It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scratches and bruises

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

Do you have any idea why this began? Were you around anyone that was using a spirit board? Did it start in the home you live in now, or do you think you brought it with you from a previous location?

Have you done any investigations into previous owners of your home, or the land around it?

If previous owners did any kind of rituals in your home, they could have called forth this demon that is now attacking you. Or, if the land used to belong to Native Americans, it can have a lot of activity.

I was just wondering why you think it is there because of you?
You said you know it was scaring your daughter to show you it could be there and with you too. Why is it attached to you?

Do you know of anyone that would want to put a spell on you for feeling you wronged them in some way?

Sorry for all the questions. Just things to consider.

I hope you find relief soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Mindless1980

Do you have any idea why this began? Were you around anyone that was using a spirit board? Did it start in the home you live in now, or do you think you brought it with you from a previous location?
Have you done any investigations into previous owners of your home, or the land around it?
If previous owners did any kind of rituals in your home, they could have called forth this demon that is now attacking you. Or, if the land used to belong to Native Americans, it can have a lot of activity.
I was just wondering why you think it is there because of you?
You said you know it was scaring your daughter to show you it could be there and with you too. Why is it attached to you?
Do you know of anyone that would want to put a spell on you for feeling you wronged them in some way?
Sorry for all the questions. Just things to consider.
I hope you find relief soon.

hi mindless thx for reading. i wont touch a ouija board and have hopefully terrified my kids from tryin it. we bought this house several years ago, nothing followed from previous residence however 2 women did die in our home, one shortly b4 we bought it. both younger kids saw her at first but shes been gone for years. the house was built late 1800s and no knowledge of anything out of ordinary b4 we bought. doubt it was already here because weve been here so long without any problems.

the 1st event occured while at work and within hours daughter spent an hour being stared at by some girl ghost that wouldnt listen when she said leave. she wasnt touched, it just stared. since then shes experienced nothing, which led me to think it was a tactic to upset me like saying hi there guess what i can follow u to work, touch you, then terrify your child while your unable to protect her...

i cant think of anything ive done to invite it in. one theory i recently read was many ppl mute tv when demon names are spoken in movie or show, as this could possibly call it to you. we watch a lot of horror movies and paranormal shows and it never even occured to mute during names. that theory still leaves ? of why me.

you asked if anyone could wish harm. thats a whole story itself that i wont go too far into today other than to say ive had limited contact w mom past several yrs and she isnt allowed unsupervised time with my kids due to her mental state. it began with her insistance 2/3 of my kids wld die, she was getting mssgs abt it from the universe. it ended with my decision to limit contact until she seeks treatment. during the start of this she recieved a "magic box" from a friend and would go on w every conversation abt what spells she could do etc until i finally told her that was a private subject and her choice if she does it but not a topic for general chitchat and i had no interest in hearing any more about it. if this is being caused by someone in my life id lay all my bets there, sad but true.

dont apologize for questions, i appreciate any1 willing to read my lengthy posts and am happy to answer any ?s u ask

almost 30hrs since cleansing and still quiet and peacefull. spoke w both daughter and hubs, keeping focus on love strength and solidarity we own this home and it is a home of love. so far so good.
curiousgal

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Curiousgal

m.flickr.com...

curiousgal
edit on 28-11-2013 by Curiousgal because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2013 by Curiousgal because: trying to fix link

reposting link to pics, apologizing again for not being great w links, it will take u to a close up of one pic just click veiw all sizes and click my profile name to view all as thumbnails. added several pics of earlier scratches that bruised, along with one of the first scratches followed by a pic i just took of the scar it left.
thx again everyone for listening,
curiousgal

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Dimithae

No matter what your husband thinks, don't YOU think its time to get the church involved? Stay safe and don't invite anything in ,in any manner at all.Its threatening both you and your daughter.

Good point. Don't invite ANYTHING in! Not even Jesus (he doesn't need the invite). Demons can present themselves as "good" just to get it. As for protection from Jesus, GOD, The Great White Bird. They will all work.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Curiousgal

you asked if anyone could wish harm. thats a whole story itself that i wont go too far into today other than to say ive had limited contact w mom past several yrs and she isnt allowed unsupervised time with my kids due to her mental state. it began with her insistance 2/3 of my kids wld die, she was getting mssgs abt it from the universe. it ended with my decision to limit contact until she seeks treatment. during the start of this she recieved a "magic box" from a friend and would go on w every conversation abt what spells she could do etc until i finally told her that was a private subject and her choice if she does it but not a topic for general chitchat and i had no interest in hearing any more about it. if this is being caused by someone in my life id lay all my bets there, sad but true.

Oh my!! What kind of experience does your mom have with the paranormal? Did she just suddenly start hearing these messages, or has she had an interest for awhile? Do you know what the magic box is called?
There was a show on last year about someone buying some kind of box (can't remember how to spell it) that had some kind of bad spirit in it. It came out when they opened it. This probably is something different though.

I would put my bets on your mom too, or the friend that gave it to her. How sad is that?!!

almost 30hrs since cleansing and still quiet and peacefull. spoke w both daughter and hubs, keeping focus on love strength and solidarity we own this home and it is a home of love. so far so good.
curiousgal

That's encouraging. You may have to do it every so often to keep this thing in hiding. If it is a demon, it is still lurking somewhere.

Keep us updated.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

it wasnt a dibbok (sp) box. it was a box with starter herbs and items for learning spells.she got it from her aunt then she began "recovering memories" and now believes shes been murdered by her sister and my gma and pulled back into her body multiple times, her sisteris a demon, and my gma stole her from her aunt who is her real biologic mom... i gave up trying to get her to see reason... shes always been interested and also very imaginative, very easily influenced to beleive the most outrageous ideas. also always a bit unstable. there would be ups and downs but she just never came back up from her last down. she is why i always want proof of anything i experience (pics, other witnesses etc) just to assure myself im not losing it too.

and yes i agree abt cleansing, hubs, daughter and i are watching for anything out of place. hubs found gas burner slightly turned on but not lit, probly just bumped by one of us but its on our list in case it happens again we may be more suspicious then. hubs is takin kids out 2morrow so i can repeat cleansing. i keep reassuring even if it restarts dont let it discourage them. i doubt daughter would see anything anyway, she hasnt since 1st night but since shes aware of it i include her in convos. the other 2 kids dont know and as long as it doesnt decide to involve them im happy they are free of the stress. i dont for a second think ive won, i just keep faith i will win.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

the 1st event occured while at work and within hours daughter spent an hour being stared at by some girl ghost that wouldnt listen when she said leave. she wasnt touched, it just stared. since then shes experienced nothing, which led me to think it was a tactic to upset me like saying hi there guess what i can follow u to work, touch you, then terrify your child while your unable to protect her...

I agree that it is not out of the realm of possibilities that your daughter's experience was another tactic to upset you. I have experienced the exact same thing. I was once heavily involved in trying to help someone break free of some serious demonic oppression. During this time, I went to another city in my state four hours away. There I was babysitting two preteen girls who, unbeknownst to me, used their mother's Ouija board regularly. One of the girls was contacted by an entity that made its connection to the haunted house four hours away well known. Then every door in the house I was babysitting slammed shut at the same time. I, too, felt like it was trying to get to me, like it was saying, "I can follow you here or anywhere you go."

I think it is great that you are keeping communication open among those who are living in your house and aware of the activity. Just as a warning, be sure not to spend too much time talking about what is happening out loud and, as hard as it sometimes is, try not to focus on what is happening. If you do talk about it a lot and let it become your focus, which is easy to do, you will feed it the energy it wants and needs to remain attached to your life.

Sorry to hear about your mother. It does appear that she may very well be the likely instigator of these problems you're facing. Spell casting is bad news bears, in my opinion. If she already told you that she has received messages from the universe regarding the livelihood of your children, she probably is in communication with something that she is willing to believe. If she's willing to believe what she was told by this thing, she must also have faith in its power to know more than her and its power of influence. I have no way of knowing whatsoever but do suspect she has been casting spells and interacting with entities who have no power other than the power she is giving them. Do not confront your mother about this. You will overcome this by keeping your eyes on God and guarding your heart from those forces that are intent on bringing you down.

You and you alone with the power made available to you through Jesus Christ are best equipped to handle this situation. Do not under any circumstance attempt to communicate with the entities that plague you and do not bring someone in to communicate with them. Bring your concerns before God and he will see you through it. I pray you and your family escape this darkness by seeking the light that is just over the horizon.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

thank you truth for sharing your experience
i agree with you completely. i wouldnt even consider confronting her, theres no point. i cant get thru to her and she just seems to thrive on any drama so my way is just let it be. i also wouldnt try to communicate with whats here. ive never had something stay after its been told to leave, its seems like theyre compelled to leave if ordered. so when its response was to just stare at daughter that was red flag on its own, add in all my physical pain and that = no talk just get it out. ur right about the attention also. i noticed when id chase noises around house theyd increase and id get more physical events. but when i ignored the sounds they decreased (btw the sounds will only happen when alone). for a while i refused to speak out loud about it in house, would only text. then my phone "got hacked" and sent hubs a txt saying "shes mine" which didnt show up on my phone and didnt show origination point on mobile online database. i pretty much suffered in silence from then until my sage arrived. only whispering quick comments to hubs or daughter in car in case it was hitching a ride. thats part of why i came here once i got my sage and after the worste event 2 nights ago leaving all the new marks. i decided not to be victimized anymore and while we will only have brief discussions in the home to keep attention off it, i will no longer be AFRAID to speak in my own home. but i needed an outlet after all that i bottled up this past month so again ty for letting me ramble lol
curiousgal

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Hi Curiousgal,thank you,and I will get back to you with news of Zanli,the poor young girl I was speaking of-oh I hope she will be fine now! I see her mom and/or older sister a few times every week,so I can keep track.I always try to do things for her,on the occasions she comes here wth her mom,to remind her that she is a lovely young girl,like I will apply some make-up and take some photo's of her,to make her feel better about herself-and boy is she gorgeous! You've maybe heard of the African supermodel Alek Wek,maybe? Well Zanli could have easily been a successful model,she has the most wonderful bone structure,lovely eyes,so I try to bolster her confidence,by showing her that she is in fact,a gorgeous young lady-if this thing,this work that is sapping her+crippling her normal growth,let's go now,she may grow taller,aquire more of an adult build,you know? In my country work is very scarce for most of the populace,and modelling is at least a small source of income.I an concerned that she may not reach her full growth potential,but she may yet get work for cosmetic modelling.I promised her mother that I would try my best to help her in that regard,once she is well-as it has been this far,she could hardly manage school,so I will keep my eye on her future development,in order to help avail her of training,etc for a suitable type of gainful employment in the future,if not some form of modelling,then something else-heaven knows,she needs every bit of help,this work against her has set her back in a huge way.

Good for you on your mindset,and I'm very glad your relative can get you to a shaman,if need be.I have had this thing since childhood,where if a spirit is near,I get this insanely weird feeling in my throat,not an itch or scratch,it is completely indescribable,I think of it as an "hysterical" feeling.My sensing of the spirit is concentrated in my throat area,is how I could describe it-as a child this terrifed me,but over the years I started to feel more neutral about it-like "Oh ok so you're here,who/what ever you are,dawdle around if you must then,I am not interested in you" This has not happened for a long time now,last time was when I was still watching Tv,and late one night I became aware of the feeling in my throat+being watched.So I glanced to where I sensed it to be,the presence,and finished watching the show,or movie,all the while sensing this presence watching me.I have had grocery items throw themself onto thje floor from a table,I have watched a fork or spoon,I forget which,jump out out of the drying rack right before my eyes.So I just pick it up+carry on with whatever I'm doing.On Halloween morning my ciggy lighter sudden started moving+clattering around on my bedside table,and lots of other weird stuff since childhood,the paranormal is sort of my "normal"
Its the times when nothing is happening that feels strange to me,like there is a dmension of my life that's missing,as though there is something wrong with the world-maybe that's just because since first memory there's always been "stuff" happening,it seems normal to me,but to be actively physically hurt IS a violation.So yeah you will be okay,with your good mindset,I will be following this thread too,to see how things are going for you re this matter,I wish you a good weekend,and peace and rest.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

hi raxoxane, thx for keeping me updated on zanli, she sounds like an amazing girl and i will be thinking of her with love regularly.

ive had a similar childhood to urs it seems. had a scary event at age 5or so which prompted immediate move to new home. after that id feel something watching me at times but always too terrified to look. mid 20s moved into beautiful old house that just felt like coming home, felt safe. turned out to be inhabited alrdy
very very active. watched loaf of bread fly off shelf abt 3ft off floor in pantry across from stairs to 2nd flr and whip straight forward to land 3steps up, abt 3ft off floor but maybe 4-5 ft away lol. scared the H outta me so i played it off talkin to bread as i pickd it up pretendin not to be scared "wow look at u flyin bread and to think i got u on sale what a find!" lmao. daily sounds/sights but only fear of it as it happened, then back to welcomed safe feeling. kids bedrms 2nd floor and always heard a woman hum/sing to them, felt safe when they heard her. i heard her once, sing silent night in january. showd awareness of time of yr as it was 1-2 wk after xmas. i called her angela, just seemed to fit. i lost my fear there. she taught me not all i sense is bad. i think she chose us as suitable boarders and thats why we felt so callm happy loved and drawn to house. years later i finally found history on house. for decades (over half century) it was owned by an anna vopalka. that duration spent loving that home could explain staying around, and anna/angela? pretty close in my opinion. b4 we moved out we experienced the arrival of something more dark and my yrs w anna gave me the strength and courage to successfully stand up to it. my 1st cleansing. i will always be grateful to her

ur comment on silverware from rack struck me as 1 noise last wk at wrk was sound of spoon/fork/etc dropping into empty sink clattering arnd. i pretended not to hear and told self something just slipped out of rack naturally. maybe 30-45min later happens again. ignore. maybe slip of 1st changed weight distribution on rest causing 2nd to eventually slip. over the next several hours, til about 5am, it happened 1-2xs per hr. ignored. in morning i found sink empty. nothing fell. stupid games.
thank you for sharing your experiences, i love to hear about them
and keep me updated on zanli
and as always thank you for reading my ramblings this goes to everyone hear, i am so grateful for the release of all i bottled up

UPDATE 2nd night over, no new marks, thud at feet overnight i thot was cat jumpin up til i saw cat asleep on other side. ignored. keep a bottle of saltwater beside me and sprinkle it regularly, something i recently read abt no personal knowledge of how well it works but worth a try. prayed over it too on a whim asked it to be filled with pure unconditional love. so it is now my love water for my love bed (we joke a lot) lol plan next cleansing later today
thx again e1
curiousgal

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Dianec
There are two things I can think of - an autoimmune disorder which can be ruled out by some blood work. I would start with a family doc who will then go to dermatologist and then rheumatologist.
I only thought of this because you slept up against your husband and still woke with them.

You said you felt something touch you and then had these scratches - there can be a sensation of touch, numbness, tingling, burning, etc with an autoimmune disorder so please get this checked out as it could be soon enough to get it under control.

Or - it could be an entity. I've heard of unexplained scratches and even saw a special on this once - a couple had recorded the wife under attack. If you rule out the autoimmune thing I would stay out of that house. Or try to see if it happens elsewhere even once. If your health comes out clear it will be creepy to know there is no explanation.

This is very good advice. I recently had constricting chest pains which I dismissed as possible ingestion (which I do not get.) When I took my shirt off to shower I noticed over my heart I had what looked very similar to what was on your arm in the picture, 4 very raised parallel welts that looked like I was scratched. I researched it quite a bit and arrived at the same conclusions that first it may be a medical issue and failing that it may be a phenomenon unrelated to medical issues. Haven't read the rest of the thread yet but if it continues try to get checked out, preferably as close as possible time wise to when you notice the marks.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just got done watching "The Conjuring, based on the true case files of the Warrens". Because of my personal beliefs, I no problems with ghosts or demonics. I, occasionally see things in passing, but I am not afraid of them. According to the movie, the whole family was in contact with a demonic, however, the wife was the main victim in receiving cuts and bruising. The Warrens were ghost hunters who helped the family break free. I recommend the movie. The most important fact of the case being is that fear feeds. Fear needs a willing victim who is the least likely to take a stand. You can move, but like stated in the movie, it may just move with you. The movie states that it is important to be baptized. I believe that is true, too. Just going through the house and burning sage when you are dealing with nasty spirits will only piss them off. It may be quiet for a day or a week, but it will come back and even meaner. If you are catholic, talk a priest. Even if you are not, get in contact with one. New Age Spirituality has done a lot to advance the consciousness of mankind, but it has also left many vulnerable. Many are now trying to contact spirits because they see so many ghost hunter reality shows. They play with spirit boards or tarot cards....all which can leave you in a bad place if you don't know 100% of what you are doing. Just talking to spirits, following them around, channeling them, etc. has proven to be detrimental in some cases. Just because they are dead doesn't means that they still can't bite you on the ass. Be careful.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Get an exorcist! Catholics are the best. They train in Rome for that stuff.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
so far things are good at home, no new marks. overnights at work are pretty noisy but nothing physical at least
thx for the comment abt movie the conjuring, i watched it but had forgotten all about it. i was thinking how most cases ive heard have involved kids and cldnt understand why 2 of 3 kids have seen nothing while i got bullied. still dont know exactly why my situation is different but feels a bit better now that i remember there was 1 other story similar to mine.
personally i think a persons mindset plays significant role in any action taken. even the most skilled professional may have less success depending on persons mindset. i dont have complete faith in some structured religions and feel my doubt could undermine thier success, while simultaneously sending the mssg of inner weakness and doubting my own strength by even calling them in which i beleive would make things worse. of everything ive read, the bottom line regardless of approach, is not LETTING it win. i dont know exactly what action ill take to ultimately end it, but i know ill have to have 100% faith that it will work, until then im just focusing on my own strength and refusing to be victimized in my own home. btw the burning sensation left the most recent mark a couple days ago. first time in what seems like forever that my skin hasnt burned. very releived

curiousgal

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
so far things are good at home, no new marks. overnights at work are pretty noisy but nothing physical at least
thx for the comment abt movie the conjuring, i watched it but had forgotten all about it. i was thinking how most cases ive heard have involved kids and cldnt understand why 2 of 3 kids have seen nothing while i got bullied. still dont know exactly why my situation is different but feels a bit better now that i remember there was 1 other story similar to mine.
personally i think a persons mindset plays significant role in any action taken. even the most skilled professional may have less success depending on persons mindset. i dont have complete faith in some structured religions and feel my doubt could undermine thier success, while simultaneously sending the mssg of inner weakness and doubting my own strength by even calling them in which i beleive would make things worse. of everything ive read, the bottom line regardless of approach, is not LETTING it win. i dont know exactly what action ill take to ultimately end it, but i know ill have to have 100% faith that it will work, until then im just focusing on my own strength and refusing to be victimized in my own home. btw the burning sensation left the most recent mark a couple days ago. first time in what seems like forever that my skin hasnt burned. very releived

curiousgal

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear things are slowly getting better! It's been 4 days since you've last posted on this thread, are things still going well?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I get scratches too. Actually it's been 20 years now only ha ha. Ya crazy crazy crazy. But it makes you believe and realize there's supernatural creatures out there. But I don't care they don't scare me. They're going to hell anyway and they don't have power to do sheat to anyone who's aligned with God other than there little antics.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Sozen94
I'm glad to hear things are slowly getting better! It's been 4 days since you've last posted on this thread, are things still going well?

thanks for asking. no new marks since "taking back my home" one scratch on foot was actually very deep gash which is a bit infected now but aside from that the past week has been non physical. during my 2 overnights at work i hear a lot of noise "attention getting behavior" crashes knocks and bangs mostly with a few moans and growls thrown in on occasion. i just ignore.

this morning i was in kitchen with hubs making a bowl of cereal. his back was to me. my hair was yanked so hard i lost my footing and fell into fridge door. he turned around as i grabbed my head in pain. hand came away full of hair. i pulled a large chunk out that was just hanging inside the other strands. time to retake back my house. as long as i actively retain control of my life things seem better, i just got too relaxed after so long without physical activity at home.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

thanks for your reply. hopefully i wont be facing 20yrs but i agree with your mindset. the bottom line for me is no matter what liitle games they play they wont change my life unless i allow it. good for you for staying strong

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

On occasion I also get these strange almost like hauntings at night when I'm trying to sleep. It's so annoying. it's often as if I'm being attacked or wrestling with a demon or something. It too is not very often. Like maybe a couple times a year. But surprisingly that happened last night. It's so annoying. After a while of going back to sleep and it continuing to happen I eventually just took my bible and opened it and placed it beside me on teh bed which seem to often ward away the demons. And ya that worked. It's so annoyyyyying though! Arrrhhhh. These aren't nightmares either, they're weird hauntings. But I've found they feed off fear. Once you get to the state where you no longer fear them at all, no matter what they do, they literally lose there power. So the scratches the hauntings all the BS is powerless and toothless. Again they're all going to hell anyway. It's sad that most people in this forum will never know what's waiting out there until it might be too late.

edit on 8-12-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join