It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading geneticist says we are a hybrid of Pigs and Chimps

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I thought along these lines. However, from my understanding, when the "GODS" made domestic animals the made the pig. The pig was made from human genes and common boars.

This is why our skin is so similar.

This is why pigs are too smart.

THIS IS WHY MUSLIMS SAY PIG IS DIRTY ANIMAL, because we are eating some form of canabalism.

Big Question is, how were we formed first. Most histroy states some form of primate and "GOD" dna.

Will we ever know the truth or are we destined to speculate.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

Humans and pigs have NO commonality.

It does not matter what Muslims say.

Animals and humans may have SIMILAR biological functions and cell structure etc, but have absolutely NO common ancestor.

There is strong delusion in today's humans due to ignorance of spiritual knowledge.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

REalBELTHIS IS WHY MUSLIMS SAY PIG IS DIRTY ANIMAL, because we are eating some form of canabalism.

actually the reason pork is considered unclean by Muslims and Jews had to do with not really understanding basic hygiene and the fact that close contact to domesticated pigs brought about diseases that were easily transmitted through the local populace. eventually it became a public health issue and the easiest solution was calling the meat unclean and forbidding it.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by REalBEL

Animals and humans may have SIMILAR biological functions and cell structure etc, but have absolutely NO common ancestor.

There is strong delusion in today's humans due to ignorance of spiritual knowledge.

Id dare say the delusion is as strong if not stronger by the devout who are ignorant to modern science. saying that all mammals do not have a common ancestor is a bit like pointing to the sky and trying to convince me that its beige or mauve.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Ok, let us hear your modern science.

What evidence do you have???

And be to the point here as I will shred each and every of your argument.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

GargIndia

Maximum-likelihood and bayesian trees from both nuclear and mitochondrial genes that give 100% bootstrap support and posterior probability for the monophyly of mammals?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

Is that proof?

These are theories.

You can create any theory and choose evidence to support it.

Anyway I want more than a single statement - offer experiments and results, as science should be.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Create a human out of pig and chimp under "controlled scientific conditions" and report back when you are done.

And stop offering crazy theories.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

GargIndia

Is that proof?

Yes, extremely strong evidence.

These are theories.

No, they're trees with extremely good statistical support. Theories are something completely different.

You can create any theory and choose evidence to support it.

For something to be a theory, there has to be a way to test it and show it wrong. These trees are extremely robust tests for the monophyly of mammals.

Anyway I want more than a single statement - offer experiments and results, as science should be.

I could link some papers, but what would be the point? You thought that phylogenetic trees are "theories"..
edit on 12-12-2013 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

GargIndia

Create a human out of pig and chimp under "controlled scientific conditions" and report back when you are done.

I've been arguing this entire thread how ridiculous the claim that humans are chimp-pig hybrids is, and how open access data clearly shows that this claim is nonsense. So, why would you expect me to create a human out of a pig and a chimp?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

rhinoceros

GargIndia

I've been arguing this entire thread how ridiculous the claim that humans are chimp-pig hybrids is, and how open access data clearly shows that this claim is nonsense. So, why would you expect me to create a human out of a pig and a chimp?

Perhaps you've shown so much expertise here, the poster figured if anyone could do it, you could?

Harte

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

You can create any theory and choose evidence to support

or in the case of religion create a dogma and then refuse to acknowledge all the evidence that contradicts it.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

rhinoceros

GargIndia

Maximum-likelihood and bayesian trees from both nuclear and mitochondrial genes that give 100% bootstrap support and posterior probability for the monophyly of mammals?

LMAO

Im not sure if that sentence actually means something or not as I have no idea what most of those words are but I pissed myself laughing when I read it.
If BS comedy gold

If true, talk about using a napalm flame thrower to light a ciggie.

I would love it if it was BS and the other dude was arguing about its validity like he knew what you were talking about, please tell me thats the case, pls pls pls

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by REalBEL

Funny that you'd make a statement like that and then claim the scientists are the ignorant ones.

Usually when folks say stuff like this, they plan to rely strictly on semantics arguments that have nothing to do with any science. Looking at your following posts, I am right.

So what evidence do YOU have to suggest evolution is false or that ID is true? And be to the point here as I will shred each and every argument, without using logical fallacies and lies as you have.
edit on 24-12-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, did the chimp rape the pig or vice versa?

Can’t rape the willing.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
aye aliens masquerading as gods , came here, seen a few animals species and thought hey we can make something of this !

first try they made us far too good and were better than our creators!

we were then destroyed (flood)
and remade less than before!

there are many creation myths which tell of us being made and remade !

Egyptian myth, the mayan myth!

all of the precursor states which humanity has been through, according to the hermitic tradtion humans populated earth through parthenogenesis as we were plant based people, we were then linked with the mineral and the spiritual , giving us the form we have today!

the mayans talk of the mud people/ mineral , the wood men / plant based life , and the spiritual / human !

I think its quite obvious from all the creation myths! we humans were the end result of DNA manipulation!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I had wondered how closely related humans were to pigs, after I thought about how pigs have all of the same thoracic and abdominal organs as humans and many of them in the same areas as humans. I have read that human cannibals claim that humans taste like pork. And, pigs are pretty smart too.

What percent do we match genetically with pigs? Aren’t we like 96% chimp?

I would think that a chimp breeding with a pig if it were even possible would just make a stupider chimp. What benefit would the pig bring to the chimp?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm sure there is a gal or 2 in my past that would agree with the OP.

lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Wow, you're stupid. It was obviously a 3way between a Duck, Beaver, and Otter.

But it's a marsupial must be a 4 way.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Wow, you're stupid. It was obviously a 3way between a Duck, Beaver, and Otter.

But it's a marsupial must be a 4 way.

The missing (pork sausage) link. Sorry, had to.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join