It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

lol, and you can't read.

It was to prove the plausibility that crop circles aren't man made. I never said Aliens in that response....but thank you for your reply, it proves what you have to say is only skin deep. Try some real research into the matter. Did you see all the crop circles back then? Did you see all of them? Where's your proof that they're not as complex? You're making the assertion!

And the debate was between two very respected members of this forum, and moderated by such too, and the debate forum is precisely what it is, a legitimate and formal debate. Not too different from a court preceding where the final verdict is the accepted verdict. As such, it has been debated successfully here on ATS that Crop Circles are plausibly more than man made hoaxes.
edit on 2-12-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I'm sorry for your loss Bot , 18 years is a good age and I'm sure she was loved for every one of them .

I'm not sure it's right to call crop circles hoaxes as they are what they are it's people's interpretation of them that's a hoax if anything , there's money to be made by researchers and farmers from the phenomena I believe that's where the hoax comes in .

People create crop circles for similar reasons they create graffiti art , it's a form of expression and creativity and they get a kick out of the clandestine nature of their creation and no doubt the buzz they create.

I believe many are hoaxes but there are many that are on such a scale there in no way it is a hoax, not to mention how complex they are in every way.

That's a similar argument to that of those who believe the Pyramids were built by ET , the complexity of the structures show they couldn't have been built by ancient man even though in reality they were .
As with the Pyramids crop circles started out as simpler structures and evolved over time with the advent of new technology to be what we see today , as much as I'd like to believe crop circles and the Pyramids were built be ET the sad fact is they aren't and weren't .

I hope you had a great thanksgiving.

I'm British we don't do thanksgiving but thanks for the thought

edit on 2-12-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There's a few facts ascertainable immediately in the Crop Circle phenomenons, we'll list them:

1. They are Instantaneously Created
2. They always describe greater more complex relationships

Conclusion

1. Crop Circles will describe Nibiru, the most complicated relationship known in the universe.
2. Crop Circles have only recently within the last few years, produced anything that could be connected to a rogue Star or body that changes the relationship of the known universe.

What is an honest expectation over the last few days to see written in the Crop Circles that are now appearing, and will soon to appear?

Images, diagrams, the controlled response and resolution of resistance surrounding the birth into the new role of the Church, against the opposition of certain countries. A warning of the executions that will be necessary, and immediately done, to protect the potential. This is soon to done.

You should draw this image and prove to us now, that you are speaking to the universe

Knowing you will die immediately for certain kinds of sin, does not stop the process of sin. If you are not careful, it can become less easier to predict and therefore exterminate. I see, a great fish choking on the celestials, which are broken in the name and mark of the beast. My Interpretation cannot be Refuted or Denied.
edit on 2-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It was to prove the plausibility that crop circles aren't man made. I never said Aliens in that response....but thank you for your reply, it proves what you have to say is only skin deep.

So let's see..... Aliens, paranormal activity, corn fairies, magnetic forces, plasma balls, underground ____, devilish imps? Which one are you suggesting it could be? You admit it's "plausible" they aren't all man made. Do you have your own conclusions? Are you the go-with-the-flow type that believes "experts" and what they tell you to believe? You can put any suggestion you want to the makers of crop circles. But, they aren't factual as human made has already been proven to be. I'm interested in facts, not unproven beliefs. Especially given 30+ years, 10,000 crop circles. Do we just continue another 30+ years and 10,000 more crop circles giving plausible explanations?

Try some real research into the matter. Did you see all the crop circles back then? Did you see all of them? Where's your proof that they're not as complex? You're making the assertion!

Well, seeing as you made the statement, what "real research" and hard evidence do you have to support your belief with pre-flight crop circles? Link me to the articles that say anything about early (pre-flight) crop circles having the same amount of complexity to them showing high intelligence. I'd be curious to see that since I've never read it.

Did you see all the crop circles back then? Did you see all of them?

I guess this is where I insert my "lol" ?

And the debate was between two very respected members of this forum, and moderated by such too, and the debate forum is precisely what it is, a legitimate and formal debate. Not too different from a court preceding where the final verdict is the accepted verdict. As such, it has been debated successfully here on ATS that Crop Circles are plausibly more than man made hoaxes.

You're using a debate between two "very respected" board members to try and make your point and support your own belief. And a court room analogy... Sounds like you were quite impressed! It's a debate, that's it. It doesn't do anything realistic to further support the idea of some supernatural, alien, or whatever force creating these, as in fact. It's only an opinion. If that's part of the level of methodology you use, it certainly goes a long way in explaining your comments and beliefs.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

sighstars

That's not true, some have appeared in different phases in more than one day.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

ArMaP

sighstars

That's not true, some have appeared in different phases in more than one day.

Even so how come, with so many of these [is it hundreds or thousands?] are there so few videos showing the supposed human pranksters/hoaxers actually making them? I just got into the crop circle thing recently and there are some very interesting videos with strange orbs of lite showing as they are being made - haven't seen one yet showing
humans actually producing one of the more complex and symmetrical ones.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I would recommend reading the whole thread.

For instance, if you had, you'd have seen the video below showing how your balls of light creating a crop circle on video were created, directly from the guy that made the video.

AliceBleachWhite

As to Oliver's Castle, the guy that faked it explains exactly how he did it and why:

There's also plenty videos of people demonstrating crop circle making.
Google.

There's even instructions online and a How Stuff Works - Crop Circles

Further; Notice this from the How Stuff Works article:

CROP CIRCLES FOR PROFIT
Some circlemakers are turning their talent into a real business -- and making big profits from it. A team including artist and filmmaker John Lundberg, Rod Dickinson and Wil Russell travel all over the world making crop circles as advertisements for big corporations. Their client list includes a multibillion dollar computer-chip company, a car manufacturer and a digital television company. Although they won't divulge exactly how much they make per crop design, their budgets are in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Yup. There's money to be made, but, even where not, there's the joy of the art of it.

Many of the same questions of dubious incredulity against human agency can be applied to graphitti artists too.
Why do they do it?
Extremely complex Graphitti Art pops up over night and there are no videos of anyone making it!
Graphitti art shows up in places that it would be extremely dangerous or near impossible for someone to get to unless they could fly!
They don't get paid for it, so why waste all that time and risk of getting caught?
Why spend money on something that could get them in jail?
Why would they do it if it just gets painted over/destroyed later by authorities?

Of course, the answer applied to Crop circles is Aliens. Graphitti too?

edit on 12/3/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

Honestly, I'm not entirely convinced they're man made, and I'm not convinced they're alien or otherwise. I've been through enough threads about crop circles to know they always end in disagreement, neither side finding common ground.

I've seen enough evidence to raise questions to the man made theory but of course human logic can't decipher what other reason they could be appearing, or the messages they contain, besides the alien face (and accompanying message) and also the response to the arecibo message.

They could be Humans having fun. They could be so much more. I still don't know. And yes, the debate and evidence I've viewed over the years have impressed me but I have no desire to respond to you with a full sized OP style post, nor do I have the desire to start my own thread on such a topic.

edit: Trying to find the old newspaper articles I read, send you the link when I find it, if I find it.
edit on 3-12-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It seems for the time being I have to retract my statements because I cannot find a working link to all the old clippings of Crop circles....so as it stands, there is no 'proof' of pre flight intricate crop circle designs and therefore every possibility that these are merely man made.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Man made?

Early reports of circular formations

In 1686, British scientist Robert Plot reported on fairy rings in his The Natural History of Stafford-Shire and said they could be caused by airflows from the sky.[11][12] In 1991 meteorologist Terence Meaden linked this report with modern crop circles, a claim that has been compared with Erich von Däniken's pseudohistoric claims. [n 1]
An 1880 letter to the editor of Nature by amateur scientist John Rand Capron, describes how a recent storm had created several circles of flattened crops in a field.[n 2]
In the 1960s, in Tully, Queensland, Australia, and in Canada, there were many reports of UFO sightings and circular formations in swamp reeds and sugar cane fields.[3] For example, on 8 August 1967, three circles were found in a field in Duhamel, Alberta, Canada, and the Department of National Defence sent two investigators, who concluded that it was artificially made but couldn't make definite conclusions on who made them or how.[15] The most famous case is the 1966 Tully "saucer nest", when a farmer said he witnessed a saucer-shaped craft rise 30 or 40 feet (12 m) up from a swamp and then fly away. When he went to investigate the location where he thought the saucer had landed, he found a nearly circular area 32 feet long by 25 feet wide where the grass was flattened in clockwise curves to water level within the circle, and the reeds had been uprooted from the mud.[3][16] The local police officer, the Royal Australian Air Force, and the University of Queensland concluded that it was most probably caused by natural causes, like a down draught, a willy-willy (dust devil), or a waterspout.[16] In 1973, G.J. Odgers, Director of Public Relations, Department of Defence (Air Office), wrote to a journalist that the "saucer" was probably debris lifted by the causing willy-willy.[16] Hoaxers Bower and Chorley were inspired by this case to start making the modern crop circles that appear today.

See whole article here:
en.wikipedia.org...

So now we see not the origin of crop circles but rather the origin of crop circle hoaxers. Anyone who would believe that these symmetrical constructs could be caused by "natural causes, like a down draught, a willy-willy (dust devil), or a waterspout" is suffering from terminal debunkerism and has no credibility whatsoever. And the farmer who saw the saucer land and take off must have realized the mistake of saying what he saw as the government paradigm is to debunk any and all forms of intelligence that they can not understand or control.

DENY IGNORANCE
-AlienView

edit on 4-12-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Early reports of circular formations

The local police officer, the Royal Australian Air Force, and the University of Queensland concluded that it was most probably caused by natural causes, like a down draught, a willy-willy (dust devil), or a waterspout.
.................the mistake of saying what he saw as the government paradigm is to debunk any and all forms of intelligence that they can not understand or control.

DENY IGNORANCE
-AlienView

I want to expand on this conclusion. That crop circles can serve as warnings of upcoming calamitous events. 2.bp.blogspot.com... . The Arecibo message that resembles an object crashing into the 9/11 Twin Towers, was produced on August 21, 2001 in Hampshire UK. Roughly 2 weeks later, the terrorist attacks followed this detail.

We can conclude that they are not only instantaneous, describe complex relationship, but allude to or describe future events, relative to their appearances.
edit on 4-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sighstars

The Arecibo message that resembles an object crashing into the 9/11 Twin Towers, was produced on August 21, 2001 in Hampshire UK. Roughly 2 weeks later, the terrorist attacks followed this detail.

The Chilbolton crop circle has nothing whatsoever do with 911.
What it is alleged to be is a returned message to the one that was sent by SETI to the M13 globular cluster from the Arecibo in 1974 .

It's estimated that the message won't arrive there for 25,000 years so either it was intercepted , decoded and replied to or it's man made .... most believe it's man made .

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

'every possibility'. Not definite. I have to take that stance until I can find the newspaper clippings of past events re crop circles that I once viewed.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Anyone who has visited my thread "ISON Speaks" knows that I am
an Crop Circle affectionado.

There was a time, when I like so many, believed that ALL
Crop Circles were a human origin hoax.

That was until 1991 came around and we received the Germany
crop circle.

It had buried beneath it three precious metal plates engraved with
the crop circle on them.
A copper plate, a silver plate and a gold plate.
After being tested, the purity of the metals were beyond human capabilities.

Those plates changed my mind in that some very mysterious
crop circles were NOT man made!
That would be quite the expensive 'hoax' to bury plates we
can not duplicate!!!

The intricacies of the crop circles became non duplicatable to show humans
not all circles are manmade!

Slice of "humble pie" anyone..?

If you pay attention to the detail in the 'baked pie' crop circle,
the weave pattern - the raised bubbles - all without affecting the
growing properties of the plants!

This could Not be done in one evening - possibly not at all
by mere hands.. unless of course - there is a technology
belonging to TPTB we mere citizens have not been privy to!?!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

HumAnnunaki

After being tested, the purity of the metals were beyond human capabilities.

You have data to back up this assertion from a reputable source, no doubt? Metallurgical/spectroscopic analysis from a lab(s) outside the usual croppy "circles" [BLT, Leavengood etc.]?

Better yet, can you produce such independent verification of ANY archaeological object being made from metals so pure as to be beyond human capabilities?

The plates in your photos could pass for spray-painted grade school art projects... inhumanly pure metal seems an odd medium.
edit on 4-12-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

draknoir2
You have data to back up this assertion from a reputable source, no doubt? Metallurgical/spectroscopic analysis from a lab(s) outside the usual croppy "circles" [BLT, Leavengood etc.]?

Better yet, can you produce such independent verification of ANY archaeological object being made from metals so pure as to be beyond human capabilities?

The plates in your photos could pass for spray-painted grade school art projects... inhumanly pure metal seems an odd medium.
edit on 4-12-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

There is this thread here from another ATS member;
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread427739

Here is a video of the objects in question from Youtube.
watch?v=E0ILWdRAQbg

All apologies - I have not yet learned how to post videos
or direct links to websites.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Oh yes the Grasdorf Plates I'd forgotten all about them , it's an interesting story but as far as I'm aware there's no evidence that they actually come from the circle other than a story and apparently they guy that found them wasn't that reliable ...what ever happened to them ?

I would have thought if they were placed there by ET as a message then more would be known about them and their location now but they seem to have vanished , or is there a link to more information on them ?

On July 22, 1991, a bizarre set of circles creating a unique pictogram appeared overnight in a wheat field located near Hildesheim, Germany.

On August 2, a peculiar guest made a fantastic discover. While using a metal detector over the formation, he registered three positive readings. Each was located within the three circles of the formation that had half rings. Digging to a depth of two feet at the three different locations, the man discovered a single metal plate at each one. The plates were very heavy, measured about 12 inches in diameter, and were heavily encrusted with dirt indicating that they had been buried for quite a while. The man carried them off, telling an overseeing farm worker that he was taking them to Mr. Harenberg. However. the man stole the plates and never returned. The story becomes more intriguing. The man took the plates and later called Mr. Harenberg on August 7, and sent him a picture of one of them. Amazingly, embossed on the plate was a replica of the crop circle formation!
[url]http://www.cosmicchannelings.com/blog/those-mysterious-gold-plates-discovered-beneath-crop-circles-in-germany-which-have-the-same-design-on-them[ /url]

edit on 4-12-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

gortex
Oh yes the Grasdorf Plates ...what ever happened to them ?

I would have thought if they were placed there by ET as a message then more would be known about them and their location now but they seem to have vanished , or is there a link to more information on them ?

Nothing new to report that I'm aware of.

The copper and silver plate were purchased privately and the gold one was apparently
sold to a jeweler who promptly melted it down and sold it off!

I wrote the first post from memory and I believe they were tested
by a reputable source.
(can't find the article now so you maybe correct)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

It seems we are mirror images , you didn't believe now you do I used to believe now I don't

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and unfortunately while the Grasdorf Plates story is an extraordinary claim the evidence is sadly lacking , if they had been found and photographed in situ by crop circle researchers that would make the story more interesting but as they were found a couple of weeks later by a metal detectorist that must lead to suspicion of the veracity of the claim .

edit on 4-12-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"UFO Encounter" magazine, and also in other ones, there’s articles about a German crop circle and three amazing plates. I may have asked about this before. But I’ll read this one brief one here.

"On July 22, 1991, a bizarre set of circles creating a unique pictogram appeared overnight in a wheat field located near Hildesheim, Germany. The formation was huge, measuring 300 by 150 feet in size, encompassing over 45,000 sq. feet of land. The design is said to resemble an ancient Scandinavian rock painting of a "Chariot of the Sun." The area where the formation emerged was considered sacred ground for nearly 4,000 years. At 1:30 a.m., on the night the formation appeared, eyewitness Christian Fiedler spotted an orange-colored, pulsating and flashing light dashing around the area. Around 2:00 a.m., others heard a strange "whooping" noise. The listeners say it was unlike a helicopter sound. In the days to follow, the amazing scene drew many observers to the site. The owner of the field, farmer Werner Harenberg even began charging money to those who wanted to enter his field, which didn’t deter anyone from coming. The research group EFODON visited the circle and announced they measured unusually high radioactive readings there. On August 2, a peculiar guest made a fantastic discover. While using a metal detector over the formation, he registered three positive readings. Each was located within the three circles of the formation that had half rings. Digging to a depth of two feet at the three different locations, the man discovered a single metal plate at each one. The plates were very heavy, measured about 12 inches in diameter, and were heavily encrusted with dirt indicating that they had been buried for quite a while. The man carried them off, telling an overseeing farm worker that he was taking them to Mr. Harenberg. However. the man stole the plates and never returned. The story becomes more intriguing. The man took the plates and later called Mr. Harenberg on August 7, and sent him a picture of one of them. Amazingly, embossed on the plate was a replica of the crop circle formation! The same was said to be true of the other two plates. When the plates were originally discovered, they were too covered with dirt for any markings to be distinguished. Recently, the International UFO Library published a photo of one. This was the first time I had seen the photograph. It wasn’t long before all three plates were shown. A Mr. Hass (unclear if he was the one who stole the plates — by German law they should belong to Mr. Harenberg), showed the plates to the local press. The man and the local editor took them to a jeweler for examination. The jeweler announced the three were made of different metals — one of gold, one of silver, and the other of bronze. All three were of very pure metals. The silver plate was of higher purity than sterling. The gold one was what is known as "altgold," which is also of highest purity. A Mr. Pfeiffer was later able to track down the finder of the plates, and purchased the silver and bronze ones for 50,000 Deutschmarks (about $30,000). Unfortunately, the gold plate had been melted down and was sold for a few hundred thousand Deutschmarks to a jeweler. Yet, the high purity of the two remaining plates was verified by the German Federal Material Inspection Authority, which for all practical purposes, ruled out the possibility of a hoax. What an expensive hoax that would be.

However, in another UFO story on those same plates, (International UFO Library Magazine), it says, in another article: "In the meantime, the controversial German psychic and "channel of the Ashtar Command" Engineer Hermann Ilg from Reutlinger, allegedly received a message from the space brothers claiming the young treasure hunter was inspirationally instructed to find the plates and that they were placed there about 300 years ago on a former visit of the gods on Earth as evidence of this extraterrestrial visitation for the afterworld. According to Ilg they were made out of a "special metal alloy unknown to terrestrial science."

Doesn't really give a name of who actually did the testing of said plates, gives more
foundation to your claim of them being fake.. ..still - very curious!

edit on 4-12-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join