It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Announces Development of Ballistic Missile Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

many keep insisting on Iran only having a civilian program and I wonder when heads will come out of the sand.

As soon as anyone besides internet armchair generals come out and show proof that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.
US intelligence, Israeli intelligence, the IAEA, ISIS, and Iranian government are all saying that Iran is NOT pursuing nuclear weapons. You have 100% proof? I guess that should be expected coming from an ATS member!
lol

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

macman
reply to post by matafuchs

Good thing Kerry and 0bama are pushing hard for less sanctions.

Yes it is very good as sanctions only hurt the people who live in the country and not the country's government.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Yeah, okay then. Sure sure.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

So, it is ok to believe governments when it fits your thoughts but not vice/versa?

Also, your statement is wrong even with the lol..

The IAEA stated that they cannot conclude that they are not pursuing the technology nor prove they are. They have ramped up criticism since 2011 with numerous reports.

I mean, to be honest, they SHOULD be developing them based on the region but I feel that there should be none for anyone.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So, it is ok to believe governments when it fits your thoughts but not vice/versa?

When it is multiple governments (including the ones accusing them) as well as third parties? Yes. I consider that verified information.

Also, your statement is wrong even with the lol.. The IAEA stated that they cannot conclude that they are not pursuing the technology nor prove they are. They have ramped up criticism since 2011 with numerous reports.

Not wrong, just spun to the other side. If they found no proof of something, how is that proof of anything? You couldn't claim the same in regards to any other subject, but, people are conditioned to fear what the media and their government tells them to fear.

At least we are in agreement that it is all or none...I'm with you and wish that none were ever developed.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Pay attention folks these are NOT NEW.....Iran has had ballistic missiles to reach Tel Aviv for years easily........SEVERAL years.........jeese fear mongering media crap
Boltons a shill.............
edit on 27-11-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I didn't notice any links to verifable sources in the article.

The Washington Free Beacon - is a conservative propaganda outlet. As noted by sourcewatch:

www.sourcewatch.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

FyreByrd

I didn't notice any links to verifable sources in the article.

The Washington Free Beacon - is a conservative propaganda outlet. As noted by sourcewatch:

www.sourcewatch.org...

I thought it, but you said it....enjoy my star!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join