It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scratches and bruises

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
update:
increasing sounds at work and hair pulled at work
several hairpulling events at home, a few new scratchmarks, and a couple bruises on throat from what felt like being strangled.
meeting with someone tomorrow to see if they can help or if they need to take me to the reservation and/or have shaman come to my home.
will keep anyone who is interested updated as it progresses

gal

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
so ive had a cleansing ritual in foster parents' teepee, been gifted a silver neclace ffilled with sage and with a tourquois stone that my foster mom had been given years ago, along with a leather pouch of herbs and pyrite from foster father and also gifted a giant quartz crystal theyd had in their home over 10 yrs. they plan to do as many home blessings and healing/cleansing rituals on me as needed. they have both received nonsense mssgs from my fone that doesnt show on my txt history or on my official fone history.

i have just been told by hubs he thought i fabricated whole thing causing the scratches myself. he immediately backtracked and said he had held me in his arms while abt a dozen scratches occured and knows there is no way i could have done it myself but the damage is done. i know my foster family supports me but im feeling so isolated at home at the moment.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hope you get rid of that nasty entity soon. I would imagine things could only get worse if something isn't done soon. If you don't get the results you need, maybe look into a good paranormal investigation team or contact demonologist Lorraine Warren.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Night Star
Hope you get rid of that nasty entity soon. I would imagine things could only get worse if something isn't done soon. If you don't get the results you need, maybe look into a good paranormal investigation team or contact demonologist Lorraine Warren.

understatement of the year.
warning dont bother reading if squeemish.
tues night i had home invasion dream where i was murdered. shot behind left ear where hair always gets pulled.
last night daughter (unaffected since the 1st sighting of girl in her room) had nightmare that it was "impersonating" ppl we met (always women) i didnt seem to notice or beleive her ech time until we wound up running for our lives again and again. today i showed her my personal protection i wear AT ALL TIMES. except when i removed them to let her look at them. i made one for her did a blessing and chose to nap as i suddenly felt drained. several times she entered saying she heard 3 loud bangs. being tired and irritated over being awakened i told her it was nothing leave me alone.

turns out islept about 6 or 7hrs. when husband got home he turned on bedroom light. i sat straight up pointed at light saying nothing. he assumed migraine and sut it off. as he sat on bed he noticed pillow behind me and asked "what the ****" aparently i held mypalm infront of him for gim to watched. traced something the spit in my hand, slapped them together and threw the spit on him before collapsing back to sleep. when he jolted me back seconds later i was confused to say the least about his panic. my first real thought was how badly my left side of head hurt. he told me to turn around and i found this

edit on 20-12-2013 by Curiousgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

heres the full image from further back

my 2nd pillow was sitting partially over hubs pillow. i threw1sr pillow off bed and picked up 2nd pillow to find this sandwich between his pillow and mine

and a nice shot of the scalp that had been torn away with the hair. cant get a good shot yet of back of head but will keep tryingn.

lips r also cracked dry and bloody and very thirsty

realized i forgot to put all prtection back in place b4 nap.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i noticed very faint almost like dry scrtchmarks, the white lines that fade very quicly, and tried to trace each detail i could before it completely diasappeared.

no clue if its accurate or how much faded b4 i began. but im finished. they can continuue to bless this house and myself but i want out. i want all belongings in storage incase somethign was "gifted" to me with this intention. i told hubs put house on market i dont care if it follows me maybe having more control over whats allowed itno my home intstead of this 15yr hoarder state of accumulation maybe it could help, maybe not, but im ready to brave the below freezing temps in a dang campground ill break in if i have to im that done with this

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
That is terrifying! I would want to move too, but have heard where these entities/demons can follow people wherever they go. Not always, but still. I would look into a paranormal investigation team. I have heard where people get better results from Catholic priests blessing the home.

I wouldn't waste any time either!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Night Star
That is terrifying! I would want to move too, but have heard where these entities/demons can follow people wherever they go. Not always, but still. I would look into a paranormal investigation team. I have heard where people get better results from Catholic priests blessing the home.

I wouldn't waste any time either!

yep, cleaning house to bare bones incase something was placed in my home to facilitate this. following thru with blessing, healing, exorcism if necessary. i no longer know anything about what i thought i knew, all options back on table.now that "not me" has interacted w hubs im at my witts end.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT DESIGN MEANT and why i spit into hand the flung it into his face. has anyone ever heard or read of anything matching this?

in the end i dont care if it follows me as long as i lead it away from family. if after all efforts im still experiencing same or worse after a year, how can i justify prolonging their risk?!. btw the hair was soaked in blood which coated my hand as i picked it up. before that my hands were spotless. daughter had been in bathroom doing hair and would notice me washing bloody hands in sink so who's hand pulled all the hair out?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Girl!!! Disheartened by this increasing abuse against you. Everything you have shared SCREAMS demonic activity. You and your entire family are at risk. You must invite a spiritual warrior into this who can pray God's protection over you and your family. The spitting incident is a clear sign of possession.

Please know there is a very real motive behind this abuse - death. This entity will stop at nothing to bring death upon you. Seek protection from the holy one.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

TruthLover557

Girl!!! Disheartened by this increasing abuse against you. Everything you have shared SCREAMS demonic activity. You and your entire family are at risk. You must invite a spiritual warrior into this who can pray God's protection over you and your family. The spitting incident is a clear sign of possession.

Please know there is a very real motive behind this abuse - death. This entity will stop at nothing to bring death upon you. Seek protection from the holy one.

have done so babes, i still have faith in my native ways but as i mentioned b4 all options are back in play. f*** the 3 "christians" who held positions of higher status in me in 3 diff churches and attenpted 3 diff sesual assaults. if the answer ultimately lies in a professional from one of these organized type religions i despise so much i dont even care anymore. in addition to praying to my elders ive begun praying to jesus again. which hasnt happened in about 25yrs. ive never faulted jesus for the acts of the men, just didnt understand why he kept letting it happen and felt the message was to find my own path of worship outside the "stuctured temples" sorry offtopic tangent. anyway. i fully beleive in jesus and a higher power that having never met i wont try to play pin the name on the deity lol.

i am heartened by the fact it seemed to have to hide until i forgot the protection passed down from my elders. and its new scratches are 2 wide ones down chest forming v at bottom and two narrower ones doing same. upon putting protection back on i painfully realized one set matched perfectly with one gift and the other was lin3d up perfectly as well. to me a sign of
1) mockery over those items
2) a frusrtation theyre in the way and action to cause me pain for daring to wear them
3) who were the high school bulliies who mocked us, those with an insecurity we unwittingly got too close to. if he hated them so much why not rip them off my neck as he ripped my hair out. yet long as theyre on his power seems limited, reduced.

problem is hes still here, becoming stronger as he quietly waits. and what the hell did he do to hubs? did i "hex" (cant beleive im even saying that) hubs in some way? i need to know if anyone can twll me anything about the partial symbol i traced. i seemed to circle outside multiple lines overlapping explaining the multitude of circular type variants around the lines and symbols
but what have i done, or will do next time?! i dont want to sleep. told hubs to lock up my carry peice and remove my fingerprints from gun safe and that i no longer want to be present w kids wo him.

have texted fost dad, who is discussing w mom and praying 2night b4 putting together walkthrough. i still have full faith in them, im just ready to accept every backup plan possible at this point til then i forsee n o sleep

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

First of all, you have done nothing to your husband. The demonic entity is at work. However, your husband is vulnerable to injury at the hands of this entity. You removing the gun from your reach and thinking of your children in that way is an extremely smart move on your part and shows a heightened sense of self awareness, which is a huge asset to you as it is rare to see in someone subjected to the kind of abuse you are being subjected to.

Your past experience with church officials is bad news bears and I'm sorry to hear about it. I'm glad you have not faulted Jesus for the acts of men. Demons cannot deny Christ's sacrifice for you though they try. My hope is that you can encourage an increasing number of believers to pray over you. I know I will.

I'm no expert and have not been abused like you. There was a time though that I was in a situation similar to your husband, where I had close relations with someone who was getting abused like you. What I'm about to say is only advice based on my own experience. The more I tried or we tried to find answers to what was happening, the more we tried to figure it out to get it out, the worse the situation became. I feel like the symbol on your hand, the placement of your scratches, etc., can provide the entity more of the energy it needs to grow by getting reactions out of you. I would use all the strength you have to ignore the attention seeking behavior obviously plaguing you at every turn. I know this will seem impossible at times but it is for the best.

You are a living breathing human being and capable of walking into the light to live in the light. The demonic entity hates that about you. Let it wallow in its own torment of endless darkness and don't look back.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

TruthLover557

First of all, you have done nothing to your husband. The demonic entity is at work. However, your husband is vulnerable to injury at the hands of this entity. You removing the gun from your reach and thinking of your children in that way is an extremely smart move on your part and shows a heightened sense of self awareness, which is a huge asset to you as it is rare to see in someone subjected to the kind of abuse you are being subjected to.

Your past experience with church officials is bad news bears and I'm sorry to hear about it. I'm glad you have not faulted Jesus for the acts of men. Demons cannot deny Christ's sacrifice for you though they try. My hope is that you can encourage an increasing number of believers to pray over you. I know I will.

I'm no expert and have not been abused like you. There was a time though that I was in a situation similar to your husband, where I had close relations with someone who was getting abused like you. What I'm about to say is only advice based on my own experience. The more I tried or we tried to find answers to what was happening, the more we tried to figure it out to get it out, the worse the situation became. I feel like the symbol on your hand, the placement of your scratches, etc., can provide the entity more of the energy it needs to grow by getting reactions out of you. I would use all the strength you have to ignore the attention seeking behavior obviously plaguing you at every turn. I know this will seem impossible at times but it is for the best.

You are a living breathing human being and capable of walking into the light to live in the light. The demonic entity hates that about you. Let it wallow in its own torment of endless darkness and don't look back.

thank u forall that, have mentioned to hubs past fe days ive not felt myself. like everyone hated me and wld be better off wo m. takin antidepressants but having lived successfully w deoression years, this not th3 cruel self loathing voive inth back of ur mind. either way i will be reconnedcting w jesus and if native ways not effeciv i trust hi mto lead ne to thae rightone

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I`m really sorry to hear this is happening to you. It sounds very bad and very serious. If you truly believe in God like you said, you should accept your life and lives of your family members to him. Tell him your sins, make regrets and also if you really had done something so bad make amends if needed. And be honest, really honest to yourself, because if you are not aware or lying to yourself or forgot sth, you also have to know that you are decieving him. And finally let the God to take control of your life. Not absolute control, because he will not demand such thing, but it`s more like you become one. Tell him you will try your best to get a better person and will get a better person and will never betray him and yourself again because you are one. Then in a prayer ask him to protect you and your family from dark entities.

The entity will not like this and will try to hold on you by keep driving you insane. This entity seem to me that it cannot break you, so therefore tries to go physical on you. It may take more than just believing and praying to God, but never lose faith. Never give in. Also if I were you, I would burn things that I thought are cursed, like that box you were talking about. I also wouldn`t put anything on myself such as amulets or stuff, because you can`t tell whether a counterspell was used on it or not. It could just make things worse. See, God doesn`t need sorcery and objects to protect you. Also I would try to find out the reason why all of this is happening. It can lead you to solution.

I also see you have doubts of how to reconnect to Jesus/God. I think there is no wrong way, once you will truly accept Jesus/God in your life, you will be protected and answered to your prayers. Just have in mind that God is good in nature and will never try to trick you into sth bad, will never demand anything from you and will not force you bad thoughts. If you have them, those are probably not your own, but are forced by this entity. Be mindful about all of this because this entity may try to appear like God and trick your mind into believing in it instead of God.

If this won`t help you may want to seek for help from people who REALLY believe in God and are closely connected with him, becuase some people from church who are supposed to represent God are fake or corrupted by these evil in nature entities. So be careful who you can trust. A simple background check can be informative, can also tell who is real and who fake, but in your case when this entity will try to influence your decision, try to ask people who you trust to find this Person for you.

Also be aware of what you are saying out loud, even in sleep. It would sound like gibberish or unknown language to you, but this is probably a curse you are putting on yourself and family, which is subconsciously through you guided by the entity. Try to be aware on everything, not like you would lose your mind though
Be calm, but aware and not make anything in rush. Try to acknowledge what is your thought and what it probably isn`t. As for the physical markings. I would tie my arms before sleep, because it`s quite possible that while your mind is away in dream, entity takes over and you basically scratch yourself in sleep. Like you said, its powers are limited, but still can do damage to you through you.

Remember that this is really a fight in your mind, the entity cannot go beyond that. (It is either connected to you or an object or a place). So here in this world you can be in control if you want and are aware. What happens when you are asleep or if become possesed is another story. But as said to me it sounds from your posts that the entity still didn`t brake you, which is the plan. To brake you so that you go insane and let go of your will so that this entity can take over and cause havoc. So the only fight is in the spiritual world and there God will help you once you truly accept him and ask him to protect you from these entities.

I hope this explains a few things and hope it will help in your case which already came to the physical lvl.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Op3nM1nd3d

really sorry to hear this is happening to you. It sounds very bad and very serious. If you truly believe in God like you said, you should accept your life and lives of your family members to him. Tell him your sins, make regrets and also if you really had done something so bad make amends if needed. And be honest, really honest to yourself, because if you are not aware or lying to yourself or forgot sth, you also have to know that you are decieving him. And finally let the God to take control of your life. Not absolute control, because he will not demand such thing, but it`s more like you become one. Tell him you will try your best to get a better person and will get a better person and will never betray him and yourself again because you are one. Then in a prayer ask him to protect you and your family from dark entities. This entity seem to me that it cannot break you, so therefore tries to go physical on you. It may take more than just believing and praying to God, but never lose faith. Never give in. Also if I were you, I would burn things that I thought are cursed, like that box you were talking about. I also wouldn`t put anything on myself such as amulets or stuff, because you can`t tell whether a counterspell was used on it or not. It could just make things worse. See, God doesn`t need sorcery and objects to protect you. Also I would try to find out the reason why all of this is happening. It can lead you to solution.
I also see you have doubts of how to reconnect to Jesus/God. I think there is no wrong way, once you will truly accept Jesus/God in your life, you will be protected and answered to your prayers. Just have in mind that God is good in nature and will never try to trick you into sth bad, will never demand anything from you and will not force you bad thoughts. If you have them, those are probably not your own, but are forced by this entity. Be mindful about all of this because this entity may try to appear like God and trick your mind into believing in it instead of God.
If this won`t help you may want to seek for help from people who REALLY believe in God and are closely connected with him, becuase some people from church who are supposed to represent God are fake or corrupted by these evil in nature entities. So be careful who you can trust. A simple background check can be informative, can also tell who is real and who fake, but in your case when this entity will try to influence your decision, try to ask people who you trust to find this Person for you.
Also be aware of what you are saying out loud, even in sleep. It would sound like gibberish or unknown language to you, but this is probably a curse you are putting on yourself and family, which is subconsciously through you guided by the entity. Try to be aware on everything, not like you would lose your mind though
Be calm, but aware and not make anything in rush. Try to acknowledge what is your thought and what it probably isn`t. As for the physical markings. I would tie my arms before sleep, because it`s quite possible that while your mind is away in dream, entity takes over and you basically scratch yourself in sleep. Like you said, its powers are limited, but still can do damage to you through you.
Remember that this is really a fight in your mind, the entity cannot go beyond that. (It is either connected to you or an object or a place). So here in this world you can be in control if you want and are aware. What happens when you are asleep or if become possesed is another story. But as said to me it sounds from your posts that the entity still didn`t brake you, which is the plan. To brake you so that you go insane and let go of your will so that this entity can take over and cause havoc. So the only fight is in the spiritual world and there God will help you once you truly accept him and ask him to protect you from these entities.
I hope this explains a few things and hope it will help in your case which already came to the physical lvl.

ok where to start. 1st wow, u have put so much thought, heart and soul into this reply, THANK YOU!

1st, the god & jesusi follow r not always the "god" that some religions believe in. jesus speaks of turning the other cheek. on the cross he asked theybe forgiven they know not what they do. the criminal to his left spoke out for him and jesus told that man that on this day he would rest with him in paradise, or along those lines its been awhile. its hard understanding a vengefull spitefull judgemental god could send this man to earth as his son. so the god i pray to is the type of father who would create a son like jesus.
im regualarly trying to follow those teachings of respect and love and acceptance.
im native american and very much identify with the respect of elders who teach and guide us as well as "creator" who provides for us and wathces over us. i do beleive a man named jesus lived and that he was not a normal human, i believe he came from a great creator, but i dont claim to have answers as to the name or origin of this creator.
that doesnt diminish my respect or reverence for this creator, or jesus, and i model my life after that as much as possible. in prayer i am honest and dont admit mistakes for sake of forgiveness as in fear of punishment but for sake of guidance on how to make better choices next time.i regularly pray for help to become better and for protection formy fam. i hope u dont see this as argument i jsut want u to understand i realize the importance of what u say.

the box u mentioned burning was not mine. was gifted to my mother from someone else i beleive is bat crap crazy and when my mom insisted discussing it i told her i thoutght it was wrong, dangerous and i had no interest in ever hearing abt it again. its been a few yrs wo mention but i have no doubt shes been using it.

if ud like to talk about the power of amulets we can discuss crucifixes/crosses. however i will just say i dont rely on any sort of amulets. i am more logic minded and recognize many herbs and metals and fungi have been found to cure illness after yrs of being considered "witchery"
i beleive native who made a way of life out of living off land, no trade routes or new ideas from elsewhere, found true connections with god/creator and were shown ways to use the earth to help themselves. i dont wear amulets. i wear pouches of protection learned by elders taught by the creator.
you mention a good god who will never trick u into anythingbad, again its been years but wasnt it abraham asked to sacrifice his son to prove devotion?
im not saying i dont beleive in god. i just think that some accounts that peoplelive by are poisoned by actions i dont see the god I beleive in EVER performing.
on that point i agree there are many in the religious community being mislead which is why i shy from structured religion. but i do have a very close relationship with creator and jesus and anyone else who has a connection with them should be able to recognize this in me.
i will also state my 1st reaction was to cut my nails to the quick and file edges just to ensure nothing sharp. also asked hubs to set up vid cam. and one incident occurred w me in his armes my back to his tummy yet my back was shredded.
i know this has been huge novel and i apologize and i mean no disrespect just want u to understand who i am

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
These paranormal investigators are in Iowa.
iaparanormal.com...

Services are free.
They do not claim to be able to rid a home of spirits or any other such unseen forces. They may advise or redirect you to a person or persons who may be able to deal with such
activity.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

1st, the god & jesusi follow r not always the "god" that some religions believe in. jesus speaks of turning the other cheek. on the cross he asked theybe forgiven they know not what they do. the criminal to his left spoke out for him and jesus told that man that on this day he would rest with him in paradise, or along those lines its been awhile. its hard understanding a vengefull spitefull judgemental god could send this man to earth as his son. so the god i pray to is the type of father who would create a son like jesus. im regualarly trying to follow those teachings of respect and love and acceptance. im native american and very much identify with the respect of elders who teach and guide us as well as "creator" who provides for us and wathces over us. i do beleive a man named jesus lived and that he was not a normal human, i believe he came from a great creator, but i dont claim to have answers as to the name or origin of this creator.

Ok, I believe that God is whatever you pericieve it is. It may be He/She/It energy, entity, greater power...Further I also actually think that most the biggest religions worship the same God, just described him in their own cultural describings. If you read the Bible and then the Quran, you may see many similarities just, also same figures that go by different names. So yeah, again I believe the God is whatever you percieve it is and is good in nature. I too personaly believe that Jesus was his son sent here to teach us righteous life so that we could evolve on spiritual level. And also see God as our creator.

that doesnt diminish my respect or reverence for this creator, or jesus, and i model my life after that as much as possible. in prayer i am honest and dont admit mistakes for sake of forgiveness as in fear of punishment but for sake of guidance on how to make better choices next time.i regularly pray for help to become better and for protection formy fam. i hope u dont see this as argument i jsut want u to understand i realize the importance of what u say.

Now that`s a mistake, only way to be cleansed is to admit them, only way to accept God in your life. Fear is the feeling you don`t want to have. The entity feeds on that, especially if you have fear of being punished by God. The God may punish you for what you have done, but he will never do it the way that negative entites do. It`s a path you must take. Tell him everything and even tell him to punish you if he sees it fit. Then pray like you do and seek peace. Remember, you have to become one.

the box u mentioned burning was not mine. was gifted to my mother from someone else i beleive is bat crap crazy and when my mom insisted discussing it i told her i thoutght it was wrong, dangerous and i had no interest in ever hearing abt it again. its been a few yrs wo mention but i have no doubt shes been using it.

That`s not a good thing at all. Have nothing to say, but if you find it, burn it.

if ud like to talk about the power of amulets we can discuss crucifixes/crosses. however i will just say i dont rely on any sort of amulets. i am more logic minded and recognize many herbs and metals and fungi have been found to cure illness after yrs of being considered "witchery"

Ok look, crosses and crucifixes are something that I believe was created by the religion after Jesus was crucified, so for me this is not something that God invented. But if you believe that it connects you to God, then it may, because belief is important, not object.

i dont wear amulets. i wear pouches of protection learned by elders taught by the creator. you mention a good god who will never trick u into anythingbad, again its been years but wasnt it abraham asked to sacrifice his son to prove devotion? im not saying i dont beleive in god. i just think that some accounts that peoplelive by are poisoned by actions i dont see the god I beleive in EVER performing.

Good point. Well he was actually just tested...which I found very odd that the test came for the life of his son and not his own(even that is very doubtful). It`s something I`m sceptical whether this story was somehow manipulated when it was written.

i will also state my 1st reaction was to cut my nails to the quick and file edges just to ensure nothing sharp. also asked hubs to set up vid cam. and one incident occurred w me in his armes my back to his tummy yet my back was shredded.

Odd, but supernatural things can happen if the evil entity is around...

i know this has been huge novel and i apologize and i mean no disrespect just want u to understand who i am

No need for apologise...just be a good person, make regrets and amends for past mistakes, have faith and stay strong and remember that you are also a powerful being. And can resist the entity. Just be mindful of your thoughts and feelings. Don`t give the entity something to feed on, like negative thoughts or emotions or actions.
edit on 21-12-2013 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Op3nM1nd3d

****warning and explanation****
** i do all of this by fone. that explains typos, i know how to spell and am excellent on keyboard
**fone for some reason allows very little in way of site's options. i cannot just add an image, i have to upload it, screenshot the page w all the code, then use my tabs to tab back and forth typing code manually into post.. same w quoting, no copy/paste or mutiple quote option in single reply, so this is 1st attempt manually separating quotes to respond to each one specifically. if i totally crap it up im sorry

yep crapped it up, i'll try just separating what im answering to with *

"Ok, I believe that God is whatever you pericieve it is. It may be He/She/It energy, entity, greater power...Further I also actually think that most the biggest religions worship the same God, just described him in their own cultural describings. If you read the Bible and then the Quran, you may see many similarities just, also same figures that go by different names. So yeah, again I believe the God is whatever you percieve it is and is good in nature. I too personaly believe that Jesus was his son sent here to teach us righteous life so that we could evolve on spiritual level. And also see God as our creator."

holy crap i think i love u! you just hit a nail ive been studying for DECADES. how are there so many similar stories/characters that come from such far away places disconnected by distance as well as time w no known communication. we just see different names but overall the basic teachings of do unto others, respect the gifts u r given etc etc seem always to be there. id give 10stars right now if i could just for this!!!!!

"Now that`s a mistake, only way to be cleansed is to admit them, only way to accept God in your life. Fear is the feeling you don`t want to have. The entity feeds on that, especially if you have fear of being punished by God. The God may punish you for what you have done, but he will never do it the way that negative entites do. It`s a path you must take. Tell him everything and even tell him to punish you if he sees it fit. Then pray like you do and seek peace. Remember, you have to become one."

im sorry i wasnt clear
i admit them, everyday. im more critical of myself than anyone i know. i have accepted Creator(again i dont feel the name hold reverence but the understanding of who stands behind the name) into my life. when i pray over mistakes, i pray for forgiveness, my point is, i DONT pray out of fear. i hear others' rants of vengeance and punishment and their fear of repurcussions for every sin. they pray for forgiveness fueled by fear. i pray for guidance. i dont fear ill be punished or struck down. i pray to a father who i have disappointed by forgetting a lesson he taught and ask for guidance in making better choices next time. i pray to someone who loves, not someone abt to whip me with a switch..

"That`s not a good thing at all. Have nothing to say, but if you find it, burn it."

would love nothing more than to throw box on a bonfire ..... 

"Ok look, crosses and crucifixes are something that I believe was created by the religion after Jesus was crucified, so for me this is not something that God invented. But if you believe that it connects you to God, then it may, because belief is important, not object."

so u seem to seperate some of religion's acts from God/Creator/etc do u question the path some religion has taken in the name of the creator?

and ur correct abt crosses/crucifixes. my mention of them was with slight disdain that ppl who wear these (which i consider amulets myself) wld call any other "amulet" witchery. what i wear are pouches of herbs/stones that i beleive were shown to elders by "Creator" in this planets childhood as ancient medicine, after all, he helps those who help themselves and any parent wants to give thier kids the ability to protect themselves. today we have more mainstream medicine that works great and i think "Creator" is just as happy when we fight w those tools to save our bodies (temples for our soul) all the devout haters can flame away, this is just my opinion no disrespect intended and i mean that!

"Good point. Well he was actually just tested...which I found very odd that the test came for the life of his son and not his own(even that is very doubtful). It`s something I`m sceptical whether this story was somehow manipulated when it was written."

again, i think i love u, another 20stars.... seriously
and yes i understand itwas just a test but WTF?! i askd earlier abt ur opinion on the evolution of religion post jesus era. i am very touch by some bible passages, and feel the "soul" within them. others i question, like this one. i typically REFUSE to discus religion or politics and have never even clicked 1 of those forums on ats, so u better grasp the level of honor in my offer that if u invite me to a *shudders* religious thread to discuss, i will come.... wow... im in shock at myself atm

"No need for apologise...just be a good person, make regrets and amends for past mistakes, have faith and stay strong and remember that you are also a powerful being. And can resist the entity. "

thank u for not needing apology, many may feel attackd by my opinions. my daily goal is, at best, somehow improve every life i cross that day by a smile or door hold, or resisting the urge to tongue lash one who deserves it. at the very least i want ONE life to improve each day for crossing mine. like offering to push elderly persons cart and load into car etc. so reminder to be good is kinda like remindin conans hair to be orange

"Just be mindful of your thoughts and feelings. Don't give entity something to feed on, like negative thoughts or emotions or actions."

i know this, but its been hard. having more and more difficulty controlling my own mind. suffered depression off and on maybe 25+ yrs. i easily recognize that nasty little self loathing voice in the dark corners of mind that whisper all ur failures and reasons why ur pointless and worthless. ive learned very effective techniques to shut him up. the thoughts recently r diff. not from me or my mean little voice, and my techniques arent so effective. actively working on this situation trust me!
again ty for the patience to read all my babble... and more importantly, THANK YOU for letting me feel i could discuss my personal opinions w someone who maybe wldnt fully agree but also wldnt blame,condemn,blast me.

gal
edit on 22-12-2013 by Curiousgal because: tech tard

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

thank you! the old me would jump on a logical scientific investigation lets see the who how why etc... right now im more in a place of needing "warriors" and am getting everything in place, but im keepin that link for future use, thank you!

also, finally got ya friended, seems im on a friending spree today but ur way overdue, so ty for being a friend!

gal

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Wow! Looks like things have picked up in a big way!

Yeah, if you can afford to move, I'd be getting out of there! Say some type of prayer for protection for yourself and family just before leaving that these things can't follow you.

You may have to call on a demonologist, if they follow you to your new place.

I hope you find peace very soon.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

sled735

Wow! Looks like things have picked up in a big way!

Yeah, if you can afford to move, I'd be getting out of there! Say some type of prayer for protection for yourself and family just before leaving that these things can't follow you.

You may have to call on a demonologist, if they follow you to your new place.

I hope you find peace very soon.

ty so much for all ur time concern and advice. it alrdy follows me to work so i know leaving isnt total fix but i still want out anyway lol

am working thru a list of ppl w knowledge, and while i understand it may take time to totally end this, the waiting between each step (be it hours or days) is difficult. ive seen improvements with each step and realize this escalation happened the moment i forgot so follow thru with part of my protection aids. if thos helping now realize at some point they cant END it, ill request permission to stay on the reservation w those who trained the ones currently helping. if there is still not an END ill continue down list, demonologist, exorcist, whatever it takes to END it. til then, as long as i follow thru w current steps i seem physically safe as is my family

gal

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join