It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon cities buildings evident near Tycho crater.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I want to see the pictures I linked in more detail. These pictures were taken obviously from a high altitude which makes the detail in the picture blurry ( yes my eyes can see its blurry), do don't quote your pixel detail I can see the image quality with my own eyes to see objects in the picture are not clearly discernible, and no clear in detail like the earth city you linked. You arguments are weak and detracting of the arguments being presented there is artificiality present within them picture linked, so really im bored listening to your little voice of debunk.

And for your info im not afraid of anything in this world boy

edit on 28-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
No matter whats there NO ONE is going to tell us they TPTB will NEVER Tell US Anything..... Plain & Simple....

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You can see those images in more detail, go to the LRO Quickviewer link I posted and check them out.

Why are you being so defensive of me trying to help out?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You can see those images in more detail, go to the LRO Quickviewer link I posted and check them out.

Why are you being so defensive of me trying to help out?

Listen Boy if you have pictures you LINK (post images) ....OK!!!

And then I will my turn picking to bits the crap out of you pictures. Now go do it!!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Here's a higher res pic of the Tycho crater floor .

Full res here

Impact melts have extremely complicated thermal histories. When the impacting meteoroid's kinetic energy is large enough, the initial temperature of an impact melt can be much higher than that of normal magma, which is driven by volcanic activity. The melts are mixed together with ejecta debris, flow down slopes and puddle; loosing heat and increasing in viscosity with time.
commons.wikimedia.org...:LRO_NAC_Chaotic_crater_floor_in_Tycho_crater.jpg

I would say that the perceived structures are as a result of the craters formation .

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
OP, great find, we'll never know will we

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I like your picture. I don't see the roads in your picture, so looks like the shot was taken in different region of Tycho. Really need the coordinates of the city region, and then detailed pics. be nice to see the Op pictures in this kindof detail. Thanks for picture linked.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You are the one who brought the video to share, you are the one who took the screenshots, you are the one telling us there's a city there, how about you provide the coordinates for us to check out?

I stupidly assumed that you knew the locations of these cities.

I mean if I were to present a thread here on such a subject, I'd gather all the information I could before posting, including coordinates for other members to view for themselves.

You know, full disclosure. Not hidden away on a fuzzy YouTube video. (Yes, I did try to get the coordinates but even on full screen I couldn't properly discern them).

Aren't you the guy that always says NASA lies? Yet you appear to be quite content with being told there are cities there on the moon without looking at the area yourself with the highest resolution images you can get your hands on.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi guys. TO add a little contribution on this.

Check out these screens from the NASA link on the first page.

NASA

In the lower right quadrant, 3rd from right.

To me...it resembles something...that is not just rock. There seems to be some order...Also...a rocky steps carved in to the cliff..leading to some cylindrical thing....

Weird triangular rock with a hole in the middle.

I don't know...maybe it's not aliens...but it does looks strangely...out of place...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I see opportunity. Does anyone want to buy a fixer upper on the moon. A few old artificial christmas trees planted around the old homes and I bet I could sell them. No taxes is a good selling point. Heck, designing good software can make them look great and boost profits.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by JadeStar

The image artifacts and straight edges (delineation of squares edges) are making shadows Sherlock.

If you pixelate a shadow you still get a shadow. Rocks cast shadows. Blown up pixelated rocks will also cast shadows. Why the hostility?

Beyond this, do you know what Pareidolia is?
edit on 28-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Aren't you the guy that always says NASA lies? Yet you appear to be quite content with being told there are cities there on the moon without looking at the area yourself with the highest resolution images you can get your hands on.

my screens are from the highest resolution NASA image....

edit: I also provided a location...
edit on 28-11-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I found what appears to be a "pyramid" and a "town" in a photograph of another crater.

Pyramid in the middle here... and Square buildings to the southeast of it....

Compare to the great pyramid of Egypt.

edit on 28-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So. Have we worked it out yet? Come on you guys..

Is there a city on the moon or not? Can we go there and visit and buy large pepsi colas and pepperoni meatlovers? I bet they have awesome pizza toppings, being the moon. Cheese. So much cheese.

I just wish the pictures in these threads were in colour. So we could see just how yellow and bright everything is. Why wont they ever give us the real images
I want to see the cheese.

I know.. they covered it up. NASA... Always Cover Up Cheese.. I mean, Never A Saanenkaese Answer..

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I checked the area from the first pic on lroc...

First pic coords Lat: 42.4344 Lon: 12.2143

Dun dun dun...
The area has been blurred out...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
I checked the area from the first pic on lroc...

First pic coords Lat: 42.4344 Lon: 12.2143

Dun dun dun...
The area has been blurred out...

Looks like a data dropout to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Looks like a data dropout to me.

I'm tired atm jumping on the conspiracy wagon, so just from that reason alone I'll go with your statement.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So that "pyramid" and "town" I found near a crater actually is near a civilization.

Just not on the moon. It's near Winslow, Arizona.

Meteor Crater

Which just goes to show, when you blow up something and crank up the contrast and gain you get square pixelation that looks like "buildings" and anything that forms a line between 3 points will look like a "pyramid".

"Science is a way to prevent us from fooling ourselves." - Carl Sagan

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Priceless!!!!!

Honestly, you shoulda waited a few more days before telling people what the pics REALLY were

edit on 11/28/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Which just goes to show, when you blow up something and crank up the contrast and gain you get square pixelation that looks like "buildings" and anything that forms a line between 3 points will look like a "pyramid".

Uhmm, no...
It just goes to show, as I pointed out in my post with lroc pic, that if you have a full res area next to area in question that has been blurred out, your common sense telling you something is not right, hence my post about conspiracy.
We just don't have sufficient data for this one, everything is speculation further on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join