It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret evil of 911 a must see

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
Wow, I posted this vid on another forum I frequent and look at the reaction from these guys. It astounds me that people are so quick to abolish any idea of what is discussed on these forums anywhere else. People just either dont want to open up because they are so stuck in a false reality, or they are just afraid...

www.club3g.com...

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Illuminous]

I read the post u added on that other forum, its interesting this post here..

I have heard the same thing. In fact, I have read that the fire was THE major contributor. I wanted to check my facts, so I did a little searching and I see some articles that raise interesting points both ways. Even jet fuel hot fire isn't going to melt steel.

On the other hand, Tower 7 wasn't even hit by a plane, and it collapsed. It was destroyed by just a large fire, which I would think shows that fire IS enough to knock out a large building.

The floors of the WTC had large open areas. My fire engineering is limited, but I have learned that to control the spread of fire, you use small rooms. Additionally, the WTC was full of combustible material capable of sustaining a large fire. Add that to the crappy fireproofing job on the truss system, and you have a building just waiting to collapse.

When the WTCs were built, there were people protesting their construction because of the poor design. Don't get me wrong, I am impressed that the buildings withstood the plane's impact, but that doesn't mean it was a great design.

I take this guy dont reseach to much...

anyway all u had to do is point them to AJ's site on facts about 9/11 all mainstream news articles backing up 9/11 was a farce..

www.prisonplanet.com...

and believe it or not most of the people on here agree with him...

[edit on 24-11-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Why would God give a rat's tookus about the USA? Why would He even give them the time of day when there's another couple of billion people who need His help and His guidance far more than America? And who have far more spiritual lives than your average US 9 to 5-ers.

I always wondered that... I don't think God would be too happy with the United States of America. The God I learned about in the Bible, I mean. The love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek God, not the Old Testament God of retribution.

jako

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
So whats the point of a NWO?

Who are these people that are capable of contrlling the planet?

If they are already wealthy,powerful and influencial what do they gain?

They gain more wealth and power and influence. I believe these three things are more addictive than any drug. No amount will be enough. The more they have, the more they need to achieve their buzz.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here is an age old tactic the takers use when the natives get restless: When the takers hear the random war drums starting to beat at home stronger and stronger from the natives due to the abuses of the takers, the takers will use their well structured organization to re-create the pounding of the war drums at home with their selected target afar now being marketed to the natives. By doing so the native's attention and hostility can be carefully controlled and directed away from the takers and towards some "other" entity, the created enemy afar.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have got

9/11 In Plane Site

9/11 Road To Tyranny

9/11 Secret Evil

All were pretty cool, im probably going to download 9/11 Painful Deception next...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
all the keywords you need to find the truth are in the NWO forum.
here's a few random breadcrumbs:
rothchilds, warren buffet, richard perle, meyer lansky, council on foreign relations(CFR), international monetary fund(IMF), world trade organisation, world health organisation, seven noachide laws, the tavistock institute, the report from iron mountain..........

There`s a lot of people in these organisations are you really of the belief that they either are in on it or are oblivious to the real motivations behind there organisations.
How can so many groups all work to the same goals when you look at any large corporation or group of people there are always sub divisions who have there own agenda and goals within.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
So whats the point of a NWO?

Who are these people that are capable of contrlling the planet?

If they are already wealthy,powerful and influencial what do they gain?

You ask yourself What is the point of government and leadership.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I currently have 37 videos on the subject.... Heres a list

1. (WTC) Several Video Clips Of The Disaster (911 Attack) (2:03)
2. 101 Airborne iraq (9:42)
3. 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati - Fritz Springmier (156:16)
4. 911 - HRDNOX TERRORISM AMERICA UNDER ATTACK BEST VIDEO BY FAR TWIN TOWERS NEW YORK 9 11 01 0850am (1:06)
5. 911 Video Towers Being Hit (36:02)
6. 911 WTC Crash (FIRST PLANE & SECOND!!) HRDNOX TERRORISM AMERICA UNDER ATTACK BEST VIDEO BY FAR TWIN TOWERS NEW YORK 9 11 01 (1:06)
7. [Conspiracy].Texe.Marrs - Illuminati.Mystery.Babylon (59:30)
8. alex joe houston 2002 bg
9. Alex Jones - On Kevin Nealon's The Conspiracy Zone
10. Alex Jones - Police State II - The Takeover (part 2 of 2) (MORE PROOF - better than Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911)
11. Alex Jones - Secret Rulers of the World II
12. Alex Jones - The Hidden Wars Of Desert Storm - Exposes The White House Hidden Agenda In The Gulf(1h30M)
13. Alex Jones - The Masters Of Terror Exposed (122:21)
14. Alex Jones - The true story of 9-11-01rl05-02-02a
15. Alex Jones - World War 4 (16:59)
16. Alex Jones Homeland Security Dictatorship (1:30)
17. American Pimp (87:33)
18. Audio Books - Brief History of Time (full) (42:02)
19. Audiobook - The.Truth (64:27)
20. CBC - 2003 XviD (44:22)
21. Conspiracy Hidden Agenda Illuminati Contol Of Society (50:32)
22. David Flores King Rising (0:53)
23. Documentary - Cia And Satanism (69:27)
24. ILLUMINAZI 9 - 11 DivX (82:55)
25. Inside The Vatican (46:15)
26. Journey With George (75:47)
27. line - contact (50:13)
28. Mohamed.Atta.and.the.Venice.Flying.Circus (62:03)
29. Nazi America - A Secret History HIS (90:31)
30. Secret - 911 (19:47)
31. Secrets of the CIA Part 2 (16:14)
32. Secrets of the CIA Part 3 (13:23)
33. The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (72:24)
34. The Universe In A Nutshell
35. There's Something About W (VCD) (39:19)
36. Ufo - Up (History Channel) (45:13)
37. UNCOVERED - The Whole Truth About The Iraq War (Xvid) (56:08)

All of them are good.......... Especially "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"
some of them aren't exactly related but are part of the curruption...

Want one? U2U me and give me online contact info....

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You can take the red pill.....or you can take the blue one. It is your choice.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
You can take the red pill.....or you can take the blue one. It is your choice.

Ohhhh awwwwww, BUT I WANT BOTH!!!!!!!! LoL

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Here is a really good one >>link:inn.globalfreepress.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You ask yourself What is the point of government and leadership.

Every society whether it be govt,friends,family has a structure that is made of leaders and policys,rules.
Without this structure society would break down who would be in charge and inforce rules punishments and stop total anarchy.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And that is the sad truth .. we will never know for sure who knew what before it happened ... all we can do now is pray for the families adn hope like hell that our men and women over seas are going to be okay .. adn that this never happens again ...

Go Bush ... GO!

*Zerinity*

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Frankly, I suspected a conspiracy as early as january 2002...the months before that I was the most anti-(muslim) terrorist you could imagine...

but shortly after talking to a friend from the UK, I discovered how truly evil people can be for their own benefit...

Sadly, politicians will do anything to have their power...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

you would need (guess) 10 tonnes of explosive to take down 1 of the towers?...guess you could weaken the beams....any odd work done beforehand?

A group of 200 engineers who built the towers said they built the towers so strong not even a CD could bring it down unless you used a hell of alot of explosives, they say the towers were brought down using some sort of new technology.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I find it hard to belive that no one would have seen these "missiles" when the plane was on the ground at the air ports. Before 9/11, people were allowed to watch their families get on planes and take off. I think someone would have noticed the missiles hanging off the plane.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaruseleh
I find it hard to belive that no one would have seen these "missiles" when the plane was on the ground at the air ports. Before 9/11, people were allowed to watch their families get on planes and take off. I think someone would have noticed the missiles hanging off the plane.

That's assuming these are the same planes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join