It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

the farmers aren't up to the task of catching & guarding against these pranksters that's been damaging their cash crops so two military gazelle helicopters coordinating with each other confronted these stalk-weaving mischief makers...

more...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

HumAnnunaki
Anyone who has visited my thread "ISON Speaks" knows that I am
an Crop Circle affectionado.

There was a time, when I like so many, believed that ALL
Crop Circles were a human origin hoax.

That was until 1991 came around and we received the Germany
crop circle.

It had buried beneath it three precious metal plates engraved with
the crop circle on them.
A copper plate, a silver plate and a gold plate.
After being tested, the purity of the metals were beyond human capabilities.

Those plates changed my mind in that some very mysterious
crop circles were NOT man made!
That would be quite the expensive 'hoax' to bury plates we
can not duplicate!!!

The intricacies of the crop circles became non duplicatable to show humans
not all circles are manmade!

Slice of "humble pie" anyone..?

If you pay attention to the detail in the 'baked pie' crop circle,
the weave pattern - the raised bubbles - all without affecting the
growing properties of the plants!

This could Not be done in one evening - possibly not at all
by mere hands.. unless of course - there is a technology
belonging to TPTB we mere citizens have not been privy to!?!

Fascinating!!! Thank you for sharing that with us! WOW!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Very intriguing videos! Thank you for sharing.

I still stand that some, maybe most, of crop circles are man-made, but with ET channeling through them.

ETA: The sound from the sky in the lower video at the 1:12 mark is interesting! Sounds similar to the sounds some people are hearing from the sky recently, over the past few years! Ummmm..... interesting!

edit on 12/4/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Decent video. I think I've seen it before. For the people who think its pointless for ETs to leave coded messages, well, maybe they see how destructive we are and hope it will help occupy our time.

Either way, from an artist standpoint, they are very attractive forms.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

KelvinFrost
For the people who think its pointless for ETs to leave coded messages, well, maybe they see how destructive we are and hope it will help occupy our time.

If that's the case then the ETs are not very smart, as they do not understand that the people that would try to decode the messages are not the one doing the destruction.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by reject
I still stand that some, maybe most, of crop circles are man-made, but with ET channeling through them.

edit on 12/4/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

What do you mean by "channeling through them"?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KelvinFrost

Exactly what I said... channeling. The ETs use the humans as a channel to get their message across.

There are some very complicated mathematical equations that involve codes that are used in these circles. I think it has to come from beyond with some of them.

Math and sound are the universal language.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

HumAnnunaki

There is this thread here from another ATS member;
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread427739

I had never heard of the plates until that thread. I thought it was a hoax, so that lead to an email.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to the thread, the name of the place that did the testing is German Federal Institute for Material Research (Bundesanstalt fur Materialpufung)
they have a website www.bam.de...
(At least I'm assuming this is the same place..if not..then ooops)

I emailed them:
Can you tell me if your facility ever performed an analysis of silver,
bronze and gold plates found in 1992 in a crop circle in Grasdorf? It is
claimed that a Dr Roemer-Blum, arranged a scientific evaluation of these articles. This is part of an on-going discussion at
www.abovetopsecret.com... If such an analysis were done, what where the results? Thank you and I hope I am not wasting your time.

They answered:

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx

thank you for your request.

Unfortunately we cannot help you. There were no analysis performed in BAM.

Kind regards,

BAM Federal Institue for Materials research and testing

Am Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009 01:37 schrieben Sie:
Diese Daten wurden am Mittwoch, 21.Januar 2009 um 01:37:16 von
, (e-mail: ) übermittelt. Es wurde das Formular
www.bam.de... benutzt.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

bam: 1

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

They answered:

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx

Kind regards,

I don't think they would release the information even if they did do the tests. 'If' this incident is true you can be sure governments would rapidly get involved and tell all parties to shut up - they have a way of being persuasive. So don't believe this agency or company would release this information to the public. Disclosure of UFO files under the Freedom of Information Act in the US still show much is censored. In other countries I would think they also would keep certain info from the public.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

AlienView
I don't think they would release the information even if they did do the tests. 'If' this incident is true you can be sure governments would rapidly get involved and tell all parties to shut up - they have a way of being persuasive. So don't believe this agency or company would release this information to the public. Disclosure of UFO files under the Freedom of Information Act in the US still show much is censored. In other countries I would think they also would keep certain info from the public.

That's a very big "If". You're only making excuses and trying to keep the validity of this story alive. You're defending an unsubstantiated story. Everything is conveniently explained away by our government stepping in stopping any further "evidence" from getting out. You make anything possible by using this as your go-to reason.

Deal in facts and not made up excuses why we don't have those facts.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Ectoplasm8

AlienView

That's a very big "If". You're only making excuses and trying to keep the validity of this story alive. You're defending an unsubstantiated story. Everything is conveniently explained away by our government stepping in stopping any further "evidence" from getting out. You make anything possible by using this as your go-to reason.

Deal in facts and not made up excuses why we don't have those facts.

FACT 1: I did not start this post and comment for interest to those who are interested.

FACT 2: You and your 'cult of debunkers' feeds in a way I consider to be parasitical off of any interesting UFO/Alien post for the sole purpose of destroying the meaning and essence of what reasonable people with open minds are trying to study and understand.

Recommendation: See post I started here on ATS titled:

Are Alien Debunkers trying to Deny Ignorance or Are they trying to Block the Truth?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
S & F to the OP.

This thread is full of dis info agents and people fast asleep!

So Bob and Frank are going into farmers fields in the middle of the night..pitch black..no lighting around with a plank of wood and create incredible geometric, and perfectly precise patterns that in some cases are hundreds of metres in length!!!??? LOL.. I tell you what, you disinfo boys are getting funnier by the day.

Disinfo FAIL.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

AlienView

FACT 1: I did not start this post and comment for interest to those who are interested.

FACT 2: You and your 'cult of debunkers' feeds in a way I consider to be parasitical off of any interesting UFO/Alien post for the sole purpose of destroying the meaning and essence of what reasonable people with open minds are trying to study and understand.

Recommendation: See post I started here on ATS titled:

Are Alien Debunkers trying to Deny Ignorance or Are they trying to Block the Truth?

We demand facts and won't settle for less. You settle for less and don't demand facts. There's the difference.

This is a forum to deny ignorance. That ignorance takes many forms. I can't speak for every skeptic/debunker/non-believer on this forum, but I personally find ignorance in accepting extraordinary claims without doing rigorous in-depth research. Accepting statements at face value and working backward to prove things aren't UFO/alien related, rather than using the real default approach of proving they are.

There needs a voice of reason on this board. That's what skeptics/debunkers/non-believers are. If believers are genuinely searching for the truth, they should welcome anyone that is trying to point out facts. Rather than becoming defensive and thinking there's some agenda.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

vivid1975
S & F to the OP.

This thread is full of dis info agents and people fast asleep!

So Bob and Frank are going into farmers fields in the middle of the night..pitch black..no lighting around with a plank of wood and create incredible geometric, and perfectly precise patterns that in some cases are hundreds of metres in length!!!??? LOL.. I tell you what, you disinfo boys are getting funnier by the day.

Disinfo FAIL.

Sometimes the best thing to do is not pay any attention to these 'professional debunkers'. They are like spoiled children who think that by crying wolf often enough the big bad wolf will appear and justify their rantings and prove them right.

Meantime I just got through watching a video which is fairly comprehensive and includes the hoaxes, scientific and mathematical analysis of the genuine crop circles and speculation on their nature and origin.

UFOTV® Presents : CROP CIRCLES - Hyperspace Gateways -

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-12-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

AlienView
reply to post by Pauligirl

They answered:

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx

Kind regards,

But according to the story on the other thread
information was released. What happened to that "official" report and why deny it now?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
@Sled735 -
Your welcome and I hope you enjoy this mystery!

@Pauligirl -
Thank you for your research!
A very mysterious enigma these plates.
The 'story' can go both ways; their fake
and disappeared because of that fact -
or their real and disappeared because of
the reality issue!?!

Not sure if I clarified myself in my first post
to this thread...

I don't believe ALL C.C.'s are real; in fact, I believe
most C.C.'s are indeed fake - some because people
want some type of recognition... and of course,
some are disinformation hoax's! Just MHO

How is that the plants stalks have been microwavably bent
without the plants displaying a foot trampled design..?

How is it that certain C.C.'s show an intricate weaved design..?

Yes - I agree humans 'could' probably make these intricate designs,
but I don't agree that on such a magnitude (using light direction)
that certain C.C.'s could be made in one night!

The use of sunlight to display these vivid C.C.'s
would take a small army of humans to complete and of course,
they would need some sort of light to see exactly how to weave
such intricate and powerful designs, giving away their hoax!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
reply to post by sled735

Not to be the first naysayer, but I doubt if intelligent life exist's in the cosmos their gonna come here and leave criptic messages in wheat feilds. Or any other type of fields. The abiliity to traverse the universe, but leave criptic messages for only some to translate....I aint buying it. With todays computers, GPS hand held devices, and some folks willing to perpetrate a fraud....alas Crop Circles.

Any engineer without batting an eyelid will say that most of these crop circles are not man made
Sure some low quality pranks exist.
Besides the ETs more than likely get here instantaneously or in very little time.
Why they would leave a cryptic message or code is unknown for the most part

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

How is that the plants stalks have been microwavably bent without the plants displaying a foot trampled design..?

Handheld magnetrons perhaps ?

Handheld magnetrons for making crop circles?

edit on 5-12-2013 by gortex because: edit to add vid

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

So Bob and Frank are going into farmers fields in the middle of the night..pitch black..no lighting around with a plank of wood and create incredible geometric, and perfectly precise patterns that in some cases are hundreds of metres in length!!!???

Who's Bob and Frank ?
Doug and Dave went into farmers fields in the middle of the night..pitch black..no lighting around with a plank of wood and created crop circles yes , the incredible geometric and perfectly precise patterns came later as others joined the game .

I tell you what, you disinfo boys are getting funnier by the day.
Disinfo FAIL.

That really is quite ironic .

edit on 5-12-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ectoplasm8

reply to post by MeTarzan

Those small circles pointed out in yellow are a result of human error. The creators of this circle obviously ran out of room with their calculations when it came to a couple of the 13th circles. Leaving them noticeably smaller than the others. You can see the pattern used starting in the center and working your way out to the circles and ultimately running out of room. This is not evidence of a higher intelligence creating this. It's evidence of miscalculation and human error.

No more code there. did some1 pattern these circles in ques after their areas or circumferences
or diameters.
some pattern will emerge

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join