It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon cities buildings evident near Tycho crater.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
These screen shots are from a persons you tube presentation of moon cities, The link to his video is here.

www.youtube.com...

where he presents photographic evidence of Moon cities being evident in Nasa recent pictures provided to public for Tycho crater.

He makes some relevant points the pixelation is way smaller than the square looking objects that look like buildings. The scale of the cities is about 2 km wide.

I wouldn't be surprised if by now Nasa has replaced the picture with a more blurry version. Looks like good evidence to me of artificial structures on moon.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
roffle copter

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I wonder if the prime real estate is in the hills or down in the crater.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

Which bit is the city?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

The cities are where the roads are, and there are roads clearly evident in at least a few of pics.
edit on 28-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Roads? Why would they have roads on the moon? The cars would float. Floating cars don't need no roads.

I should know, I've seen back to the future.

Ask the Doc.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

What appears like roads. Remember there is gravity on moon and roads are only methods for land based vehicles to get from point A to B as fast as possible without walking or flying.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

This if true proves there was a more advanced civilisation here long ago and begs the question what really happened, as to be at that level they may well have been about to develop star drive levels of technology and it may be that someone else never wanted the human race (or one of there precursers) to spread across the stars, a window into a forgotten genocide and who knows maybe a warning we all need to know.
Nasa would not be involved as after 72 the civilian manned moon missions stopped but did the military (private industrial complex) ones?.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

No doubt certain elements in Nasa knows the cities are there. Who put them there, and are they still habitable who
knows.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
These are not cities. They are rocks at low resolution.

This is what happens when you blow up low res photos. Pixelation.

Notice how all the squares are about the same size? It because you're viewing image artifacts. Not alien artifacts.
edit on 28-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

JadeStar

Notice how all the squares are about the same size? It because you're viewing image artifacts. Not alien artifacts.

Are you saying that the roads are....Rocky Roads?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Aleister

JadeStar

Are you saying that the roads are....Rocky Roads?

There are no roads. Just over magnified low res pixels with the contrast cranked up.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

The image artifacts and straight edges (delineation of squares edges) are making shadows Sherlock.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

There are no roads. Just over magnified low res pixels with the contrast cranked up.

I think the rocky road is more convincing than your theory.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Come on with the moon people already! The moon is a massive ball of dust and rock there is absolutely nothing for anyone to eat so how would anyone or anything survive there?? Nothing, Nada, Zilch, there is not one living thing on the moon.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

Come on with the moon people already! The moon is a massive ball of dust and rock there is absolutely nothing for anyone to eat so how would anyone or anything survive there?? Nothing, Nada, Zilch, there is not one living thing on the moon.

That was one small step for man and one step backward for man kind

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Oh wow this area looks impressive.

Have you checked out these cities using the LRO Quickmap?

It has a resolution of 0.5 metres per pixel.

For comparison here is a view of a city on earth with a resolution of 1 metre per pixel:

So we should be able to see moon buggies and everything, right?!?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Dude any fool can see the pictures I linked do not have the same pixel resolution as the picture you linked, and I don't care what the LRO pixel resolution says rather( ill use my brain and eyes assess the image), and secondly the height the picture was taken at and lighting condition will be relevant factors that affect detail. Try comparing an apple with an apple instead of a moon orange.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Why don't you want to see the city with more detail?

If you can choose to look at something at 20m per pixel (roughly what you're seeing on google earth) or 0.5m per pixel (LRO Quickviewer), you're telling me you'd rather stick to 20 metres per pixel??

Why???

Are you afraid it won't be there??

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Sakrateri

Singapore doesnt grow any food but Im pretty sure people live there.

Any Civ that could build on the moon, Im fairly certain would have the technology to set up hydroponic farms or simply import what they needed.

Im assuming from your level of certainty that you have been to the moon and investigated it all for yourself, any chance of sharing those pics or even just the journal of your travels?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join