It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

only for those who care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
my email adress is [email protected](its a very old email address)
i know that there are people that venture onto this website every so often thinking and wondereing about the same things that i am and the rest of our brothers and sisters(i cant help but talk this way sorry!)
i know there are those of you out there somewhere who feel alone in this and need some sort of security because what you've seen so far is amazing but still quite hard to grasp,we'll i want anybody who knows to email me because if we talk to eachother we can help eachother out.we can help our minds transition together like we're supposed to.but yeah i want to hear from my brothers and sisters out there.

maybe this will be simple:have you ever heard of the indigo children? well im not saying im indigo or anything cuz if i thought i was then that would probably mean that i'm really not,but i've read up on it and it's a semi accurate explanation of what i'm talking about.i dont base everything on the indigo children stories but like i do with all my information i only use the bits and peices that make sense to me
anyway,email me if anything i just wrote makes sense or whatever,if you feel like we can understand the inexplicable things only through confronting eachother(not in a negative way)and sharing everything and making sense of things together.thats unity brothers and sisters,thats what we need.i dont know about anyone else but i crave change.this reality we live in is bland and unrealistic if u can believe it.compare the way we live now to how it was lets say in the begginning.we dont know exactly how we lived back but im sure as hell it was a lot different than to,so different that we can barley even grasp the notion that just maybe we did have powers....by powers i mean we used all of our brain power.the 10 % concious part and the 90% subconcious part.to me that's kinda like powers cuz it's like your dreams are your reality...anyways enough talk about this here like i said whoever is interested email me.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wow that's intense. What you're trying to say is you would like someone to talk about about various conspiracy topics so that you and whoever contacts you may share knowledge and learn new twists to the knowledge which you have already had? Or perhaps you would like someone to contact you with information specifically relating to the "indigo childern" or someone who actually is an "indidigo child?"

If you would like you could always come to ATS Chat, there is usually someone there who you could chat with, and learn from. Although nobody is there right now, you might consider doing that in the future.

Another option is you could search the forums for related information, many things are discussed here, Indigo Childeren could very well be one of the topics. In fact, Boolean shows there have been many topics on the subject.

Indigo Childeren 11/15/2003
Any Indigo here? 11/05/2004
Indigo Childeren for real?? 10/10/2004
The Indigo Childeren 11/16/2004

You might also find it of use to U2U Indigo_Child who created the last topic which I linked you to.

Right so, good luck Tigress! I hope you find whatever you're looking for. U2U myself or one of the Mods if you have any further questions.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I do not understand what they are ... could you enlighten me?

*Zerinity*

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
No, I am afraid I have never heard of indigo children. I would like to discuss these topics with you though. Sometimes I feel that I am the only one thinking about these kinds of things, though. This is why I come to Above Top Secret.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tigress_Of_The_Tide

.i dont know about anyone else but i crave change. this reality we live in is bland and unrealistic if u can believe it. compare the way we live now to how it was lets say in the begginning. we dont know exactly how we lived back but im sure as hell it was a lot different than to,so different that we can barley even grasp the notion that just maybe we did have powers....by powers i mean we used all of our brain power.the 10 % concious part and the 90% subconcious part.to me that's kinda like powers cuz it's like your dreams are your reality...anyways enough talk about this here like i said whoever is interested email me.

hello there TOTT, can? you really mean it? this (maya-Illusion) reality ?! is DULL??!!
...on the contrary...just in this little corner of reality [ats, bts,atsnn, etc]
there are concerned, passionate, driven, multitudes of peoples!
as far as 'elevated' humans, in antiquity....thats an open question,
as only the 'bland' probable history as outlined in the accepted scientific investigations, and ranging to the 'recent past' ~8-10,000 BCE, is accepted and taught to the various cultures in the world.
www.mnh.si.edu...

within the above link, there is the meme that humans(modern) have existed about 100,000 yrs and the modern humans of today would be indestinguishable from humans of 40,000 yrs ago=
that leaves a BIG Window of some ++30,000 years
when humans did not crowd together in 'cities' & become 'civilized'
according to the present way of thinking--'nomadic' scavangers is
what humans were until crowding together necessitated the
cultivation of crops, domestication of meat/food sources, etc etc

maybe i'm naive?, but it seems the decline of mans reverence to nature
and cold detatchment concerning animals & sustinence, mans' self-
gratification, desire for wealth-power-longer life....alll the things that
1st came about, in the mesopotamian (Iraq) region and with Nimrod &
Ur & Babylon & Sumer->> ITs BEEN ALL DOWNHILL ever since!!
-> which makes you wonder...is culture & technology, worth it??

top topics

join