It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanksgiving Conversations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Whatever you do, make sure you tell your family how great ObamaScamCare is. They will especially appreciate it, if there current or past insurance has been cancelled. Now, if they work for a company or business that has not been targeted by the ObamaScamCare bill yet, make sure you tell them tha in no uncertain terms, that they can keep their insurance, unless of course it is crap. To understand if it is crap, you would have to get a hold of the Democrats to see if it is crap, because they know.

Now, if you belong to a huge Democrat company or belong to a Democrat union, you will not have to follow the law, since Democrats are not required to follow law, you get a special exemption to break the law. Now, when the whole system begins to implode and the marxists begin to see that the only system of money they have not pillaged is there on the grapevine ready for plucking, you will also be pillaged. Hey, did you actually think you would be spared morom?

Oh well, they will implement the single payer system.......you will get the exact same crap care that the morons receive and they will get the apparatchik coverage that you thought you would receive.

By the way, us capitalists.....we know what is coming....therefore we have our cadillac system already created.......called the STFU system. Want to know more?
edit on 28-11-2013 by LIGHTvsDARK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Happy National Genocide (Thanksgiving) Day!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LIGHTvsDARK

im spending it alone! But thank you for the political mumbo jumbo i can spread, just to make my familys despise sink just a little deeper. Let their feet drag just a wee bit more while I say," hey mom,"Fu** what they say! Obama care destroyed you". Moma:"No son, your a blazing idiot. you and your brother destroyed me when yall decided to be compete jack as*es and adopt the F the world mentality that drove me to my room for years, and now all i do is gamble my free time away".

Me," Sh** mama you just F*ed me up with some truth".

edit on 28-11-2013 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's always a good time to have "The Talk" about Obamacare....

www.barackobama.com...

You don't love your family at all if you don't.

And you're probably a bit of a racist too.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

lol sorry it aint real life to me, know what im saying? i mean are we about to riot or something let me know ill be sure to pay attention. otherwise? I'm not sure if this crap even matters, beyond the amount that crap typically matters? But hey ill be sure to tell jolly old dad hey dad i hate obama let mama know too.

new topics

top topics

join