It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

HumAnnunaki

Yes - I agree humans 'could' probably make these intricate designs,

So do I.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

AlienView

vivid1975
S & F to the OP.

This thread is full of dis info agents and people fast asleep!

So Bob and Frank are going into farmers fields in the middle of the night..pitch black..no lighting around with a plank of wood and create incredible geometric, and perfectly precise patterns that in some cases are hundreds of metres in length!!!??? LOL.. I tell you what, you disinfo boys are getting funnier by the day.

Disinfo FAIL.

Sometimes the best thing to do is not pay any attention to these 'professional debunkers'. They are like spoiled children who think that by crying wolf often enough the big bad wolf will appear and justify their rantings and prove them right.

Meantime I just got through watching a video which is fairly comprehensive and includes the hoaxes, scientific and mathematical analysis of the genuine crop circles and speculation on their nature and origin.

UFOTV® Presents : CROP CIRCLES - Hyperspace Gateways -

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the video. I look forward to seeing this when I get more time.

I tried to embed it, but link won't work. Oh well, no problem connecting with y/t site.

edit on 12/5/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

How is that the plants stalks have been microwavably bent without the plants displaying a foot trampled design..?

Handheld magnetrons perhaps ?

Handheld magnetrons for making crop circles?

edit on 5-12-2013 by gortex because: edit to add vid

Now that's what I call dedication, going to each blade of wheat and zapping it with this device!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This series of videos explains the codes of design and sound in great detail. A great series to add to any serious UFO enthusiast's library:

Sound can create designs. Could it be possible that the sounds discussed in the previous videos in this thread created some of the circles? There is also sound that is inaudible to the human ear. Open your mind. Learn!

edit on 12/5/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for clarifying that it's actually Doug and Dave. Phew..I almost believed it was some other intelligent life form making them.

I'm not denying that there have been some minor small scale hoax makers, as there have been cover ups to hide the fact the NSA are spying on everything, and that 9/11 and the JFK murder were inside jobs.. etc etc etc.

Wouldn't it be interesting on ATS if somebody researched the threads of each member, or the obvious debunkers to show the percentage of posts that are obviously disinfo FAIL.

Merry Debunker and a Happy New Disinfo FAIL.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

vivid1975
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for clarifying that it's actually Doug and Dave. Phew..I almost believed it was some other intelligent life form making them.

Couldn't have been Doug and Bob - too lazy and not that bright.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I never know what to think of crop circles. Yes, very large ones have defied the man with planks idea, and appeared overnight and some seem to have ET involvment, signature, picture, whole bit. And suddenly all at once, they appear.

I tend to think some ETs are involved. However, another way for a very complex image to appear overnight is with Haarp like technology, and the shafts of wheat examined afterwards seemed to be akin to microwaved.

Anyway, don't think walking in fields of this is all that healthy, particularly if it is microwaved, because our technology usually emits radiation. And even with greys say, or ET, if they're not truly Higher Up, ie, angel et types, how do we know they are using their clean stuff?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Unity_99

Anyway, don't think walking in fields of this is all that healthy, particularly if it is microwaved, because our technology usually emits radiation. And even with greys say, or ET, if they're not truly Higher Up, ie, angel et types, how do we know they are using their clean stuff?

You are confusing your "radiation" types. Ever eat microwave popcorn?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I asked my friend, Alfred2012, to ask his ET contacts about the crop circles to share here. This is the response he got from Sigilda, an ET from Orion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi sled735,
since i run a seminar over the weekend i want to give a first feedback on your question. I received the answer yesterday:

#1: The crop circles are ET based
#2: There are some exceptions
#3: The ratio between ET based crop circles vs human based crop circles : ~98% vs ~2%

I will add a further comment on Monday...

Have a great weekend
Alfred

Answer from Monday:

I asked her what the reason is that they create crop circles. As an answer she showed a picture of a kind of "classroom" with a very friendly "teacher". This "teacher" handed over a piece of paper with an excercise on it. A student took this peace of paper and then worked on the excercise.

Then Sigilda told me "It is for growth of mankind".

There was an additional "telepathic layer" sent together with this picture and the sentence. (This is one example showing how complex telepathic communication can be...)

What she described is that they try to help us to open our mind for things beyond our world as we currently know it. The crop circles are a kind of excercises supporting this.

What i also would like to mention is that the relationship between the "teacher" and the "student" in that picture scene was more a friendship/partnership instead a hierarchic relationship. This i received as an emotion.

Alfred

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Now, this is interesting!!!

Published on May 4, 2013
13.3 miles of lines were carved into a dry-lake bed in Oregon. What was discovered looked like a Crop Circle in the middle of the Desert...This Geoglyph was a perfect "Sri Yantra Mandala Formation". This ancient symbol was so precise it was flawless...Each line was 10 inches wide and 3 inches deep carved into extremely hard compact dirt that is very difficult to dig in...No cars where seen for miles, no tire tracks were seen for miles...No footprints were seen at the site or anywhere around it...No apparent signs of tools were used...And no one was seen in the area...I don't see any dirt from the 13.3 mile long 10 inch wide hole that was carved into the desert at a depth of 3 inches...There must have been a lot of dirt so it begs the question where is the dirt? The close up photo of the 4 lines looks clean with no extra dirt laying around outside the ditch that was made from each of these lines being dug out of the desert...The whole formation is about a quarter of a mile wide...This happen on Aug 10, 1990...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Quite amazing really.
Man made? Nope

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

sled735

gortex

How is that the plants stalks have been microwavably bent without the plants displaying a foot trampled design..?

Handheld magnetrons perhaps ?

Handheld magnetrons for making crop circles?

edit on 5-12-2013 by gortex because: edit to add vid

Now that's what I call dedication, going to each blade of wheat and zapping it with this device!

That machine indeed does conjure the image of it's 'finished product'
resembling this 'farmer-gone-mad' pic..

On a serious note -
I can use some input on my thread "ISON Speaks"
(skip to last page)

Someone is sending a serious message!!!
(don't know WHO)

Telescopic view showing ISON broken into parts
and can only be seen under Infra/red light the
same as a Scorpion at night!!!

Is this correct..?

This goes into more depth and detail on ISON Speaks thread.
Need help deciphering time-line code !!!

All apologies for hi-jacking the thread -

I'm not sure who exactly is sending this message,
(..it's a damn good MYSTERY!)
but it does seem to be about ISON..
..and the message doesn't seem good!
edit on 10-12-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

WOW! Really?!

I hope someone with the knowledge to help you will come forward. I want to know more about what this message is too.

Maybe Sled's friend can ask his ET contacts about this. (Hint to Sled).

ETA: Do you have a link to your post on that thread you can share here?

edit on 12/10/2013 by Mindless1980 because: add question

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Mindless1980
ETA: Do you have a link to your post on that thread you can share here?

Sorry friend, my bad!

Have a look see - all help required!
(I'm not a 'doomer' but this could be something serious -
hoping Iv'e misread the C.C's!)

edit on 10-12-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing that with us. I think this thread may be dead by now. But, if anyone sees this that can offer some knowledge on the post, I hope they will come forward.

Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This enigmatic crop circle appeared not far from where I live over the fall.

My personal theory is that it was laid down by Aliens fleeing the dying star system Beatlegeuse who intercepted our television transmissions from 50 light years away.

Thousands of people paid $13:00 each to walk through it [$10.00 ages 2-12].

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

draknoir2

My personal theory is that it was laid down by Aliens fleeing the dying star system Beatlegeuse who intercepted our television transmissions from 50 light years away.

Hey, check it out - I'm an Alien Theorist!!!!

THC should be calling any minute now.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Update!! Another interesting pattern appears Saturday morning, December 28, 2013, in Chualar, CA.

Copying quoted text to post here is disabled. Please go to the link to read the full article. VERY INTERESTING!!

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Crap. If ET's wanted to come tell us or teach us something, then they're free to come down and talk.

Imagining crop circles are some instructions from the gods is like a scary flasher winking oddly at young children in a playground, and somebody comes around and says "oh, let's try to pay attention to him, he's trying to teach us calculus and the cure to cancer, if only we could decode it."

The one thing that crop circle "messages" ALL have in common is that nobody knows for sure what they mean and nobody, once, ever, has gotten any useful message or corroborating information which would validate the source of the information.

What's up with that? ETs send craft light years away, spend time drawing nonsense in transient agricultural medium? What are they, ET autistics?

Alternative hypothesis. There really is some progress in unconventional aerial propulsion for undisclosed craft & agencies. They have a vested interest in keeping the UFO==ET mythology thriving. Cognitive stealth. After the abduction gig was cancelled by the party-pooping Ethics Management Committee, they settled on crop circles, as they saw how some prank by good-ol-boy locals intriniscally inflamed the interest of credulous new-age alien crystal types. The bureauracy turns and the proposals go out and then they get a UAV and microwave DEW program funded, and promoting the cover all in one! A two-fer and only a few wheatstalks were harmed in this production of this foolish movie. So there's some dude in a windowless building with an art major in college (plus his normal engineering & ROTC) with a security clearance who's drawing next month's crop circles with some vector graphics program and that gets uploaded to the flight path. If anybody asks him, he says he makes graphic logos for interminably dull Air Force powerpoints. And he actually has to do this most of the time.

For amusement he writes where he got his own inspiration for the pictures, and then trolls the internet for what They Think The Message Is. Gets posted on the breakroom refrigerator for laughs.

Heck, my explanation seems so much more logical than anything else I've read (other than banal pranks, obviously).

edit on 1-1-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join