It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw something in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
About 10 minutes ago, 5:50 AM PST, I saw something fly over that caught my attention.

It didn't make a sound. It was suddenly there for about 4 seconds, flying south, which would be towards the US. Border. Then the lights went out or it vanished out of view. No clouds. Lots of stars in that part of the sky. One very bright one, not sure which it is.

It had amber colored lights. Couldn't make out a shape but it looked nothing like a plane the way the lights appeared to be the view of the side of the craft, like there was many. It was deadly silent.

It flew straight across, slightly tilted upwards. It just seemed to float by so softly. It was just odd.

Any ideas what I might have seen?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

violet
About 10 minutes ago, 5:50 AM PST, I saw something fly over that caught my attention.

It didn't make a sound. It was suddenly there for about 4 seconds, flying south, which would be towards the US. Border. Then the lights went out or it vanished out of view. No clouds. Lots of stars in that part of the sky. One very bright one, not sure which it is.

It had amber colored lights. Couldn't make out a shape but it looked nothing like a plane the way the lights appeared to be the view of the side of the craft, like there was many. It was deadly silent.

It flew straight across, slightly tilted upwards. It just seemed to float by so softly. It was just odd.

Any ideas what I might have seen?

Meteor. 4 second sighting.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

OP posted this as well

Could have been a satellite reflecting the suns rays if it seemed to float by so softly.

violet,

you can check the heavens above website or some other satellite tracking web site and see if any were to pass above your location at that time of your sighting.

www.heavens-above.com...

edit on 28-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

You saw a UFO!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

"Towards the border" you say? Could have been a patrol aircraft looking for "aliens".

Any way if it appeared to be an aircraft and silent, it could had been a border patrol aircraft. They operate without lights so people can't see them coming. Their engines are quieter for the same reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I really don't think it was a meteor or satelite. The light configuration doesn't fit with those. Put it this way, if it was daylight and I'd seen it, in the position of the sky from my vantage point, it would be as big as a commercial jetliner. I didn't see any tail lights or just a couple of lights, none were blinking either. It was a mass of yellowish amber lights moving across then vanishing

By " towards the border" is a reference point. I live in southern BC Canada, so south is the United States, or Washington state.

I suppose it has a logical explanation, but I'm not prone to making UFO threads.

top topics

join