It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
I won't have health insurance either way at this point and I can't imagine coverage to be affordable if I do have cancer.
I'm now in a serious pickle.
Due to my resignation, I will not be having health insurance starting December 1st. My doctors are still figuring out whether or not I have cancer, but it's being sent out to the third specialist. I will then be leaving the country. But she keeps saying not to leave the country and be treated here because she says she doesn't trust hospitals in the Philippines to treat me if I am diagnosed.
But everything is final for next week which means I have to make the decision to either assume that everything is okay and go and see my beloved, or stay. I won't have health insurance either way at this point and I can't imagine coverage to be affordable if I do have cancer.
We really don't know what to do, and immigration probably won't let her come here early even if I am diagnosed. I guess you could say I'm more sad about possibly not seeing her ever again than the possibility of cancer. What are your thoughts ATS?
reply to post by 727Sky
If I do have cancer it's melanoma, which I know almost nothing about.