Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Introduction to the alien races book

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Found this interesting online book about alien races here on Earth.

its apparently a book for SMERSH agents of the old Soviet Union. it was written in 1946-47 and has been constantly updated throughout the years, the last in 2011
Fascinating stuff with photo's included.
i havnt read it all yet, only found it an hour ago.
i cant post the book here, click on the link at the bottom to go to it

www.calameo.com...

**the zoom is a bit awkward, use the zoom icon top right for easy use**

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It looks like the cast of StarGate....

I did read most of it just sounds like a good story that's all man.Plus the book looks like someone just put it together in 2mins.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I swear I saw some alien races in there from Farscape and Mass Effect. I believe a good majority of this is farce.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
its apparently a book for SMERSH agents of the old Soviet Union....

I wouldn't say "apparently". Maybe "allegedly".

I wonder why some of the images used are such bad quality. I mean, most of them are drawings, so I figure if this was a book given to SMERSH agents to identify aliens, the makers if the book would have used an artist who could provide more consistent and meaningful drawings.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Pretty good fiction in my opinion

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Second time this has been posted, second time someone pointed out the aliens from FarScape/Mass Effect, second time people call it bunk, and unfortunately, second time someone apparently believed this stuff.

As much of a believer as I am, whoever put this together should be kicked in the nuts. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
As much as I believe in ET life, it's just hard to take it seriously when a good majority of the pictures are from tv shows, videogames or likely taken from Google Images "real alien pictures".

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING....!!!! .... fiction. And since it was already posted, I will now only repeat myself:

ImpactoR
The author of this book is for real? SO not only do we have a full pantheon of fictious races created from the Northern hemisphere by 'say a famous star and make a race out of it' -

Grey Zeta Reticuli, Pleiadeans, Reptilians (Syriusians, Alpha Draconians, Vegans, Orioneans), Cetusians, Taurians/Aldebaranians, Andromedians, Tall Nordic, Arcturians, Annunaki, now one has to make up from:

Camelopardalis, Volan, Sextans, Sculptorians, Capellaeans (Auriga), Vulpercula, Gemini, Crux, Cassiopeans, Coma Berenices : ))), Virgo, Cygnus, Perseus, Ophiucus, Pavo, Ursa Minor, Aquila, Serpens, Perseus, Chameleon,Delphinus,

I really like reading HISTORY OF THE EARTH - Atlanteans, Lemurians, the planet that existed before Mars and Earth that turned into now's inner asteroid belt, also even that book above - more interesting than reading Star Trek/wars or any of the classics but that's what it is - FICTION, like reading something that you know is SCI FI.

Wanna point out the obvious? - Builders coming from Sculptor, really? A builder race comes exactly from the constellation referring to 'building things' aka Sculptor. Also sounds like a video game with races - one is evil, another is the builders, third is idk (name something - the wise race)
edit on 27-11-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This isn't to suggest the book is true... but the author does give their reason for usage of images from games, movies, etc if you read the introduction.

Reads like the sort of books dungeon masters/game designers put together.
edit on 27-11-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I knew it. Khod (God) is Female! It makes perfect sense. Considering that we all come from a woman, why wouldn't the Universal creator be female? As above so below. Would help explain the imbalance on this planet. Just look at how we treat our most precious treasures. The oldest cultures on this planet were Matriarchal. They understood that the universes were born from a cosmic womb. This information has been hidden and suppressed. She is everything.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

BardingTheBard
This isn't to suggest the book is true... but the author does give their reason for usage of images from games, movies, etc if you read the introduction.

Reads like the sort of books dungeon masters/game designers put together.
edit on 27-11-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

Yeah -- but that doesn't seem like a very good reason. It just sounds like an excuse to get around that glaring issue (and not a very good excuse).

Considering this book was allegedly put together for agents to identify races of aliens, wouldn't it make sense that the makers of the book would have hired artists who could draw good pictures of these alien races in a consistent fashion?

edit on 11/27/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
Yeah -- but that doesn't seem like a very good reason. It just sounds like an excuse to get around that glaring issue (and not a very good excuse).

Considering this book was allegedly put together for agents to identify races of aliens, wouldn't it make sense that the makers of the book would have hired artists who could draw good pictures of these alien races in a consistent fashion?

Of course, but if you are a game master putting together a "field manual" for your local gaming group... it's a pretty good reason to use known images and lets you reference current culture/events.

That helps lend some suspension of disbelief and blur the lines with the world your players walk everyday. Especially if you're a group of enthusiasts building a wrapper story around the "normal" world.

Then again... hiding valuable information behind seemingly amateurish presentation which is dismissed by most isn't a new tactic at all. So who really knows!
edit on 27-11-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The bible mark II another book of fairy tales, cant type what I really think !

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i'll say it myself....
This book is a work of fiction, nothing more.
How does the saying go?....if its too good to be true it usually is.
Well thats the case here i believe

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sure glad everyone thinks they can declare this fiction and all. Maybe it makes them sleep better at night. All I can speak for for sure is the greys and the tall nordic humans, though knew felines where also there, but the parts that are telepathic and being aware, having images come is not the same as the physical, and so the physical were greys and tall nordic species.

However I have no doubt whatsoever that many of these species exist.

MEN IN BLACK - FULL DOCUMENTARY

Russian Prime Minister Talks of Aliens Living Among Us

www.nj.com...
Hoboken artist shows paintings documenting his lifelong experiences with UFOs and aliens

www.acern.com.au...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Oannes
I knew it. Khod (God) is Female! It makes perfect sense. Considering that we all come from a woman, why wouldn't the Universal creator be female? As above so below. Would help explain the imbalance on this planet. Just look at how we treat our most precious treasures. The oldest cultures on this planet were Matriarchal. They understood that the universes were born from a cosmic womb. This information has been hidden and suppressed. She is everything.

Except that God created man in HIS image, and from MAN he created woman.

Sorry. Tough break for the new-age feminoids.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wow what a load of complete bollocks...

I mean this is supposed to be what a field guide for russian agents thats nearing 80 years old since it was started... why on earth is it instead some badly stuck together pdf with pictures of Protoss, Zan the Delvian from Farscape, one of those blue aliens from Stargate Universe, a picture of an alien prop from that movie about abductions Bud Hopkins did, a sketch of one of the aliens from Independence Day, a badly PS filtered image of an alien 3d model that is also used as an avatar by one of the members here on ATS, a few images of hoaxed CGI alien film of greys with black cardigans and lots of other badly filtered CGI models of various artists gathered from the web... a bunch of old UFO photos (probably the only things of interest in that pdf).

And we are supposed to believe this is an on going field guide to UFO's and aliens that the Russia uses?...

Fascinating stuff?.. yeah if your mind is a bowl of porridge i guess.

Hah they even mention they used the closest available images from the media to attach to an alien species when no photo existed, then use the argument that the media is influenced by shadowy higher ups to make aliens that match the real things... oh dear.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Especially love the reptilian shape shifting. If anything, the pic in my thread about Olympia's reptilian sighting pics are much more real than anything in this book.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I want to thank you for linking this gem. One never knows where the pearls are hiding in the mud but once found they awaken the eye to much in a shining awareness. In this seemingly world of chaos there is a divine order and a design even in the mystery of discovery.

S&F

edit on 28-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Thank you!! I have been looking for something like this!! S&F

new topics

<<   2 >>

join