It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China sends warplanes to newly declared air zone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
we all know that China is actually run by its military,, ever since,,forever,,,and when Chinese Strategest see that America is scking its General's and Officers,, left and right,,, that American Govt. and its so called Pentagon,,Superior Military,,are at odds. So when your enemy is at its weakest,,due too internal, strife,,,then,,

probe and push,,,,a little deeper,,,its called,, its easier too establish a Zone,,then say,,u must complie,,, too whomever u wish,,,,,some u dont bother,,, others,,,,well guess we will have too wait too see ,,who China deems too be the weakest.

Remember Germany did the same thing in the North Atlantic.
edit on 11/29/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Guess Country's in the area,,,could ask for American, Air/Sea/Land ,,,protection.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Could it be that China is asserting this zone to set up a negotiation where they can keep a portion of the disputed territory in exchange for scaling down the size of the defense zone? I.e., allow them to claim territory without firing a shot? They are not going to pull-back just because Japan, S. Korea, etc. asks nicely.

It's an aggressive tactic, but also a smart (not that I agree with it) use of the leverage they are gaining in this region of the world.
edit on 29-11-2013 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

How much information did China get from that the collision with the E-3 awhile back? I've read we destroyed some stuff but didn't do a good job, what do you think?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

A lot. Comms frequencies, a lot of classifieds, most of the hardware. They got an almost intact aircraft, since the crew was busy trying to save themselves and didn't have time to destroy most of the classifieds on board.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I can not believe China has done this.Just goes to prove no matter where you go.
There is all ways some Dumb Ass trying to swim up stream.All i can say is they picked a good time
to pull this s_ _ _ .We are weak and our government is in shambles.
As if this time of the year is not stressful enough.We now have this to worry about.
I have all was said never trust a man that will eat a dog.I am so tired of this junk.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

mlifeoutthere
Nothing will happen.. NOTHING

Remember all that shizzle with Korea 12 months ago.. what happened? Nothing

A month or two back there was more war mongering about the UK and the US sending out ships, yet again NOTHING HAPPENED.

These days another war will NOT HAPPEN. For all the scare mongering, a country has too much to loose to start a war. With social media, and todays technology, every thing that is done will be known within seconds.

Too much to lose..exactly..that works both ways. Too much to lose to start a war..but also too much to lose if they do nothing.

It's saber rattling and posturing.

Eventually someone will take the first shot. Something will happen, there will be an incident, some event, that will trigger some conflict, that will spiral out of control. Especially now with China and Japan in the mix in the grand scheme of things overall. Both are too proud to back down. For now they are playing a game..the Chinese didn't react straight away, but still rattled their sabre.
What happens when they don't wait to react, and react instantly, and vice versa?
Whose going to back down?
The US or UN or EU for example, may mediate and both sides cool off. But how many times do you think that will be done?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

I hope you are right but i see China as a Boa Constrictor.
It is slow to move but when it does it does so from a thoughtfully worked out plan slowly wrapping itself around its host and squeezes tighter and tighter until there is no breath left in the target host.
And devours all the host nation has to give.
Look at Tibet.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

Can u say for the Nation of Japan?

or how about,, Vietnam,, hell they fought America too a standstill,, with Russian help,, imagine what they could do with both Russian and American help.?????

Not eaveryone likes the Chinese Internationally u Know,,

why even Hillary , said China was gonna get there "cum upans" boy just u wait,,,!!! ,( why she included Russia,,well security councal,, its a russian tradition,, )

but anyway.

ya.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Adaluncatif

China had NO right to set up any kind of air defense zone. Those islands have been Japanese territory for over 100 years. China had no interest in reclaiming them until resources were found under them, then suddenly wanted them back.

China was the aggressor by declaring this defense zone over Japanese territory.

There's no such thing as right or wrong in these situations. There are only actions and reactions with someone ultimately winning.

There is nothing written in the cosmos that says these islands belong to Japan. There is nothing wrong with Mexico claiming that Boise, Idaho is part of their territory either. If they can fight for it, stick their flag in the ground, and defend it then they have a right to it.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

So if i read u correctly,, Madam Secritary,,,
(feels like the U.N.

ur saying that "Japan" should ,,throw down,, on China first?

or should i say "second",,or do they wait for maybe a "third" ultimatum????

cause if it was a gun fight,,,well.. good luck,,waiting ,,for the third,,,shall we say,,, shot?
edit on 12/7/2013 by BobAthome because: gun jammed,, lol

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

BobAthome

So if i read u correctly,, Madam Secritary,,,
(feels like the U.N.

ur saying that "Japan" should ,,throw down,, on China first?

or should i say "second",,or do they wait for maybe a "third" ultimatum????

cause if it was a gun fight,,,well.. good luck,,waiting ,,for the third,,,shall we say,,, shot?
edit on 12/7/2013 by BobAthome because: gun jammed,, lol

I never stated what either side should do. What I am saying is that those islands were here long before humans existed and will be here long after we are gone.

Stating that they BELONG to this country or that is illogical. They belong to whoever can stick their flag in it and defend it.

People claiming that someone has no right to a chunk of land is kind of missing this concept. A right is something given by a society and if two societies are claiming they are both right than who is wrong?

The one that cannot keep take or hold it is wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

the dark side is strong in u little one,,yess go ahead,,

tell about the Strenght of Might,,makes Right,,,,

yes,,no rules,,,i like it even better,,

tell me,,

who has the biggest odds?

winning or losing it does not matter,,

sinster laugh inserted

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Looks like S.Korea is putting in their word on this now to.

S. Korea declares expanded air defence zone in disputed area

Seoul (AFP) - South Korea Sunday declared an expanded air defence zone that overlaps with one announced by China and covers a submerged rock disputed by the two countries, as tensions rise over competing territorial claims.

Kim said Seoul had notified its neighbours and related nations in advance about its new air zone -- the first revision to its air defence area for 62 years.

I don't get it. Is a space of ocean really this important to these 3 nations?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

It has nothing to do with the ocean, it's what's under it that matters.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join