It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience of being psychically vampirised

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Dear to all ATSers,

Recently, as I decided to get out of the occult and live by the virtue, there seems to be some entities of the unseen which are trying to pierce my aura in order to feed of my chakras. This is not a call of despair as I know now we all have inside ourselves the power to deal with such matters, but this thread needed to be done.

As some of you have already heard the term "vampire", one of the image which first come to mind is like this one.

But in reality it is a whole another thing we are dealing with actually. The truth is that vampirism is different than what is actually depicted in the movies and theaters. In reality and with experience I learned about the fact the the so called blood which is often being said to be sucked out of the victims are in reality the life essence being drained out of the aura represented by blood which is a necessity for our human body/vessel.

So, vampirism is a bit more like this:

I am pretty sure you do understand what I am talking about.

More over, I found something pretty interesting from a book named

Oddities' by Rupert T. Gould. Gould's account was based on a paper printed in the Journal of the Asiatic Society, Vol. LXV, 1896.

Here is the book I am talking about.

The paper was written by an explorer named Ethelbert Forbes Skertchley. According to Skertchley the Berberlangs 'are ghouls who must eat human flesh occasionally or they would die ... When they feel a craving for a meal of human flesh they go away into the grass and having carefully hidden their bodies, hold their breaths and fall into a trance. Their astral bodies are then liberated ... They fly away, and entering a house, make their way into the body of one of the inhabitants and feed on his entrails.'

Now, the funny part is that I had some similar problems as having very sharp pain inside of me but before having read this whole paper, so the fact of reading this really made me being astonished.

The worst of the story is that whatever these beings really are, the ones who are vampirising on our souls is that because we might become depleted of energy we might become exactly like them in order to try to compensate for the lost energy. In some cases, when vampirising is going on, some people might feel some part of their body becoming cold.

In my case, it was at the feet where my ankle is, as well as in the hands, and where the elbows are.

More over, and this is a sad news folk, it could really be anybody which could be victim of a vampire. The problem lies in the fact that there are multiple possibilities in this case.

First, it could be an entity or a group of them out of our 3 dimensions, but just close enough to be able to interact with us, especially the ones which are sensitive.

Another possibility could be that these entities would be plaguing/attacking/vampirising one of us and then in order to replenish himself this person start doing the same being unaware. (See third picture at the top of the thread)

The worst of the case is exactly the same as the previous one, but having the person to be fully aware of what it's doing and these are the cases which would need to be dealt with first as they are a plague for human kind.

I believe the solution to this issue lies in the recognition of our soul/spirit as being real by the science one day or another. The day that science will put forth some papers having done some experimention using the tools and knowledge that they have, things will change for good. It will happen one day or another this is for sure, but the sooner, the better.

On a final note, I am asking for you ATSers who might have any knowledge on the matter of how to deal with this great disease that is plaguing this so beautiful planet Terra.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

While I don't know anything about the astral projecting grass lurkers, psychic vampires are absolutely real. Just ask anyone who has picked a really bad boy/girl friend. Or even sometimes that horrible family member that seems to just suck the life out of everyone they're around.

It's real, don't know how they do it so I avoid them like a plague.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

I believe the solution to this issue lies in the recognition of our soul/spirit as being real by the science one day or another. The day that science will put forth some papers having done some experimention using the tools and knowledge that they have, things will change for good. It will happen one day or another this is for sure, but the sooner, the better.

I share your optimism. Sooner or later a paradigm shift will enable the massive body of parapsychological evidence to be absorbed by mainstream science. When that happens everything will change.

But it might take decades or more. The taboo against parapsychology is strong.

Questions of spirit and/or psi might be outside the scope of science. Science might be too limited. The rules of science keep 'woo-woo' out.

Change the Rules!

Abstract
Although consciousness-correlated physical phenomena are widely and credibly documented, their appearance and behavior display substantial departures from conventional scientific criteria. Under even the most rigorous protocols, they are only irregularly replicable, and they appear to be insensitive to most basic physical coordinates, including distance and time. Rather, their strongest correlations are with various subjective parameters, such as intention, emotional resonance, uncertainty, attitude, and meaning, and information processing at an unconscious level appears to be involved.

If science, by its most basic definition, is to pursue understanding and utilization of these extraordinary processes, it will need to expand its current paradigm to acknowledge and codify a proactive role for the mind in the establishment of physical events, and to accommodate the spectrum of empirically indicated subjective correlates.

The challenges of quantitative measurement and theoretical conceptualization within such a "Science of the Subjective" are formidable, but its potential intellectual and cultural benefits could be immense, not least of all in improving the reach, the utility, the attitude, and the image of science itself.

On a final note, I am asking for you ATSers who might have any knowledge on the matter of how to deal with this great disease that is plaguing this so beautiful planet Terra.

There is an army of Light that fights vampires or parasites or astral attachments or demons or whatever. Just reach out to it. Meditate on Light, on compassion, on Love while learning basic yoga from YouTube or something.

And start learning how to fast. Fasting will make meditation much easier and it will break habits and addictions, which will put you in a liminal zone. Then you bring forth the Light to rid you of the vampires or whatever they are.

Rinse and repeat.

edit on 27-11-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have a friend who is a "psychic-vampire". Just being around him even for a little while, wears me out.

He talks loud and hyperfast...and you cant jump in with an "Oh really? That's pretty interesting"....because he wont stop talking.

He gets louder and faster, and believes he knows more than anyone about whatever the conversation is about. All I can do is nod.

After a little while of me trying to talk with "But..." "I heard too...." "Did you see on the news today..." etc...and getting completely cut off by him...once I leave and get in my car....I just take a deep breath and go "Phew!!!"

He completely drains the energy from me and the room. I have always referred to him as a "psychic vampire"...and it has strained our relationship to the point I dont go see him...because I cant talk at all...he just sucks the life out of me.

And my wife feels the same when we visit together. We both are just drained when we leave.....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What's also annoying is how you can drain people's energy without even knowing it.
I wish there was a way to tell if you were one yourself. My guess is that if you start feeling positively replenished when you're around people. That must indicate an exchange.

I theorize that if your aura is capable of being depleted and in need of replenishment, you're doing something wrong. Not enough interior loving energy, which constantly generates a full energy store. This is why some individuals are able to refill unlimited people and still keep themselves filled all the time.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I do not know if the word vampire is correct but leech seems more accurate, I never tampered with the occult but was always shall we say different, though I have had many earlier and ongoing experiences from about 1993 onward I actually could see entitys and such as black shadows (on one ocasion five with tiny red eyes but basically like three dimensional shadows that a group of mist like beings attacked in front of me driving them back down in a place called the tawd valley in skelmersdale lancashire near to some sealed mine workings), the house we lived in at that time had three previous occupants of the same family die in it but my experiences began as soon as an elderly neighbour whom lived across the street from us was buried after she died, why this was the case I do not know as I never had any dealings with the old lady, at the time I was a fitness fanatic and used to excercise and practice KATA in the back garden extensively.
On one occasion the entitys whom had started to talk to me told me "We are Draining your energy" and there was a sound that I can only liken to a pumping sound but very high pitched like a whining sound that to this day I still hear, they seemed to feed of stress and negativity as well as suffering.
I would say these are more than just a plague on humanity they are indeed an alien invasion into our reality, I was always a faithful christian and still am but the name of our lord had no effect on them though they did seem to on occasion have a fright, on one occasion a small entity that had latched onto me as though the disturbance they were causing had awakened her tried to help me, she could only communicate with me through images and one image like a reliving through her eyes has had me puzzled though I felt she had slept a very long time indeed, the experience she shared was so very vivid and I will share it with you, there was a blue cloudless sky and as I/She looked around there was a number of small knol like islets with green lichen covering them but no other plants or animals, the sea was chrystal blue and looked shallow near to the islet I was standing on, down near the water half submerged was a box like contrivance with a ramp droped and two rows of benches visible either side inside it but not large at all, I/She looked up and there as big as the moon in the sky was a ring shaped space station with four spokes and a large oblong aperture in the central hub, it was shining silver white in the sky and seemed to be spewing fire out into space from various points, I/She felt something bad and then the sky was suddenly without warning filled with black humanoid winged sillhouets, so many they nearly blackened the sky and they seemed huge despite there humanoid shape, I felt that was the point at which she had died/been killed and it was here on earth but judging from the vision before any life we know of had evolved and maybe life is only her because of her people, she looked though I could never make out her legs like a miniature of the greys with large knowing kind black rounded almond shaped eyes, her skin was almost a warm peach colour and she was about the size of a very small child as I percieved her making me feel protective toward this entity and indeed this entity tried to protect me, on one occasion I asked her to let me out and I lifted about a few inches from my body, the room filled with a bright electric blue light and something pushed down on me to force me back into my body, the ones whom said they were draining my energy became very quiet and indeed seemed to have fled but were soon back.
My symptoms are chronic fatigue, an inabillity to concentrate and irritability as well as seeming to feel like I am sleepwalking through my life.
One of the entitys I encountered called itself Asteroth and I had only encountered that through the Hammer house of horror movies so when I did some research I found it was a made up middle ages term for a supposed demon but in reality related to a cananite goddess figure whom upset the ancient synagogue no end called Asha, They are not whom they claim but are liers and parasites, there only interest in getting someone involved in the occult is to feed on them, they have many methods of feeding including direct energy leeching from your soul, Negative vortex through stress (the winepress of wrath) and other emotional manipulation, they also can feed on a person in pain.
The closest thing I can compare them with is slavers and cannibals.

edit on 27-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

LABTECH767

I do not know if the word vampire is correct but leech seems more accurate, I never tampered with the occult but was always shall we say different, though I have had many earlier and ongoing experiences from about 1993 onward I actually could see entitys and such as black shadows (on one ocasion five with tiny red eyes but basically like three dimensional shadows that a group of mist like beings attacked in front of me driving them back down in a place called the tawd valley in skelmersdale lancashire near to some sealed mine workings), the house we lived in at that time had three previous occupants of the same family die in it but my experiences began as soon as an elderly neighbour whom lived across the street from us was buried after she died, why this was the case I do not know as I never had any dealings with the old lady, at the time I was a fitness fanatic and used to excercise and practice KATA in the back garden extensively.
On one occasion the entitys whom had started to talk to me told me "We are Draining your energy" and there was a sound that I can only liken to a pumping sound but very high pitched like a whining sound that to this day I still hear, they seemed to feed of stress and negativity as well as suffering.
I would say these are more than just a plague on humanity they are indeed an alien invasion into our reality, I was always a faithful christian and still am but the name of our lord had no effect on them though they did seem to on occasion have a fright, on one occasion a small entity that had latched onto me as though the disturbance they were causing had awakened her tried to help me, she could only communicate with me through images and one image like a reliving through her eyes has had me puzzled though I felt she had slept a very long time indeed, the experience she shared was so very vivid and I will share it with you, there was a blue cloudless sky and as I/She looked around there was a number of small knol like islets with green lichen covering them but no other plants or animals, the sea was chrystal blue and looked shallow near to the islet I was standing on, down near the water half submerged was a box like contrivance with a ramp droped and two rows of benches visible either side inside it but not large at all, I/She looked up and there as big as the moon in the sky was a ring shaped space station with four spokes and a large oblong aperture in the central hub, it was shining silver white in the sky and seemed to be spewing fire out into space from various points, I/She felt something bad and then the sky was suddenly without warning filled with black humanoid winged sillhouets, so many they nearly blackened the sky and they seemed huge despite there humanoid shape, I felt that was the point at which she had died/been killed and it was here on earth but judging from the vision before any life we know of had evolved and maybe life is only her because of her people, she looked though I could never make out her legs like a miniature of the greys with large knowing kind black rounded almond shaped eyes, her skin was almost a warm peach colour and she was about the size of a very small child as I percieved her making me feel protective toward this entity and indeed this entity tried to protect me, on one occasion I asked her to let me out and I lifted about a few inches from my body, the room filled with a bright electric blue light and something pushed down on me to force me back into my body, the ones whom said they were draining my energy became very quiet and indeed seemed to have fled but were soon back.
My symptoms are chronic fatigue, an inabillity to concentrate and irritability as well as seeming to feel like I am sleepwalking through my life.
One of the entitys I encountered called itself Asteroth and I had only encountered that through the Hammer house of horror movies so when I did some research I found it was a made up middle ages term for a supposed demon but in reality related to a cananite goddess figure whom upset the ancient synagogue no end called Asha, They are not whom they claim but are liers and parasites, there only interest in getting someone involved in the occult is to feed on them, they have many methods of feeding including direct energy leeching from your soul, Negative vortex through stress (the winepress of wrath) and other emotional manipulation, they also can feed on a person in pain.
The closest thing I can compare them with is slavers and cannibals.

edit on 27-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

It if very interesting I must admit what you said in this post, because I have seen some dark figures too which had wings and have seen on a couple of occasion the red eyes you are talking about and in all honesty it did not look right, definitely not.

I had a dream in which I saw a humanoid looking pretty much like an elf or pleiadian, long blond hair and tall in stature with pretty clothes and it was talking to this dark entity previously mentionned. I must add that this elf/pleidian or whatever entity it was seemed to be doing a deal with these dark entities and I felt like they had not the human cause at heart, definitely not, this is the true feeling I had.

As for the fact that the ones you saw/heard about, it could probably be true that they are parasites and liars. The real thing is that these entities are operating on a higher dimensional level, but for those enough sensitive to the energies, they are able to do us some harm on a spiritual/bodylevel and this is actually the real problem. This is the exact reason why I said earlier in the thread that we will need soon an acknowledgement of the reality of the soul so that this kind of leeching/madness simply stops.

Thank for your input,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

EllaMarina
What's also annoying is how you can drain people's energy without even knowing it.
I wish there was a way to tell if you were one yourself. My guess is that if you start feeling positively replenished when you're around people. That must indicate an exchange.

I theorize that if your aura is capable of being depleted and in need of replenishment, you're doing something wrong. Not enough interior loving energy, which constantly generates a full energy store. This is why some individuals are able to refill unlimited people and still keep themselves filled all the time.

Actually, it is a bit the opposite, I feel a bit bad around people because I feel some of them which wants to connect to me in order to leech my energy, this is the thing.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
No, I meant that if one were a vampire themselves, one would feel a positive energy refill effect. That in particular happens to me when I'm around one of those unlimited love-energy-givers (for lack of a better, less saccharine term), otherwise I feel nothing when I'm around anyone. Maybe I'm immune to vampirism?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

mysterioustranger

I have a friend who is a "psychic-vampire". Just being around him even for a little while, wears me out.

He talks loud and hyperfast...and you cant jump in with an "Oh really? That's pretty interesting"....because he wont stop talking.

He gets louder and faster, and believes he knows more than anyone about whatever the conversation is about. All I can do is nod.

After a little while of me trying to talk with "But..." "I heard too...." "Did you see on the news today..." etc...and getting completely cut off by him...once I leave and get in my car....I just take a deep breath and go "Phew!!!"

He completely drains the energy from me and the room. I have always referred to him as a "psychic vampire"...and it has strained our relationship to the point I dont go see him...because I cant talk at all...he just sucks the life out of me.

And my wife feels the same when we visit together. We both are just drained when we leave.....

Exactly. I've had similar experiences myself. I've met a few characters of this type, one of them being a relative, so I know how you feel. They don't just annoy or irritate you, they make you feel physically drained for some reason, as if you ran a marathon. Their voice grabs your attention and rings in your head, they maintain eye contact all the time, and they just go on and on and on...like it will never end. They leave no gap of time for your mind to rest. If you show sings of fatigue or irritation (yawning, blinking often, trying to interrupt their speech, ect.), they pretend not to notice, or sometimes even speak louder and faster, as if to increase the pressure on your mind. I swear, it feels like a predator going all-out on a wounded animal.

I never knew what those people were until I became interested in the occult. They're so common, you would think modern psychology would have identified them by now, but no luck...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

EllaMarina

The problem is not about not enough loving energy. Actually, I am a bit in the known of how our inner energy system other than the body works and being full of love simply makes one a bigger target. There are some people unaware of being drainers, it is sad but they will understand one day. The real issue are the ones being in the known of their capability of draining and this is problematic as almost everybody has this potential inside.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

EllaMarina
No, I meant that if one were a vampire themselves, one would feel a positive energy refill effect. That in particular happens to me when I'm around one of those unlimited love-energy-givers (for lack of a better, less saccharine term), otherwise I feel nothing when I'm around anyone. Maybe I'm immune to vampirism?

The immunity of it is in a mental process and there could be some people more immune than others. We have to be careful though because the effect of being drained has many similarities to some every thing such as tiredness, sharp pain (like a needle punctured your skin), feeling like the spots where the chakras are suddenly become cool/cold (when you touch it, you will feel its cool/cold if drained).

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

A good example actually, the real question remains though if that person if doing unconsciously or at will or not and this is where there is a big difference. One is doing it without no real intention but the latter is really in known of what he is doing.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Perhaps it's just a combination of being tired from processing everything the person is saying in your mind and being bored because you can't get a word into the conversation.

I know I like to look people in the eyes when I speak to them - often piercing because I don't like losing eye contact -- in fact, I notice some people don't like when you look them in the eyes when you speak to them and get uncomfortable so I have to sometimes adjust depending on whom I'm speaking with.

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

SovereignEve
Perhaps it's just a combination of being tired from processing everything the person is saying in your mind and being bored because you can't get a word into the conversation.

Not really. Psychic Vampires are more than just loquacious. With a regular talkative person, the monologue quickly becomes overwhelming for the listeners, and they stop paying attention. There's just so much information you can take before your mind starts to wander. You start thinking about the rain or what you're gonna eat tonight or whatever, and the person's words becomes an indistinct blabla to you. It can be mildly annoying, but no big deal.

Not so much with Psychic Vampires. Oh, by all means, no! They won't let you get off so easily. They hold your attention. By force. I don't know how they do it, but they maintain the connection wether you like it or not. You feel as if your mind cannot escape the conversation, even as you feel yourself become exhausted. They've got some sort of control over you, and nothing short of getting out of the room will help. It's almost scary. And quite destructive.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The problem I have with this theory is how does one absorb this "energy" to begin with?
It doesn't just magically float from one person to another. . .

What you described sounds like a socially aggressive person, in all honesty.

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SovereignEve

Yeah, I guess you could call them socially agressive, but that's still not quite it IMO. Their speech doesn't even need to be rude, emotional, manipulative, or anything like that. I've have someone vampirize me by detailing his new audio equipment on a neutral tone. I guess it must have something to do with attitude or non-verbal, but I can't precisely put my finger on what causes this dreadful effect. All I know is that they are real.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It really depends on your spiritual path in how to deal with them. It's all about energy and such. As a messianic believer I chose to not feed them, send unconditional love and typically it's not very tasty to them. If you resist in and of yourself that is feeding them because it's energy.

I look at it as the place of content. If you are like that easy bending reed then they can't suck off of you. As a believer, if it is a non corporeal being then I just walk in the blood covering of Yeshua, and trust me, they don't like that at all.

I used to do a lot of energetic work. I had a friend who was a psychic vampire who was addicted to prana. I taught her how to tap into more universal ethereal energy, but it was not the same. She had to choose to suck off of others life energy vs universal. It's very seductive and typically many enjoy the experience only they don't realize they are being completely drained.

People who monopolize conversations are draining in and of themselves. What the heck does he offer in friendship to put up with him? I would either drop him as a friend or tell him, 'You know "bob", to have a friend you need to be a friend and allow others to speak in a conversation. If you are not interested in anything I have to say, then maybe we shouldn't be friends". That of course might hurt is poor wittle feewings or it could help him realize no one enjoys his company because he is a braggart. It also requires others to be honest and willing to express themselves and risk losing a friend in hopes of helping them. I find few people are willing to be absolutely honest when it is required.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

SovereignEve

I know I like to look people in the eyes when I speak to them - often piercing because I don't like losing eye contact -- in fact, I notice some people don't like when you look them in the eyes when you speak to them and get uncomfortable so I have to sometimes adjust depending on whom I'm speaking with.

~Sovereign

We are talking about an exchange of energy going on outside the realm of the physical body. Some body events might happen, but not before it happened in the higher realms before, this is the kind of vampirism I am talking about.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

SovereignEve
The problem I have with this theory is how does one absorb this "energy" to begin with?
It doesn't just magically float from one person to another. . .

What you described sounds like a socially aggressive person, in all honesty.

~Sovereign

It has to do with the aura and the soul. One has to be aware of his own soul, that there is more than just the body to be able to perceive this to begin with.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

<<   2 >>

join