It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret evil of 911 a must see

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is the scariest and saddest movie i have ever seen. It makes me wonder why in the world the powerful elite have no hearts? The video is self explanatory.

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 21-11-2004 by floppy]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, watched it all the way through, and well.... It is ok, but for me not as convincing as Painful Deceptions and 911 In Plane Site. Also, there is a new, 911 In Plane Site-Directors Cut out, which I haven't seen yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That video truely moved me and made me realize that Im not the only one who can see right through what is happening.

How can people be so blind? I really cannot understand the concept. Is it because people are so brainwashed and are told not to buy into conspiracy and free-thought?

Its going to take a large movement on a huge scale to defeat what is coming and what has already been implimented throughout our government and governments of the world.

A fight against the forces of evil cannot be accomplished. There arent enough people who can clearly see the things that were talked about in that video.

God help us all.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Unfortunatly we cannot stop it.. it matters little what we do or fight for, our freedoms are gone.. the PTB think they are doing whats right and for GOD, my signature I remember the 80s is a direct reference to the fact that everyones been brainwashed...THINK THINK THINK its all lies lies lies everything is a lie. anyone over 25? everyone is so blind THAT when were having public executions in a few years we will still be conspiracy kooks...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
well that was a waste of 20 minutes of my life....

So much to say... but i won't bother, I don't need the flaming coming back at me....

that's what is great about freedom, you beleive what you want, I'll beleive what I want..

I feel sorry for the people who call our President evil....

my god have mercy on your soul.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
George W. Bush isn't evil. Hes a pawn. Which is why his administration likes him so much.

If there is a God, and I'd like to think so, then please help us all.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Galvatron]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galvatron
George W. Bush isn't evil. Hes a pawn. Which is why his administration likes him so much.

If there is a God, and I'd like to think so, then please help us all.

According to some people, if you dont accept God in your life then how can he help? I do agree, Bush is a pawn in the great game that is being played in the shadow of power.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sure God is an independent being, thats why. Its a complicated story. Lets just say '___' was involved.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wow, I posted this vid on another forum I frequent and look at the reaction from these guys. It astounds me that people are so quick to abolish any idea of what is discussed on these forums anywhere else. People just either dont want to open up because they are so stuck in a false reality, or they are just afraid...

www.club3g.com...

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Illuminous]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If the US can't be free then no country can be. The world's model for democracy should not take this without a fight.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why are Americans so self obsessed that there country is capable of taking over the world?

Sure your a super power with a large military but against the rest of the planet get over yourselves.

I keep coming on hear and reading these 9/11 theories and thinking what makes a small minority of people in one of the freeist countries in the world so obsessed with being controlled?

If your or any other govt wanted to control you all they would need to do is cut your food,water and power supplies and hold you to ransom.

We are all slaves as such as the majority of us need to work and contribute to our govts wealth we are only free to follow our ideas to a certain stage.We all cannot decide to go live on a tropical island and never work again.

So the concept is already there.What would any organisation gain by more strict controls when the leadership of our countries enjoy wealth and power already without to much hassle?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Why are Americans so self obsessed that there country is capable of taking over the world?

Sure your a super power with a large military but against the rest of the planet get over yourselves.

I keep coming on hear and reading these 9/11 theories and thinking what makes a small minority of people in one of the freeist countries in the world so obsessed with being controlled?

If your or any other govt wanted to control you all they would need to do is cut your food,water and power supplies and hold you to ransom.

We are all slaves as such as the majority of us need to work and contribute to our govts wealth we are only free to follow our ideas to a certain stage.We all cannot decide to go live on a tropical island and never work again.

So the concept is already there.What would any organisation gain by more strict controls when the leadership of our countries enjoy wealth and power already without to much hassle?

America is a pawn in the game that is being played by an organization who has control of all countries and not just America.

America was discovered for a purpose, not by accident. It was created to make a strong hold for the conspirators and also to create a pawn that would help spread the cause for a New World Order throught their powerful democracy. After it has spread enough, the larger countries of the world will destroy America in WW3.

This is all a theory, dont take it to heart.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Illuminous]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
We are all slaves as such as the majority of us need to work and contribute to our govts wealth we are only free to follow our ideas to a certain stage.

America is a pawn in the game that is being played by an organization who has control of all countries and not just America.

America was discovered for a purpose, not by accident. It was created to make a strong hold for the conspirators and also to create a pawn that would help spread the cause for a New World Order throught their powerful democracy. After it has spread enough, the larger countries of the world will destroy America in WW3.

This is all a theory, dont take it to heart.

i'd say that's a pretty WORKABLE theory, and i suggest people DO take it to heart.
pursue that knowledge, people. the truth really is out there, if you have the time to wade through the mountain of HYPE and disinfo.
let's kill the puppetmasters. there's a war i AM for.
watch 'fight club' for ideas of how the little guy can fight back.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So whats the point of a NWO?

Who are these people that are capable of contrlling the planet?

If they are already wealthy,powerful and influencial what do they gain?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
all the keywords you need to find the truth are in the NWO forum.
here's a few random breadcrumbs:
rothchilds, warren buffet, richard perle, meyer lansky, council on foreign relations(CFR), international monetary fund(IMF), world trade organisation, world health organisation, seven noachide laws, the tavistock institute, the report from iron mountain..........

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That has to be the dumbest, most ridiculous thing Ive ever seen.

Although I did think that WTC 7 explanation was kind of cute......if you understand anything about statics and now how a building is built...and I mean anything..it fell how it was suppose to.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I still think we ought to be somewhat curious here...Perhaps thepowers that be ARE capable of pulling this off. There are a lot of dicrepancies ...matter of fact theres the 911 commission report antone read it or know whats in it.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You cant fight against the global elite because there to powerful and the average person is just to ignorant.
Dont even bother...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
You cant fight against the global elite because there to powerful and the average person is just to ignorant.
Dont even bother...

Ahh, but that's what this place is good at: denying ignorance.

Lol, another hijacked thread? This was about a 911 video he posted. So how bout we get back on track. Compare this video to Painful Deceptions and 911 In Plane Site, for starters. You'll be amazed at what you discover, not at what video is best, necessarily, but at the sheer evidence itself. You'll find out real quick that the real conspiracy theory is the bunch of bs the government fed us as an explanation of what happened on 9/11.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
you would need (guess) 10 tonnes of explosive to take down 1 of the towers?...guess you could weaken the beams....any odd work done beforehand?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join