It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Imagining crop circles are some instructions from the gods is like a scary flasher winking oddly at young children in a playground, and somebody comes around and says "oh, let's try to pay attention to him, he's trying to teach us calculus and the cure to cancer, if only we could decode it."

But the thing is your theory of the deliberate perpetuation of the New Age paradigm is just as, if not more, ridiculous than believing in some 'unkown intelligence' attempting to comunicate with humans. It would cost money and take man hours and equipment for a very dubious result. From what we have seen governments are not eager to perpetrate the alien myth - there are enough people with strong imaginations to do that. And the pofit margins for tech hoaxers to do it also would be questionable. But we are dealing with an unknown intelligence which may only exist as a form of energy without material essence such as that of humans - it would then be conceivable that this [creation of crop circles] would be a way to attempt to communicate. For how long has SETI been scannig the heavens for ET? and has yet to get a response - Wouldn't it be ironic if we are now getting a response and are missing it?
I know you want them to carve a message in our language and say hello - there still may be a language barrier between therm and us - This may be their way of saying hello. Capiche?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

as above so below
search that in youtube ... all the answers you need ... same as this

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Three words that should never be used by anyone with a brain

perpetuation New-Age paradigm

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

AlienView
But we are dealing with an unknown intelligence which may only exist as a form of energy without material essence such as that of humans - it would then be conceivable that this [creation of crop circles] would be a way to attempt to communicate. For how long has SETI been scannig the heavens for ET? and has yet to get a response - Wouldn't it be ironic if we are now getting a response and are missing it?
I know you want them to carve a message in our language and say hello - there still may be a language barrier between therm and us - This may be their way of saying hello. Capiche?

Yes, I've heard it before. I think that idea is ... um... (i'll be kind) extraoardinarily low probability. One has to postulate both existence of ETs and that they are of some 'unknown intelligence' which somehow can do something to human crops, but apparently nothing else. And they happen to know enough about humans to write braille letters, and make patterns which are asthetically pleasing to humans (not really compatible with energy-beings), but nothing else, and show no evidence of any intentional program to ensure comprehensibility.

Why wouldn't energy beings do their energy thing on our radio telescopes?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

AlienView
reply to post by mbkennel

Imagining crop circles are some instructions from the gods is like a scary flasher winking oddly at young children in a playground, and somebody comes around and says "oh, let's try to pay attention to him, he's trying to teach us calculus and the cure to cancer, if only we could decode it."

But the thing is your theory of the deliberate perpetuation of the New Age paradigm is just as, if not more, ridiculous than believing in some 'unkown intelligence' attempting to comunicate with humans. It would cost money and take man hours and equipment for a very dubious result.

Obviously. "Dubious result"? Look at what you yourself wrote in this thread. The result is effective. If it saves one $300 million triangle craft from being shot down over Iran, or a nosy congressional committee, the entire cognitive cover campaign for decades was worth it.

From what we have seen governments are not eager to perpetrate the alien myth - there are enough people with strong imaginations to do that.

Officially, of course, because then there would be official pressure to "do something about it", when there's nothing to be done. If somebody official says "yes ETs are real", they would be required to give extensive evidence and if it isn't there, then plenty of people get sacked and the strings get unraveled on the triangles. No go.

And the pofit margins for tech hoaxers to do it also would be questionable.

Which is why I postulated a motive, mechanism, and intent and one which piggybacked onto robotics development which they might already want to work on.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by sled735

Update!! Another interesting pattern appears Saturday morning, December 28, 2013, in Chualar, CA.

Copying quoted text to post here is disabled. Please go to the link to read the full article. VERY INTERESTING!!

www.earthfiles.com...

I just came across this article that says this crop circle you posted has three encoded messages in it pertaining to Comet Ison:
There is also a video on the source page to watch.
www.examiner.com...

January 4, 2014
A crop circle that appeared 11 miles southeast of Salinas, California on December 28, 2013 contains three coded messages according to renowned crop circle researcher, Dr Horace Drew. According to Dr Drew, a retired molecular biologist who worked at Caltech and Australia’s CSIRO, one of the coded messages was to be vigilant about an upcoming astronomical event. The next message referred to a date in the near future when an astronomical event is to occur by July 8, 2014. The third and most startling message was that comet ISON was a space transportation system. Taken in their entirety, the three messages appear to be encouraging people to watch the skies for an upcoming astronomical event featuring remnants of ISON that will in fact be an extraterrestrial event of some kind. If genuine and correctly interpreted, the Salinas crop circle is a vindication for those claiming that Comet ISON was no comet at all, but one or more objects under intelligent extraterrestrial control with a specific mission for the inner solar system and Earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thank you for that updated article, Mindless.

Very interesting. Codes; 9-1-2. Hummm.... wonder what they mean?

In numerology 912 = 3. Ah,ha!!! 3 is the number of the Trinity! There is a show on Ancient Aliens entitled "The Power of 3" that a friend was telling me about. It isn't up on YouTube yet, but should be soon.

Now my curiosity has been raised to the max about this circle!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Just came across this awesome video, and thought I'd share it. It offers more compelling evidence that some crop circles are indeed real:

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join