It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Claims He's Among Most Accomplished Presidents Ever

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

theantediluvian
If you're going to attack a person for what he said, shouldn't it be about what he actually said and not what Newsmax inserts between the lines?

That's what Ron Paul supporters have been saying all along, while the media fed the public a steady diet of insinuations that he was a racist that wanted to ban abortions.

I agree, there are plenty of direct quotes from Mr. Obama that we can zero in on. No need to hound him for what others write. We would have a lot more to discuss if he didn't seal so many things from his past after taking office. I would love to read some of his college papers.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ah, Hitler was releasing news about how the German people were winning the war while Soviet artillery shells were falling all over Berlin.

Was he delusional?
Yep.
But nobody told him that.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Godwin's law reared it's head early

You can't really compare Obama and Hitler... Hitler had a mustache after all

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

madmac5150

Godwin's law reared it's head early

You can't really compare Obama and Hitler... Hitler had a mustache after all

No comparison.
I was giving an example of delusional thinking. I could have just as easily used a certain naked emperor, I guess I should have. Oh well.

Everyone is free to compare that example with others as they like.

edit on 27-11-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This entire administration is delusional... one only has to look at their track record to wonder exactly what they define as success... could it be they are proud of their skills at covering their tracks and spinning the media?

Obamacare= MEGA-FAIL

Benhgazi= FAIL

IRSgate= FAIL

NSAgate= FAIL

Snowden-gate= FAIL

International diplomacy= FAIL FAIL FAIL

Economy= FAIL

Unemployment= FAIL

Re-election= SUCCESS

I guess they really did win that one...

edit on 27-11-2013 by madmac5150 because: I wanted to use "mega" for once...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

rickymouse
I can't say that any other president that would have been elected wouldn't have pulled us through this.

Pulled you through what?

The world is still heading for an economic catastrophe that will make 2008 look like a shindig.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by rickymouse

Enough of the lawyers running for president, elect a real person.

"Real people" don't become president. Only psychopaths.

Nail on head!
That's the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Evening,

I swear...the next thing you know, he'll be saying he discovered America.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Eryiedes
Evening,

I swear...the next thing you know, he'll be saying he discovered America.

-Peace-

Or invented the internet...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

combatmaster

rickymouse
I can't say that any other president that would have been elected wouldn't have pulled us through this.

Pulled you through what?

The world is still heading for an economic catastrophe that will make 2008 look like a shindig.

He pulled the wool over our eyes so we couldn't see what was happening. An Economy is based on belief, but believing in this distorted version of an economy that we have does not make it real and solvent. Nothing has been actually fixed. I don't think any other president could fix this economy the right way either. They exported the jobs and made it a consumer based economy a while back. That type of economy is proven in history to fail.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by rickymouse

Enough of the lawyers running for president, elect a real person.

"Real people" don't become president. Only psychopaths.

Funny you say that. Right after I read the OP I thought to myself:

"Hmmm, who are the people who usually think very highly of themselves? Oh wait, that's right; sociopaths and psychopaths."

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

hes an ego maniac. a very important man. Yawn. im sure he has a great collection of paper clips.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

hes an ego maniac. a very important man. Yawn. im sure he has a great collection of paper clips.

I think he invented those too... very important historical figure, sir, I agree...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Obama is a pathological narcissist

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Saving the auto industry..................they are selling the GM stock that we the tax payer forked over (reluctantly) at an 11 billion dollar lose. Now should we get started on how much debt he has added to each and every one of our pocketbooks. And Obama says, hey look at me I'm still printing 80 billion dollars of worthless paper a month. Yeah he is full of himself.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
"Obama Claims He's Among Most Accomplished Presidents Ever"

That would make me, a 49 year-old man, the prettiest girl in the third grade.
edit on 30-11-2013 by SBMcG because: Formatting

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

smurfy
He's certainly right about better quality passenger vehicles. Some good looking American vehicles around now, and a quality build to boot, and best of all they can go round corners too!

GM and Chrysler seem to be making the best strides forward, Ford has a bit to go with their home market larger cars.
edit on 27-11-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

And this is the result of Private enterprise, open market, supply and demand capitalism. All things this sorry excuse for a leader despises...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
These Obama loving democrats really get to me. Why is it they don't research his past? His days of coc aine abuse, his gay lifestyle. Why is it he's considered this country's first black president? Why is it never mentioned that the man is half freaking white?

Sheeple! Gotta love em!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It is quite clear now that Barak Obama (Barry Sotero, or what ever other alias he has used in the past, at least 3 we know of) is mentally ill, either a psychopath or sociopath narcissist.

He believes that everyone should believe every word he says.

Even he truly believes his lies, even those lies that can be proven to be lies with video and audio recordings.

The narcissist part believes that everything he says should be like gold to all around him, he is special and knows better than everyone else.

The sociopath part cares not for anyone is society, he is charming and charismatic. He makes people think he wants the best for society and the people while at the same time not really caring at all.

The psychopath is also charming and charismatic. He has no remorse about lying or even hurting (like the people with cancer whose policies were cancelled because of him) others because he believes that what is thinks is best is the best regardless of the consequences to others.
edit on 1-12-2013 by grandmakdw because: grammar

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join