It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higg's Matter (Started 11/23/13)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"Commencing in 10... 9... 8... 7... 6..."
"Sir I have a report that the thermal induction panels may be malfunctioning"
"Hold the countdown and check it"
"I told Duke I'd have his experiment finished by the end of the week and I don't intend on working Saturday"
"Thermal Induction Panels All clear"
"Resume the countdown"
"6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... "

A familiar blinding light erupted from the linear collider and the observation room automatically darkened it's windows. You can see light trials headed in every direction from the impact point and then something unexpected happens. The light trails arc back to the impact point and a prismatic globe forms.
"Is that supposed to happen?"
"Begin spectral analysis and initiate thermal matter containment field."
"I'm supposed to be off today."
"Sir, spectral analysis shows a constant photogenesis from 1000 gigahertz to 12000 gigahertz."
"It's stable and continuous"
"And prettier then my wife"
"Is there matter inside that?"
"We show gravity but no electromagnetic charge."
"I'm neutral on neutron creation"
"Containment holding, mass stable"
"Get me a phone"

Professor Duke Jarvis was sitting on a beach, drinking a mojito when he awoke in his bed. His phone rang the ominous Darth Vader Theme. A quick glance at the clock told him it was precisely 4:45 AM

"Hello, Duke Jarvis here"
"Duke, It's Martin, we are looking at the results of your thesis."
"Do you know what time it is?"
"Yeah it's 2:45 in the afternoon"
"Well in California it's before 5 in the morning"
"Great you'll have all day to think about how successful you are"
"Success?"
"The parameters worked Duke, we have a 0 degree Kelvin containment. When the world see's this rainbow, they won't need the pot of gold"
"Rainbow?"
"Apparently pure Higg's Mass apparently has a rainbow generating effect."
"Spectacular"
"My assistant Sarah Wiggs will give you the specifics and I'll send her to Davis with a present for your work."

You are handed a phone and told exactly what to do.

Your flight from Geneva to Los Angeles is uneventful and you are greeted by a handsome collegiate man with a sign the reads, "Sarah Higgs"

"My last name isn't Higgs"
"For a joke or security I don't know I'm just a chauffeur for Professor Jarvis"
"Are we picking up his laundry too then?"
"The gift arrived this morning, It's spectacular. It's a fairly long ride to U C Davis"
"I still have my airplane peanuts."
"Great my car's this way."
"What was the gift by the way."
"Professor Jarvis wants the honor of showing you, Dr. Wiggs"

When you get to campus you are shown to a down room. It's not what you expect. It's similar to your housing at CERN complete with a small kitchenette and large bathroom.

"You are expected at the CNSI lab in an hour."

The Center for Nuclear Science Integration at the University of California, Davis campus control room reminds you of the control room at CERN complete with cheesy periodic table posters. Dr. Jarvis greets you warmly and shows you to Lab 5 where you see a table top scale version of CERNs particle accelerator. You also see a small amount of the Higg's Matter you created last week in a vacuum being suspended by super dense compounds, with significant micro gravitational forces.

"That's a small CERN"
"Thanks, it was crafted by the Unite Kingdom Micromachining Center. It's fully operational, Takes a few more revolutions to get up to speed but everything British does."
"Let's not play around. Is that the Higg's Matter we created?"
"No we used Mini-CERN to craft that. and that's only half of what we've made"
"Where's the other half?"
"Already being used in experiments. It's perfectly safe."
"And how does it react?"
"It transforms any matter it touches to electricity except Higg's Bosons. You could say it's contagious"
"How is that safe?"
"When it reaches a mass of H to the H squared, or two to the power required to discharge all it's mass as electricity to the surrounding matter it does."
"And what's left?"
"Naturally, a single hydrogen atom"
"Proton creation?"
"Precisely"
"What experiments are you using this for?"
"We are using it to study possible free energy, warp propulsion, artificial gravity fields, and a genetics professor is feeding it to rats because he ran out of cardboard."
"Lab mice?"
She found a way to hold together in a cross taurine, adenine, guanine, and cytosine. She is attempting to assemble DNA strands that use all four bases on every chain."
"How does that work?"
"The hydrogen atom it creates is a super heavy isotope with an atomic mass of 9.11 at discharge. It has a very short half life but she did find a way to stabilize it using isotopes of oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen. The compounds are stable even though the elements aren't."
"Brilliant what do you need me to do?"
"You are now the official mini-CERN God. We need more matter."
"Done and done"

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A month transpires and you churn out batch after batch of Higg's Matter.

"Brilliant news Sarah"
"What is it Dr. Jarvis?"
"It's Duke, and we have enough mass to provide permanent propulsion for the International Space Station"
"It is free energy, or warp drive, or artificial gravity powered?"
"We can use any waster to power the space station now, so almost free energy."
"What does almost mean?"
"It requires a quantum entanglement tether somewhere else to provide a frame of reference for motion and that requires constant upkeep."
"Where is the tether?"
"We want to place it on the moon"
"The moon really, whats this all about?"
"You'll be using moon rocks as your fuel to create Higg's Matter from this point on."
"On the moon?"
"Yes on the moon"
"I'm going to space?"
"Precisely, you signed up for anything"
"I did"
"You did"
"I want to keep the rocket that get's me there, just in case"
"You'll have two modules, on the International Space Station on on the moon, identical."
"When do I leave?"
"Tomorrow, from LAX"
"That's an airport I thought I was going to space."
"Super High Altitude Carrier Jets are the way to space now."
"What is the module like?"
"It's a gyroscopic linear induction propulsion device also it has two bunks"
"Will I have a travelling buddy?"
"No"
"How exactly does linear induction work as propulsion in space again?"
"The module has a quantum entangled core of diamonds paired with the identical module that vibrate one direction and cause the diamonds in the other module to vibrate in the same direction. Entangling some of them at a time allow for motion to be transferred through the framer of reference then entangling others resets the frame of motion."
"Diamonds? I'll pack a white dress"
"You have the weekend to say your goodbyes to Earth."
"Done and done."

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Enjoyable sir...... most, most enjoyable

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
thanks lost i appreciate it

i wrote this to signify how i think mass production of subatomic particles will change energy

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
thanks lost i appreciate it

i wrote this to signify how i think mass production of subatomic particles will change energy

new topics

top topics

join