It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading geneticist says we are a hybrid of Pigs and Chimps

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Geneticist Eugene McCarthy argues that the human race was created by crossing chimpanzees and pigs. No matter how this claim may seem unbelievable, McCarthy is one of the world’s leading geneticists and probably the greatest expert for hybrid animals in the world.

Unfortunately he doesnt get too far out with this and doesnt claim we had our DNA tampered with by aliens, the theory is that Female Chimps crossbred with Pigs and raised the offspring, for once aliens actually seems the sensible answer compared to the scientific explanation.

Check out the article, would love to hear what you all think

Humans created by
edit on 28/11/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Must be true, look at our politicians

All jokes aside, this seems to far fetched. I believe the aquatic ape theory sounds more plausible than this.
Interesting find though, however.

~Sovereign

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So, did the chimp rape the pig or vice versa?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
ever heard of synthetic biology?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'm just not seeing this pig fly.

Nope.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Does this mean I am part bacon?

I am totally fine with that, if that's the case. Just sayin..
edit on 28amThu, 28 Nov 2013 01:36:45 -060013ThursdayThursday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I did read a fiction novel based on that idea once, if I remember correctly.

+47 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It shouldn't be too hard to test that theory, just get some pigs and some chimps, a little bubbly, and play some Barry White and whatever happens, happens.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Phage

Female chimp, so I think the pig was the rapist.

He also claims that gorillas are a chimp/pig hybrid.
edit on 28-11-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Was it a chauvinist pig?
Sorry. Had to.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Phage

Why does it have to be rape?
We could just as easily assume they were in love and ran away from their respective species to be together and start a new species!!!!

Phage I respect your input but why you always gotta be so negative?

Its a lens falre
Its orbit wont bring it anywhere near earth
People could have easily done that with logs and rollers
etc etc etc

Go find a Nibiru thread to ruin and leave our touching story of Pig/Chimp love alone

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

teachtaire
ever heard of synthetic biology?

No

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

daryllyn

WHOA!!!!!

You just blew my mind!!!!

If this turns out to be true does that mean Jews and Muslims wont be able to touch themselves or anyone else?

Religious implications could be huge

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
LOL! Well this gives a new meaning to the term "pig man" doesn't it. I have to hold myself back from posting a pig man meme.

Seriously though, even if an ape and a pig could have offspring, I find it extremely hard to believe the offspring wouldn't be sterile.

What is even harder to believe though, is that the apes would raise a pig man child. There's no way they would, they'd kill it.

Even to this day, in some countries, people will drown their own children if they seem to have some sort of disability or defect.

And in the past people were much less open minded then they are now, they were more instinctual and afraid of the unknown.

So I'm not buying this theory at all, honestly I have to agree that it's more likely aliens were some how involved in the process.
edit on 28/11/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

daryllyn

WHOA!!!!!

If this turns out to be true does that mean Jews and Muslims wont be able to touch themselves or anyone else?

I have no idea what it means, but, I am totally fine with being part bacon... because.... BACON.

How many kinds of wrong would it be to cook some bacon right now? At 2:30 in the morning?!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The guy's real. He IS actually an expert and he DID actually postulate it. So at least it's not a Bearden-PhD wannabe buying his sheepskin from the College of Homeopathy for $400.

It just seems like such a distant cross I am awfully surprised it would work at all. Also, given that many sows are stump-broke, you'd think if a back-cross was possible you'd see Pigbillies all over Appalachia.

However, it's the sort of thing you could readily test. I, for one, would like to welcome a new income opportunity this new branch of genetics by sucking up some Government grants valiantly lending my talents to the pig-chimp cross-breed test project.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

mongoloid psycho babel.
line two

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
belief comes through hearing.
No matter how outrageous, if the source is perceived as trustworthy and something is repeated enough, people will come to believe it as their truth. It could be the biggest lie in the world and it makes no difference. And from such belief, one will begin to perceive the world around them through that mental filter.

Worlds fail me at this latest one.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

daryllyn

IkNOwSTuff

daryllyn

WHOA!!!!!

I have no idea what it means, but, I am totally fine with being part bacon... because.... BACON.

How many kinds of wrong would it be to cook some bacon right now? At 2:30 in the morning?!

WHAT IF?! what IF?! would this imply we are in fact cannibals?!
We do slaughter and eat our pig brethren mercilessly. . .
Is it even worse that bacon tastes so yummy?!

I'm joking, of course.
Don't want to risk anyone thinking I'm actually being serious.

~Sovereign
edit on 28-11-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
just look st a platypus and we know the DNA And GENETIC manipulation occurs.....and people with webbed feet are recessive....yes...humans were created as slaves...and we still are...but we are learning what we are and that will benefit us all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join