It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many UFO activity in Greece

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I thought Its nice to let you informed about 3(plus one) insidents in my country...

FIRST : triangle UFO in my Island Lesbos (lesbians took their nick name from my isnald, because of an ancient poetress). www.inewsgr.com...

This happened in August 2013.

Second : Ufo in Athens 2 days ago. www.youtube.com...
also lots of news blogs posted it... diadrastiko.blogspot.gr...

Third : 1 hour ago, a light object pass with high speed and exploded in NORTH Kefalonia (I will link you news article and google map).
news 1
news 2

Its fresh news, so they will update the articles soon enough. You can use Google translator (copy paste the links and it will translate it in english).

Here is the google Kefalonia

And fourth : it is not confirmed, they just posted it today, I live very near to that island and I have to ask some locals....

The night become day in Chios Island for 45 minutes, people thought its day time so they all moved into schools, jobs, but it got dark again and people panicked!.. Thats what the article states, but I have to ask some locals to confirm it... I read it today!

parasnews.blogspot.gr...

I thought its good to let you know...
edit on 27-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Interesting. Will keep an eye out on this one. Can't wait to see what others say, or come up with. Hopefully more than one capture of the events will surface in the near future!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mbernardin

Especially the one almost an hour ago, they say : the day become night, a huge light object pass with extreme speed and exploded while after... its fresh...! The noice of this explosion, is heared by 2 different nearby islands, so its huge.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ploutonas
Second : Ufo in Athens 2 days ago. www.youtube.com...

To me, that looks indistinguishable from an aircraft passing between clouds.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Guys its confirmed... The most recent incident, 1 hour ago, it was a huge comet and exploded near 2 islands.. Here is a more official statement.

translate.google.com... -perioxi%2F

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I though the same, the other article says there were meteorites.

According to first-unconfirmed however - Information from Pyrovestiki investigating the incident, it meteorite, which seems to have fallen in the sea area between Kefalonia and Zakynthos (closer to Cephalonia).

google translate..

Looking forward what news got to say.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

the translation lucks a bit, but Pyrosvestiki = fire department (firefighters).

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

dollukka
I though the same, the other article says there were meteorites.

Yeah, but I was only talking about the video of the second thing.
The OP has put a whole bunch of different observations of different things on different dates into the post, so of course there will be different answers.
But a big meteorite for one of them? Happens more than most people realise. I dont know why people keep getting surprised.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ploutonas
The night become day in Chios Island for 45 minutes, people thought its day time so they all moved into schools, jobs, but it got dark again and people panicked!.

Are we actually supposed to believe that story?
It got light, so people got out of bed and went to work and school without bothering to have a look at the time or see what kind of light was in the sky?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I think I said it in the original post, I don't know if that is true, I was honest with u!... Because this island is 1 hour by small boat, from MY island and we haven't heard anything... I have to ask.

other than that, take a more official blog, they may post videos of the comet there..

translated by google link

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Odd how a search for Kefalonia and Zakynthos and meteor pulls up nothing. Seems something that significant would hit some major news site by now....and not just a blog.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

The last link i gave is a major in greece, more "governmental controlled" blog... They may try to figure out what that was and if there is any video!

Here is one in english lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.gr...

They also reported it in the greek blogs, that it appeared in Thessaloniki and the rest areas, but 3 hours ago!!! How is it possible to be a comet if it spotted 3 hours ago in Thessaloniki and exploded in about an hour ago in Kefalonia...?

Only if its a flying object, or more comets!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ive just had a look on good ole google earth ,and the distance between thessaloniki,
and kefallonia is approx 200 miles...

thats all ,bye.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

look at this map, is the places it is spoted... Its strange and there is no reports in other countries... Give it some time, to clear things out... maybe its not a comet after all... Why so much silence...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

If you type comet fall in greece there is no reports, but if you type " komitis kefalonia" or " komitis zakinthos" you will get 100s of blog news about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
From the very last link in the op....

Shock and awe causes unusual and unexplainable phenomenon occurred at midnight on Tuesday in Chios. For unknown reasons so far for about 45 minutes at around 2:35 in the morning , the night became day at kyriolexia.Nai you heard the sun rose early and everything suggests that a new day begins . Most contain without even really understand what had been thought that ruined their watches and got up from the beds on them to go to normal jobs . Then images of disorganization and disruption took on an island and many students went to normal schools for course , many workers went to their jobs as well as freelancers normally opened their shops . But everyone noticing that something is wrong since the TV show even telemarketing , the radio no emission had not started yet , there were no newspapers in kiosks and traffic was not the usual . Panic also pathane bakers since they could not believe that he would be able to serve their customers promptly. Notably gegonos how large drop in turnover occurred in nightclubs since everybody turned prematurely in their homes and not the usual amounts consumed alcohol . The culmination of the upheaval came when the sky xanaskoteiniase and "night " continued normally. At this point people frightened and took to the streets in panic and anarchy scenes unfolded before everyone's eyes . You saw that our > chanted some . Comes > sounded by many. The world lost his temper and anger and aganaktisi conquered everyone . We Fooling oloi.Mechri > God said k.Toula resident of the island a local radio station. Minor episodes occurred then but to get large areas as riot police intervened in time , luckily we are in the service time of a k THESE hoodwinked by the unexplained phenomenon and went to work early tous.Diaforetika perhaps mourning victims . Please note that normal then it dawned on the island of Chios and order and the normal pace of life seems to have been fully restored . The faimomeno has shocked and terrified all world scientific bodies , which so far can not give any explanation for the causes of this abnormal weather phenomenon .

So night turned to day for 45 minutes?
There was anarchy in the streets, people were panicking but then riot police intervened?
All world scientific bodies were shocked and terrified.
This must have been one freaky deaky explosion
Cant wait to read more about this unusual happening....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
no videos on youtube about that....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

guys its strange, for a first time I am so confused, thousands of reports coming from people, they saw it even in Athens, they said it was a bright white light, then it turn into yellow, then green and exploded in 3 pieces...

there is no reports, its a bit late, so I am going for a nap, tomorrow we will know and I will post any news about it..

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't think those were comets , or could this be pieces from the comets now orbiting the sun?

Stange that the msn have not picked it up by now. . But maybe we should have more patient?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Ploutonas
reply to post by mbernardin

Especially the one almost an hour ago, they say : the day become night, a huge light object pass with extreme speed and exploded while after... its fresh...! The noice of this explosion, is heared by 2 different nearby islands, so its huge.

That was most likely a bolide. A very bright meteor. We've been getting plenty of spectacular meteors this year.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

0bserver1
I don't think those were comets , or could this be pieces from the comets now orbiting the sun?

Stange that the msn have not picked it up by now. . But maybe we should have more patient?

Check meteor observer networks. I am not sure what the one might be in Greece but here is the American Meteor Society's site:

www.amsmeteors.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join