It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scratches and bruises

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
havent been here for awhile, missed it.
cant talk to people i know or theyd think i was crazy, just want to get it out.

last yr i had some "sleep standing" episodes i wonder now if they tie in to this
also a few months ago kids would hear me or dad call to them when we didnt and hubs heard me call to him when i didnt. passed it off then but wonder now if it was the start.

last month i was at work (overnight home care for handicapped adults) kept hearing bangs on outside of house id look and see nothing. several xs i heard screen door bang but it was latched on every check and i would get there within seconds of the noise and see nobody. so i stood in a dark corner watching screen door when i heard a bang from inside house. i was in open hallway checking on clients who were all sound asleep when i felt a large hand put firm pressure on my lower back and rub up to braline with enough force my shirt slid up and i could feel skin. i whirled around and nobody there but my back burned. that happened about 1130pm. at 150am i got a text from my daughter saying there was a girl in her room and she kept telling it to go away but it wouldnt leave and now was right beside the bed. shes in high school and has always known to say "go away" if something scares her and it always leaves. until now. kids slept w dad that night. in morning when i got home i found 3 large marks up my back and while showing hubs at lunch my arm began to burn and he watched with me as welts formed then bled.

since then ive had more and more scratches, some of them bruising a couple days later, increasing in frequency. hubs who is strict athiest and non believer in all paranormal is beside himself, has broken down screaming at the air to leave me alone and pick on him, and even ordered sage for me as mine disappeared last month.

yesterday i got the sage and last night was worst night yet. i could feel it coming and broke down on hubs and he promised to keep his arms on me all night and keep me safe. we slept 5 hrs with his arms wrapped around me. i woke covered in blood. these scratches will start above my sockline and continue down thru sock wo tearing it! my back was against hubs all night but it still got scratched. i did the cleansing today and hoping it helps.

i have pics but cant upload from phone. i want to share so if anybody wld like to mssg me their # ill txt all the pictures ive taken to be posted here
every upload option i have thru my phone is linked to an existing account and i dont want people i know to see.

sorry its so long of a story, ive been holding a lot in.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

It sounds like you are facing some pretty terrible negative entity or entities. You need to seek protection through Jesus Christ. I wish I had another answer for you but that is the only thing that works. Sorry you are going through this. There are others who have experienced what you are experiencing.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I don't believe in all this stuff because I am the type of person that needs to see these sort of things myself.

I have many friends and family that swear to the moon they believe in this sort of thing.

Their opinion is that you need to make sure you have no fear or negative feelings weighing on you. If you do that, according to them they go away.

Also make sure you play Hank Williams Sr. over and over in your house. This will rid you of whatever is bothering you.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
thank you truth i appreciate your advice

orphan im
on the hank idea, i understand where you come from. my hubs is same way or was until this, he doesnt know what to think now.

i created a new identity to upload photos into an unknown flickr acct so ill try linking the page, hopefully it works

ok looks like this one will get u to a closeup of one pic, if u click the view all sizes tab and scroll down u will see username "curiousgalpics" clicking that gets u to thumbnail list of all pics, sorry im not good w links etc

m.flickr.com...

let me know if it doesnt work and thanks again to anyone who takes time to listen to my story

curiousgal
edit on 28-11-2013 by Curiousgal because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2013 by Curiousgal because: trying to fix link

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There are two things I can think of - an autoimmune disorder which can be ruled out by some blood work. I would start with a family doc who will then go to dermatologist and then rheumatologist.
I only thought of this because you slept up against your husband and still woke with them.

You said you felt something touch you and then had these scratches - there can be a sensation of touch, numbness, tingling, burning, etc with an autoimmune disorder so please get this checked out as it could be soon enough to get it under control.

Or - it could be an entity. I've heard of unexplained scratches and even saw a special on this once - a couple had recorded the wife under attack. If you rule out the autoimmune thing I would stay out of that house. Or try to see if it happens elsewhere even once. If your health comes out clear it will be creepy to know there is no explanation.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the pictures. Those scratches look painful and are quite alarming. Scratches like that from an unseen force are often seen in cases of demonic activity. I hope you find freedom from this soon.

If you don't mind, please explain your sleep standing episodes and why it might be related. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You might want to check out Sled735 thread...it has a lot of good info on the paranormal.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

I hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

i have fibro and see rheumatologist yrly for that also have some lupus symptoms and borderline titer counts along with a platelet disorder so i get blood drawn several xs a yr along w yrly visit to rheum. i have an appt 1st wk of dec so that can be chcked again, good call on that tho im impressed

it happens at work and home so fleeing house wont work. im starting with a cleansing and know somebody who can find me stronger help if/when it resumes, my mind is just still kind of reeling over how fast it got so bad lol

thx for ur ideas

curiousgal

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No matter what your husband thinks, don't YOU think its time to get the church involved? Stay safe and don't invite anything in ,in any manner at all.Its threatening both you and your daughter.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

hi truth, thx for taking time to look. yeah theyre pretty painfull, they still burn like nettles or itchweed along with the regular pain of ripped flesh lol

the standing episodes happened abt a yr ago i think. my hubs would wake to find me standing up on the foot of the bed staring at the wall. after hed say myname a cpl times id wake up. i remember being very groggy and very irritated at him and would ask him why he wont let me sleep as id lay back down. it was like i thought it was his fault i was standing on bed lol. next morning id remember it but not understand why i was so mad at him. 1st cpl xs i had taken either xanax or a muscle relaxer or sleeping pill, we thot that was the cause so i stopped all prns. episodes continued sometimes a cpl times a wk sometimes not for 2wks, after a month or 2 it just stopped as suddenly as it began. no history of sleep walking. restarted meds and no additional episodes.

thanks again for your time, its such a releif just to talk about it.

curiousgal

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

dimithae dont worry he would never stand in my way and hes even asked about that option but i dont have a church and actually am of cherokee heritage and would trust more in that approach first. i can tell you he has no idea what to beleive now thhat his "truth" has been shattered poor guy. hes just desperate for it to stop regardless of what he beleived his whole life. thank you for making sure i wasnt being pressured into not seeking help

curiousgal

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I PMed you a PDF link to a book you may find useful.

Should you require further assistance, I'd recommend OccultCorpus.com

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This all happened at work? If so just quit.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
thank you nugget i've gotten thru 2 pages, over 4k replies will take me awhile lol but its very interesting so far!

thecusp thank you for the suggestions ill definitely look into the book

catfish the 1st scratch happened at work, most of them have happened at home. during past week i woke twice at work (i nap on a couch while my clients sleep) the 1st time my hair was being yanked up so hard my head and shoulders were yanked off the couch and i had a raw spot behind my ear where some hair tore out. 2nd time i woke feeling like a hand was on my throat but only lasted a moment. though those were scary the most painful experiences have been at home. i feel more vulnerable at work so i think more games are played there to get to me emotionally, lots of noises and things that happen while im awake or wake me up. i feel safer stronger at home my guess is thats why the home events are always done cowardly while im asleep, i just wake up bleeding
ive noticed if i chase the noises it escalates, but when i appear oblivious it settled down. at least for 2wks, then last week the hair and throat thing happened. the home scratches just happen randomly every couple of nights ill get 1-2 new ones

i have pics of previous scratches and a cpl after bruising appeared, ill add to the rest when i get a chance

edit on 28-11-2013 by Curiousgal because: added info

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Hi Curiousgal,maybe speak to a reputable shaman about this? I have,here in Africa,been watching a young girl's life been spoiled,and what should be carefree teenage years,her youth,stolen from her by witchcraft.Her mother has taken her to hospital on numerous occasions,they have done so many tests,yet the answer is always the same-they can find nothing physically wrong to account for her continuing and chronic ill health and failure to thrive.She is 16 but looks like a 10yo,her older sister is a perfectly normal,healthy young lady and mother of a sweet lil gal,so it is not a case of malnutrition or a genetic condition,her mother is in normal health too.Yet this child is being drained of her very life force and normal growth,and her young life is being completely spoilt by chronic ill health.She has had so many tests done,including bloodwork,so any physical cause would have been picked up by now.

Her mother took her to a sangoma yesterday,who claimed that a good "friend" of the mother is using witchcraft on this teenager,he performed some rituals and extracted something from her neck area,the girl said it hurt a lot,but she felt something being pulled out of her.I hope this helps the poor child.I know folks will scoff,but Africa is a strange place,it plays by different rules,I guess.I am curious to see if this sangoma has indeed helped the child,time will tell-but it certainly could not hurt-medical science could not help her,goodness knows that poor child has spent more time hospitalised than many senior citizens in their 80's-an she just turned 16.If this works,I will be very happy,it breaks my heart to see her life being spoiled like this,to see her always suffering.The day before her mom took her to the ssangoma,she was released from hospital after yet another round of tests-and her mom found her in her bed,not breathing,and with her eyes "changed".Her older sister told me her eyes were all white.

You can call on Yahushua for help,or you could see a shaman,but do try to get help-this may be demonic attack,it may be witchcraft,idk,but here in Africa I have seen enough and heard enough to know that such things can make your life a living hell.Also,get in the right mindset about this-it may be hard,but try to not fear,try for a mindset of righteous indignation-Nothing and No one has the right to torment you like this! That is your first and prime defence,declare in your mind,and verbally too,that this is unacceptable,and a free-will violation.Get to a state where you are not engulfed in fury,that is negative,but righteous indignation is on the positive side,as it is a fact that you are being undeservedly attacked,and ou do have the moral high ground to claim freedom from this torment-VERY important that from now on,you keep yourself clear of emotions like anger,resentment,bitterness,pessismism,envy,anything negative-try to stay in a place of positive thought and a loving compassionate heart.Especially avid self-pity too,even if it is understandable,if you happen to feel self-pity.You have to go into a position of mental non-victimhood.See yourself as a strong person,a warrior facing petty attacks by an unseen enemy who is trying to demoralise you,weaken you,and regard it as such-attacks which you Can and Will endure,to come out even stronger on the other side of it.This is imperative! DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO FEEL LIKE A VICTIM.I know it must be difficult,in light of your situation,but your own perception+attitude,your mindset is of incredible and prime importance in battling these attacks.

You are Not a victim-you are a warrior being attacked to weaken you,and sabotage any good you can+want to do,to indimidate you into a cowering wreck of a person.These entities feed on fear,terror,despair,disempowerment,negative emotions-refuse to feel like,and to see yourself as a victim-i cannot stress that enough.
Bless you,I wish for you a strong mindset against the attacks,as well as someone who can give you a practical method of stopping these cowardly attacks on you,these attempts at destroying the force for good you can be in this world.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Hi, really sorry to hear about what you are going through.. I could know someone that may be able to help, it sounds terrible. I wondered whether you were U.K based?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I saw where Nugget1 suggested you visit my thread to find an answer. (Thank you, Nugget1). To save you time in searching through all those posts, I'll respond here.

There are different types of hauntings. Some are evil souls stuck on the earthly plane. They can make themselves appear as whatever they want once they get strong enough, and they can scratch you. But, when you have three scratches, this is representative of a demon.

The three scratches are representative of the holy trinity: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit, spoken of in the Christian Bible. Demons can be much harder to get rid of than an evil spirit.

I have been watching the show, The Dead Files, for many years. The medium, Amy Allen, comes across many different types of hauntings on the show, and she recommends different types of rituals for different types of hauntings.
I would suggest you message her to see if she could offer the correct type of cleansing for this type of activity.
www.facebook.com...

From what I've seen throughout my life, when it is a demon responsible for the activity, a priest, or a demonologist has be be brought in to get rid of it.

I had a lady, Lisa Gutierrez-Haley from the show, I'll haunt You When I'm Dead, post in one of my other threads: www.abovetopsecret.com...
She is a real demonologist. She gives her contact info at the bottom of the post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can watch the video on that thread too in my opening post, to see her in action. If I remember correctly, the first case on the video uses some Wicca members, the second one uses her.

I've seen where some things call for a Shaman, others for a member of the Wicca Coven, some a Warlock, some for a simple smudging and sealing your home with salt to keep them out, some by just stating firmly for them to leave, etc. It all depends on the type of haunting you have.

I hope I have offered some resources for you to get help soon. It sounds like things are escalating, so don't put it off. It will only get worse!

Let us know how it goes.

edit on 11/29/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

wow i hate to hear stories like that poor child, my heart goes out to her and i pray she stays well now! please let me know how it goes with her

my foster father will contact the reservation for me that hes close with and get me taken care of if needed. you are 100% right about the mindset. i refuse to be intimidated in general, which is why in a strange house i hear sounds i run to them not cower under a blanket. since this started ive done my best to remain calm and strong. i dont lash out at it and stop my hubs when he starts and explain to him its prime rib is his hate and my fear. so even during cleansing i told it my home is a home of love, filled by love and ruled by love. you have no place in this home etc. thank you so much for the info dear

curiousgal

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UncleVan

thank you uncle van for your thoughts, far from uk though. usa. dont worry ill get control of this situation it was just nice to finally let it out after a month of hiding from everyone i knew and holding it in. if i accidentall wore a midsleeve, oops, im in my coat all day to hide my arms. "wow you guys arent cold im freezing, ill just keep my jacket on"meanwhile im swimming in sweat lol. thank you for taking the time to listen and show concern
ill let you know how things unfold after my declaration of ownership on my house and body yesterday. no new scratches last night at least but i only slept a few hrs due to pain. hubs woke to find me doing a very long leg lift, after cpl min askd "wtf" i said i dont have a side thats totally clear theres at least one spot on each leg that touches bed no matter what position and it makes it burn so bad. if i hold it in air i at least get a few min at a time per leg without agony. he goes, u cant sleep like that tho, i go, i cant sleep when my legs on fire either lol.

curiousgal

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

sled735

I saw where Nugget1 suggested you visit my thread to find an answer. (Thank you, Nugget1). To save you time in searching through all those posts, I'll respond here.

There are different types of hauntings. Some are evil souls stuck on the earthly plane. They can make themselves appear as whatever they want once they get strong enough, and they can scratch you. But, when you have three scratches, this is representative of a demon.

The three scratches are representative of the holy trinity: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit, spoken of in the Christian Bible. Demons can be much harder to get rid of than an evil spirit.

I have been watching the show, The Dead Files, for many years. The medium, Amy Allen, comes across many different types of hauntings on the show, and she recommends different types of rituals for different types of hauntings.
I would suggest you message her to see if she could offer the correct type of cleansing for this type of activity.
www.facebook.com...

From what I've seen throughout my life, when it is a demon responsible for the activity, a priest, or a demonologist has be be brought in to get rid of it.

I had a lady, Lisa Gutierrez-Haley from the show, I'll haunt You When I'm Dead, post in one of my other threads: www.abovetopsecret.com...
She is a real demonologist. She gives her contact info at the bottom of the post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can watch the video on that thread too in my opening post, to see her in action. If I remember correctly, the first case on the video uses some Wicca members, the second one uses her.

I've seen where some things call for a Shaman, others for a member of the Wicca Coven, some a Warlock, some for a simple smudging and sealing your home with salt to keep them out, some by just stating firmly for them to leave, etc. It all depends on the type of haunting you have.

I hope I have offered some resources for you to get help soon. It sounds like things are escalating, so don't put it off. It will only get worse!

Let us know how it goes.

edit on 11/29/2013 by sled735 because: typo

oh thank you thank you thank you sled! i am so enjoying reading your post but feared it may be summer b4 i finished! yes ive watched lots of shows that talk abt what the 3 mean. i dismissed it as coincidence 1st time. was thouroghly bothered next cpl times. after abt a wk of hubs asking wth can do this i finally explained ive heard 3 is mockery of trinity only used by "something bad" which became its name thereafter or "the bad thing" because i couldnt quite bring myself to say the d word, as if i thought maybe it was napping and id wake it up.
thank you for the links. im interested to see what specifics i can change to make my cleansing more relevent if possible. im strong willed and dont want to ask others to be involved unless my best attempts arent working. hubs wanted to tell my foster dad immediately i forbade him. as soon as i can get intouch w him ill ask for help with prayer pouches and protection pouches he will not see my skin. he would demand to protect "his daughter" and charge straight into my mess with a heart full of fury. not happening. if specific info from amy and prayer bags cleansings dont work ill go to him again but make it clear only professionals enter my home from then on. i just dont want to make anyone else face whatever this is if possible.

btw my daughter has had no further activity from that nights girl. i dont believe it was about her. it was about me. it introduced itself to me at work to show it can go with me, then sent a message that it can just as easily be home with my kids while im unable to protect them. it wanted to make me furious and scared and show off its power. since then the kids have seen/heard nothing

ive read that when demons take form to pass selves off as ghost it can be difficult to hold image correctly and on closer look u may see imperfections saggy skin things that just dont seem right. my daughter said she first saw it across room in front of vanity 8-10yr old girl w long dark hair in light dress touching/stroking hair in mirror. daughter sleeps upper bunk so about eye level with it. she was scared so closed her eyes and said you have to leave now! opened them back up but girl was still there and staring at her with blank expression. she kept blinking staring back thinking it had to be optical illusion. finally closed her eyes again to repeat it, opened and girl was a few feet from her bed and she smelled like rotten garbage and kept staring. she closed her eyes again to repeat and opened to girl on outside of wooden slat along side of upper bunk, faces inches apart she just stared at my daughter and my daughter back at it. it never said a word or did anything just stared at daughter. daughter kept blanket over her head peeking out occasionaly to see if it was still there. it was. she said its face was gray like a corpse and didnt seem like it "fit the bones" looked very thin in parts and bunched up in others. she said it was not a little girl she was sure of it. this lasted about an hour in all i beleive. it disappeared when dad entered room to bring si to his room. anyway thank u for ur help and for taking the time to look at this
sorry i rattle on so

curiousgal

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join