, shame and guilt for even considering such 'sinfully'. There is a very powerful author of confusion in this world, soiling the Truth by an ancient agenda draped in deceit- and such authorship is not in the Spirit of Truth, that is all Good and Loving in the Ways upon it's Creation. Jesus lived and Called us to follow Him for a Means of Salvaging out of this falsely led dominion of evil. Our power in chosen will plays a role by what we opt to follow in the course of this fleshly contained existence.

May we all delve deeper in seeking the Truth, and not turn away from the Path of Jesus the Christ, 'throwing the baby out with the bathwater' so to speak, as many sadly have at the other extreme of ignoring the Light Lived in loving service. Such 'extremities' are the traps that spark divisions as intended by the spirits of cunning and deceit long operating upon our being of will to snare us toward evil means, aside from Love for their own means of power in further enslavement.
edit on 28-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I really don't see how idolizing one guy goes along with what he was saying to begin with.

I don't remember reading anywhere to worship Jesus except from the church itself, love and remember ,follow etc yeah but the rest seems added on to what he was saying, which in my opinion was the same feel as other teachers of the time.

I'm afraid I have made a habit of throwing the baby out with that bath water, if it doesn't come clean out it goes.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Yup yup... I fully endorse this thread

S&F

Theres only 4 books needed in the bible..... the rest is just a damn good story

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Great thread, S&F. I agree 100% with the points you made, except for maybe the Ark being a communications device from aliens.

Yahweh is the devil and he is masquerading as an angel of light. I believe that Yahweh is a 100% human construct, a god who only exists to mentally enslave the masses by pointing in the opposite direction of Truth by using the Truth against itself. They have done it for thousands of years, using the teachings of "prophets" who knew the true God and twisting them to conform their false god.

As far as the Ark of the Covenant, I believe it is only one of many graven images created by Yahweh in the bible, Jesus being another example.

The only true image of God is the one that we all have, the light of Truth within all of us. We see this light every waking moment of our lives. Light is the most important means of information we have, it is what we rely on most to stay alive. The Light we have is the Word of God because it is pure information, and we are the Word made flesh because we are fleshy creatures that have the Light (Word) of God within us.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Jesus did not identify the Holy Father with a specific name, unalike the ancient demiurges that desired to be worshipped within established temples, altars with sacrifices performed ritually in their 'honour'. Jesus never set out to establish any of these things—not one single building (that today comprises a spirit of re-legioning), that still honours these 'lower' deities with the upholding paganistic traditions of old dedicated to them.

Thats because Jesus did not appear to start a new religion, but rather operated within the already established Israelite monotheistic religion.

- Which is why Jesus - as a firstborn - was dedicated to God in the temple, according to the old laws.
- Which is why Jesus read from the Old Testament and was seen at synagogues.
- Which is why Jesus said that the "law" was to remain till "heaven and earth" pass away.
...etc.

See, you can't exactly separate Jesus from the Israelite religious tradition within which he worked. Quoting from sites like ufodigest doesn't really help your case, either.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yup yup... I fully endorse this thread S&F Theres only 4 books needed in the bible..... the rest is just a damn good story

The old testament serves as a very rich and useful insight of the 'chosen' bloodline in operation here still and also provides knowledge as to the presence and modus operandi of these technologically advanced 'gods', with their interference upon our original genome, resulting in our state of suppression and oppression for their means of control.

There are moves currently to bring about moreso the barbaric ways of the 'old' with events to come, hence desires to inform of such 'imposter' entities moreso, in better determining what is what and whom is serving whom.

Thank you for the kind words of support.
edit on 29-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

As far as the Ark of the Covenant, I believe it is only one of many graven images created by Yahweh in the bible, Jesus being another example. The only true image of God is the one that we all have, the light of Truth within all of us. We see this light every waking moment of our lives. Light is the most important means of information we have, it is what we rely on most to stay alive. The Light we have is the Word of God because it is pure information, and we are the Word made flesh because we are fleshy creatures that have the Light (Word) of God within us.

Jesus carried the Word Purely with His Message as an Emissary Sent in the distinct Image of the Father incorruptible, hence why His Movement was subverted by the spiritual enemies of our being.

Those serving evil's desires were seen as hypocrites and Jesus in scripture also spoke out against them for such. The clansmen following a very real entity in Yahweh/Jehovah had a way of murdering the prophets serving Truth and the Divine Emissary in Jesus from the Holy Father. He was Sent in Service to help free humanity in the Ways of the Truth out of our devilish bondage's. The 'gods' have done so much damage to the consciousness of mankind, still with influence today.

The Good Spirit bore it's Positive effect in reverberation, however the enemies of Truth are always at work in snaring.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" 1 Peter 5:8

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Which is why Jesus said that the "law" was to remain till "heaven and earth" pass away. ...etc. See, you can't exactly separate Jesus from the Israelite religious tradition within which he worked. Quoting from sites like ufodigest doesn't really help your case, either.

This is exactly why I mentioned the distortion of texts to 'bridge' the holy unto the unholy. It makes absolutely no rational sense that Jesus in Good Spirit would both live and teach unconditional love, humility, forgiveness for transgressions, praying for enemies, turning the other cheek etc if He endorsed the barbaric laws and ways of a false god, including all the harsh and unmerciful capital offenses of the old testament. Such ways were at opposite ends of the Good Spirit of operation as I see it, hence He was treated as an enemy of their cause.

The scriptures I included in the OP I hope would have been revelatory as to what He Came to expose to the Israelites with a Message clear as to the identity of their 'father'.

Regarding the link: I discern the information quoted and include it on the merits of content included and not by the 'source' which listed relevant scripture.

According to Biblical accounts, the ark also caused the people who stole it to lose their fingernails, their hair to fall out and brought lesions on their skin. The ones that carried it also died of health issues. Radioactive maybe?

According to Nikola Tesla: "Nikola Tesla, wrote in 'The Wall of Light' that Moses had to have been a skilled electrical engineer. The ark, Tesla concluded, was a very powerful 'condenser.' It created intense vibrations that could smash solid stone. The Israelites carted the device into battle and won wars with it."

I Samuel 14/5: 'And when the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout...' 4/8: '...who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians...' In II Samuel 6/6-7...a simple man named Uzzah, disregarded warnings, touched the Ark improperly and was electrocuted! '...Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.' The man attempted to place it back on the ox-drawn cart and died. They had no concept of high-voltage. 6/9: 'And David was afraid of the Lord that day.' The story of Jericho is told in the Book of Joshua. The actual site of Jericho was found. The stone walls were over ten feet thick. What could bring down massive walls? According to the Old Testament, it was the power of the Lord. Marching around the stone fort and blowing trumpets could not possibly shatter such walls. The Ark of the Covenant was there and responsible for 'tumbling down' the walls of Jericho. There are numerous references to, again, a great shout.'

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I totally agree that what Jesus said was the truth, I don't deny that at all and I believe that those in power saw him as a threat because he preached about the true God, the one that we are all a part of.

Jesus did not see himself as superior or more special than anyone else, he was only pointing out what we all are, which is the Son of God, the image of God. Those who killed him turned him into an idol and graven image and made him into the OT god Yahweh. Jesus only referred to the OT scripture because one he could discern the truth from the lies within it, and two because that was what the people he was teaching were familiar with.

Jesus did not see Yahweh as the true God but an impostor in my opinion, and as you say he came to disrupt the corruption that had taken place.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Awesome thread S+F…

PrimeLight
The aim by this effort is to further highlight in examining the disparity (linked below) between the ways of a 'lording god of destruction, murder and lies' and the Father of Truth and Creation outlined within the Bible. In deed, may we come to recognize them by their fruit (or lack thereof)!

Even the disciples were confused between the 2, as is evidenced, by the following verses…

Luke 9:51-54
51 Now it came to pass, when the time had come for Him to be received up, that He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem, 52 and sent messengers before His face. And as they went, they entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare for Him. 53 But they did not receive Him, because His face was set for the journey to Jerusalem. 54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?”

The two disciples seem to think that consuming enemies with fire, is something that is natural, and of God’s character etc...

But of course Jesus shows otherwise…

Luke 9:55-56
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. 56 For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.” And they went to another village.

A pretty big dilemma, when one considers the story of “Sodom and Gomorrah”. Clearly a different spirit at work there, or possibly, a natural disaster. Men may have genuinely, but mistakenly, attributed those things to the one true God, probably because they didn’t know any better IMO…

PrimeLight
“Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.” John 8:43-51 (KJV)

There is clearly a malevolent force helping to commit atrocities in the OT IMO…but my own take on this, is that this malevolent force, got misconstrued by men, to be coming from the one true God.

In those John 8:43-51 verses, I believe Jesus was stating they were of their Father, the devil, because, that they had turned away from following the one true God, and were instead following their own evil ways and negative egos etc…

PrimeLight
The ruling powers and their agents have structured scriptural texts for purpose of deliberate organised 're-legioning' (blending of the Truth with devilish distortion)
toward a negative indoctrination, as with all major religions maligned with truth melded in with lies to attract our souls with mass effect…

Yes, truth has been mixed in with lies. People are drawn in by the love, light and truth of Jesus (and rightly so), but at the same time, they cling to that which is not of God.

Of course, Jesus quotes certain prophets from the OT, so he clearly believes that those particular prophets were righteous and spoke the truth etc…

Jesus truth shines like a light through the text, and cancels out all contradictions and lies, if only people would search for the truth and discernment, instead of clumping everything together as being all from God, then they might be able to get closer to the bigger picture.

PrimeLight
Some interesting information regarding the 'prized' Israelite ark of the covenant 'commanded' to be built as an advanced technological weapon of destruction and communication by Biblical account.

I think the “ark of the covenant” was some kind of advanced technology, used primarily as a power source, possibly, tapping into zero point energy, and that it was used to help build Temples. But like any technology that can be used for good, it can invariable be used for evil purposes too; when in the wrong hands…

PrimeLight
So what did Jesus have to say about the 'lord' that the Isis-Ra-Elite bloodlines followed in falsely led blood letting sacrifice and worship?

IMO the blood sacrifices came from Fallen Angels described of, in the Book of Enoch…And in fact, a few prophets in the OT, pointed out that sacrifices were not required of God. One such prophet was Hosea, who Jesus quotes, twice in the Gospel of Mathew.

Regarding sacrifices, The following passage from the Gnostic text “On the Origin of the World”, is quite an eye opener…

Let us return to the aforementioned rulers, so that we may offer some explanation of them. Now, when the seven rulers were cast down from their heavens onto the earth, they made for themselves angels, numerous, demonic, to serve them. And the latter instructed mankind in many kinds of error and magic and potions and worship of idols and spilling of blood and altars and temples and sacrifices and libations to all the spirits of the earth, having their coworker fate, who came into existence by the concord between the gods of injustice and justice.

- JC

edit on 29-11-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Fantastic post. Thank you for taking the time to put in all that good effort with pertinent scripture included. We are very much in alignment with our perspectives, and see we both share signatures from the book of John also.

if only people would search for the truth and discernment, instead of clumping everything together as being all from God, then they might be able to get closer to the bigger picture.

Hopefully these threads can assist in determining that there is a 'middle ground' in sorting out the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. It appears that many often take a stance in absolutes, either blindly believing as a 'whole' or being outright dismissive as to significance and relevance today of the veracity of the truths within the Bible.

Glad you touched on the Gnostics also as they will form part basis of the next thread.

Another interesting addition within the Bible, highlighting the 'plural' of gods.

Psalm 82 King James Version (KJV)
82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Apparently there are quite a number of Sumerian influences within the OT writings and that these 'gods' are the same ancient deities as previous ages, with their long held influence over earth's nations and her people's. I denote that there was a 'falling away' and rebellion in amongst these councils of 'gods'. They could also be perceived as the Adversaries councils with their worldly dominion rule. History will show account that there also were times in which humans opted to rebel against the authority of these powerful deities.

more on the 'sons of god' for referencing...
sites.google.com...

Yahweh merged with El in the OT?
fuzzyquark.comxa.com...
somethingsurprising.blogspot.ca...
edit on 1-12-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

PrimeLight
Fantastic post. Thank you for taking the time to put in all that good effort with pertinent scripture included. We are very much in alignment with our perspectives, and see we both share signatures from the book of John also.

Thank you…

I’m glad someone out there, shares my perspective. What frustrates me more than anything, is that apologists today, are still defending the evil actions perpetrated in the OT, as if they came from the one true God. And even worse, they are tying in those supposed God characteristics, with Jesus himself.

The main reason Atheists remain atheists, is partly because of the evil actions, they see God supposedly committing in the OT, and thus they turn away, and don’t look for a higher truth. And on the flip side of that, we have Christian apologists who defend Gods so called evil actions, without looking for a greater truth themselves.

I think it’s high time that the sewage blocking the drain was removed completely, so that the waters can flow more freely and abundantly…

PrimeLight
Glad you touched on the Gnostics also as they will form part basis of the next thread.

Well, if your going to start a thread which includes aspects of Gnosticism and Gnostic texts, then I’ll be there…The Gnostics had much to say in regards to Archons leading men astray…

PrimeLight
Yahweh merged with El in the OT?
fuzzyquark.comxa.com...

Comparing Deuteronomy 32 verses 8-9, with what appears to be the older version, of same text, found in the dead sea scrolls below…is very tricky.

"When El Elyon gave to the nations their inheritance,
when he separated the sons of men,
he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
For Yahweh's portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted inheritance."

There seem to be 2 ways of looking at this. One, which is fairly straightforward, is that “El Elyon” is a different God to “Yahweh.” The second interpretation, is that “El Elyon” gave the other nations, to the “sons of God” and that “El Elyon”, under the new name Yahweh, took a portion for himself.
OF course El, Elyon translates as “most high God”, and as we know from the Bible, there are many different ways to describe God, which is what makes this more complex.

And also, according to the Hebrew Scriptures, its the God “Ale” or “El” who liberates the Israelites during the Exodus.
And yet during Gods conversation with Abraham, God asserts that He is Yahweh, and that he was also the God Ale/El, who brought them out of the wilderness…etc (Exodus 6:2-3)

2 ways of looking at this…

Either they’re both one and the same God, who consistently takes the rap for some other entity, committing evil. Or they’re 2 different Gods, with one (Yahweh) committing various atrocities, while trying to supplant the other “El Elyon”…

I have to say though, just looking at this logically…I don’t really see why God would change his name, or have to assert that He was the same God who brought them out of the wilderness, and that he now goes by the Name (Yahweh) etc…

And it seems to me, that the way the above verse is structured, it seems to be more suggestive, that Yahweh is one of these “Sons of God”, who is allotted a portion. My thinking being, that the Most high God (El Elyon), would not need a portion, or even have someone else allot him a portion to begin with, for surely ALL the people, would be His inheritance, and not just a select few!

- JC
edit on 3-12-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

I think it’s high time that the sewage blocking the drain was removed completely, so that the waters can flow more freely and abundantly…

There are awakenings occurring with the end of this cycle, however at the same time great deceptions will be increasing in turn to steer the hearts and minds of the flock, with the ying and yang 'law of opposition' functioning of this world.

I’m glad someone out there, shares my perspective. What frustrates me more than anything, is that apologists today, are still defending the evil actions perpetrated in the OT

Many digest what they are fed from a very young age, without personal closer study and with powerful spirits also attached for our re-legioning (apart from the Way of the Good Spirit). I too have been a victim of these 'spirits of religion' mentioned in the Bible, that I have now learned disturbingly can also supernaturally answer prayers to mislead. For a time, I was one of those apologetics, though I knew better as a child (when I first opened the OT element of the Bible) what was repulsive to me in all the calls for sacrifice, worship, war, oppressive rules/laws etc. This was not the Holy Father in operation to my spirit. It is a 'lord' that desires in exactly that-to exercise control through fear, advanced knowledge and ignorance ingrained (along with negative dna manipulation) over 'inferior' deemed subjects.

And also, according to the Hebrew Scriptures, its the God “Ale” or “El” who liberates the Israelites during the Exodus. And yet during Gods conversation with Abraham, God asserts that He is Yahweh, and that he was also the God Ale/El, who brought them out of the wilderness…etc (Exodus 6:2-3) 2 ways of looking at this… Either they’re both one and the same God, who consistently takes the rap for some other entity, committing evil. Or they’re 2 different Gods, with one (Yahweh) committing various atrocities, while trying to supplant the other “El Elyon”… I have to say though, just looking at this logically…I don’t really see why God would change his name, or have to assert that He was the same God who brought them out of the wilderness, and that he now goes by the Name (Yahweh) etc… And it seems to me, that the way the above verse is structured, it seems to be more suggestive, that Yahweh is one of these “Sons of God”, who is allotted a portion. My thinking being, that the Most high God (El Elyon), would not need a portion, or even have someone else allot him a portion to begin with, for surely ALL the people, would be His inheritance, and not just a select few!

This is the issue when dealing with Biblical texts...Do we blindly bear 'faith' that the writings are the inspiration of only a Holy God in a world of many 'god sons' with powerful supernatural influence over humanity, evidenced as treating earth children as 'lower subjects' in encouraging sacrificial offerings, worship and dispensing their own brand of 'law and justice'. Are we to believe as 'infallible', interpretations of scripture being openly and accurately delivered in amongst such ancient writings? Should we believe such writings as totally pure in Divinity and not distortions themselves for control and further enslavement (that occurred prior and during the time of transcribing)? Are we to have faith that the councils of appointed kingships that assembled these writings and omitted many others had our best interests at heart?....All these elements are suspect to further questioning and investigation...and our earthen history certainly predates the happenings of the last 2000 years with the ruler-ships of these 'sons of god', still in full effect then, wars, manipulation and all.

The Gnostics viewed this world as a prison planet and I am becoming moreso inclined that this is a world that we need to be set free from. Many traps are laid out to snare us here in a dimensional remaining (for such control craving deities to keep feeding off our spiritual power), in their prized 'fallen' realm of operation, planet earth.

My avatar shows one of these 'gods' holding symbolically our pineal gland in it's grasp (our spiritual potential in awareness), and intuitively I feel the container in the other hand is symbolic of that which possesses souls in captivity.

Apologies for the delay in reply and thank you for the add.

edit on 5-12-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The gods referenced further in the Bible...

"For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the Lord." Exodus 12:12

“Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?" Exodus 15:11

“Pay attention to all that I have said to you, and make no mention of the names of other gods, nor let it be heard on your lips." Exodus 23:13

"I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy loving-kindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." Psalm 138:1-2

"They sacrificed to demons that were no gods, to gods they had never known, to new gods that had come recently, whom your fathers had never dreaded." Deuteronomy 32:17

"And Joshua said to all the people, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, ‘Long ago, your fathers lived beyond the Euphrates, Terah, the father of Abraham and of Nahor; and they served other gods." Joshua 24:2

"Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—” Genesis 3:22

edit on 5-12-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Jesus was not a pacifist. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."(Mt 10:34) The sword is obviously a metaphor for violent conflict juxtaposed with peace, so he was teaching he did not come to bring non-violence but war... and in the battle of Armageddon will ensue upon his return: “Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war."(Re 19:11)

Do not be deceived by the hippie Jesus of theological liberalism, he is coming back to make war.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Bigwhammy
Jesus was not a pacifist. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."(Mt 10:34) The sword is obviously a metaphor for violent conflict juxtaposed with peace, so he was teaching he did not come to bring non-violence but war... and in the battle of Armageddon will ensue upon his return: “Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war."(Re 19:11)

Do not be deceived by the hippie Jesus of theological liberalism, he is coming back to make war.

Perhaps you might read more then a single verse in the chapter if you actually want to understand the meaning...

The sword is a symbolic representation of the division his teaching creates... Oh... and revelation was written by an old man in a cave... I wouldn't put too much stock in that book...

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Akragon

Perhaps you might read more then a single verse in the chapter if you actually want to understand the meaning...

The sword is a symbolic representation of the division his teaching creates... Oh... and revelation was written by an old man in a cave... I wouldn't put too much stock in that book...

I am familiar with the context. He juxtaposed sword and peace, sword is symbolic of conflict with family and the world, He was not a pacifist. Just before Jesus' arrest he told his disciples to carry a real sword as a weapon. “He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one." (Lk 22:36)

If you do not believe the book of Revelation then you have no basis to believe the Gospels, you can't just pick and choose and be consistent.

edit on 12/7/2013 by Bigwhammy because: mispelling

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

That is just incorrect... Revelation wasn't even in the bible when it was compiled... it was added at a later date...

And this ALL or NOTHING mentality doesn't fly with me brother...

The bible isn't one book despite what you've been taught... YOU can pick what books you deem worthy of your attention if you wish...

But since you are Christian these are things that are absurd to what you've been taught

Jesus most definitely was a pacifist... but he wasn't afraid to take a stand either... he busted out a whip and over turned the tables of the money changers...

Break away from your church and read the bible for yourself instead of believing everything your preachers tell you

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

You say that if a person doesn't believe in The Book of Revelation then they can't believe in The Gospels. How did you come to this conclusion? The Book of Revelation is older than The Gospels and the Jesus there in Revelation who loves power and destruction and "opening the gates of hell" is NOT the same Jesus of The Gospels who was loving, turn-the-other-cheek, forgiving, perfectly loving (unconditionally loving).

Compare Matthew to The Book of Revelation, God seems to be of a complete different nature but we know that God is eternal and his Law lasts forever so he doesn't change.

So either Jesus lied saying God is life and eternal and the same and perfect raising people from the dead, or Jesus lied and The Book of Revelation is true where God wants revenge and the control and destruction of the entire planet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join