It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

intelligenthoodlum33

Also, crop circles have not been "debunked"....just because some were found to be a hoax does not automatically make them all hoaxes.

The only OBSERVED data we have for crop circle creation is attributable to human agency.

Until OBSERVATION can be made that gives attribution to non-human agency, the most LIKELY explanation resides with Human Agency.

No matter how fantastic, strange, or unexplained 'evidence' might be, the only agency ever observed is human, and until alternate agency can be shown as a credible alternative candidate for agency, Human Agency stands as most likely.

As to Oliver's Castle, the guy that faked it explains exactly how he did it and why:

edit on 11/28/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

WOW!!! Thank you for that video. Did you bother to watch it?

Beginning at the 1:00 mark:
This guy is saying that even though some of the circles are made by man, they are inspired by a higher spiritual intelligence.

VERY INTERESTING!!

His group has seen orbs, and 14 ft. creatures in the field when they were making them, and they felt some kind of energy being emitted from flashes of light in the sky.

You validated these circles are coming from beyond, even if "they" are working through humans.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

sled735
His group has seen orbs, and 14 ft. creatures in the field when they were making them, and they felt some kind of energy being emitted from flashes of light in the sky.

Anyone that has not ignored the humans that create crop circles knows that they say that they have witnessed strange things while doing them.
Being stuck on one possible explanation may prevent people from seeing that there may be a different one that better fits the available data.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
When the CC craze started in the early/mid 80s, almost all CCs were exactly that: SIMPLE CIRCLES

Only after the circles got attention and new-age tourism started to the areas (Wilthshire, Avebury etc.) the circles "gradually" developed from simply circles into pictograms.

This is the best evidence (for me) that they are man-made since the greedy people who made them simply to attract tourists realized the potential...and of course they got better making them in time too.

Or how else would you explain that "the aliens" at first were only capable of making unspectacular circles....but then their technology "evolved" to make pictograms...and it took them years to get there....ridiculous. If an alien high-tech civilization would make the CCs they could have made complex and stunning pictograms right from the beginning.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by gortex

Beginning at the 1:00 mark:
This guy is saying that even though some of the circles are made by man, they are inspired by a higher spiritual intelligence.

VERY INTERESTING!!

You validated these circles are coming from beyond, even if "they" are working through humans.

Are you sarcastic now or are you serious?

This is like saying that Billy Mayer, a proven UFO hoaxer, if he'd admitted that he faked the UFO photos was "inspired by extraterrestrials"..therefore making the case "legit"...and entirely ignoring the fact that he actually admitted having faked the pictures. (Hypothetically speaking)

Or the same mindset as someone claiming the rapture is coming on this or that date, dates passed already 5 times without anything happening...and STILL believing that the predictions are legit.

You must lack any common sense if you believe the people who MADE THE CROP CIRCLES and believe what they're saying about "energy coming down from the sky" and whatever they thought they saw and still attributing it to ET...while being busy in the field faking. Seriously....sorry...MIND BLOWN.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by nugget1

SOMEBODY/THING makes crop circles

Yes they do and here they are .

Circlemaking in the UK has been going on for many years. Hear from Circlemakers why they make circles and why some of them believe circles attract strange effects and stranger people.

edit on 27-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Everyone, watch this video beginning at the 59:00 mark.

edit on 11/28/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes I bothered to watch it

I'm not denying that people experience strange things what I'm denying is that Aliens have anything to do with the creation of crop circles , the video features the people that make circles and to the best of my knowledge none of them are ET .

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well, this guy's mom said she saw things in his room that sound a lot like what some people describe as ETs.
From the things he experienced, "something" is behind, or should I say "inspiring" these people to make these things.
The flashes of light also go along with UFOs.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Also, crop circles have not been "debunked"....just because some were found to be a hoax does not automatically make them all hoaxes.

If the crops have been made into circles and shapes then no its not a hoax, only the explanation that ET created them is what is hoaxed by people.

None are hoaxes unless its a photo of one and the crop doesn't actually exist,

What is hoaxed is who makes these things in crops

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

May I suggest you watch the NEW video in it's entirety?

New?

So there wont be rehashed crap that many of us have gone through countless times to define our beliefs and knowledge of the subject

This is new info from the last year or 2?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, skip to 52:17 and watch orbs making these symbols in the fields right in front of your eyes.

If its what I think it is,

HOAX proven time and time again if one is serious about truth and researching the unknown.

You are pushing this hoax saying you have more common sense in your little finger than most do entirely.

If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, skip to 52:17 and watch orbs making these symbols in the fields right in front of your eyes. A man caught it on film at Olivers Castel. The film was examined by an expert who says it wasn't tampered with; no hoax.

I didn't have the time to watch and as I suspected it would be rehashing debunked crap from ages gone.

You just show me yes it is another layer added for the new folks researching this to be lost in an everlasting trail of hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

avoid any new information that could shed light on this subject.

Yet you cannot share any of this "new" information or simply give a run down of the video.

Typical responses of the UFO forum... same people, same trolls, same everything.

When a typical thread such as this is posted with a video saying watch this, do you expect anything else when terms and conditions of the site ask you supply a paragraph or 2 giving readers a brief description.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by gortex

Well, this guy's mom said she saw things in his room that sound a lot like what some people describe as ETs.
From the things he experienced, "something" is behind, or should I say "inspiring" these people to make these things.
The flashes of light also go along with UFOs.

Just saying.

Are you now implying that crop circles are CHANNELLED?

... made by people, yes, but, they're under the influence/control of ET?

um?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

You must lack any common sense if you believe the people who MADE THE CROP CIRCLES and believe what they're saying about "energy coming down from the sky" and whatever they thought they saw and still attributing it to ET...while being busy in the field faking. Seriously....sorry...MIND BLOWN.

Funny you accuse OP of this when their own stance of their common sense is this

Common sense, you say? I have more common sense in my little finger than most people have in their entire brain.

I thought that orb creating the circles was the one first things one would come across as it seems mindblowingly amazing and then with further investigating would find it was an admitted hoax.

Maybe my common sense is lacking because this NEW video with years old info that has been debunked and been admitted to being a hoax is nonsense.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Typical responses of the UFO forum... same people, same trolls, same everything.

Why do you consider members who don't share your opinions to be "trolls" ?.....last time I looked differing opinions are what makes ATS what it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
After 3 pages, I still have not seen the OP adhere to the T&C''s that s/he and all of us have agreed to follow as members of ATS. Namely,

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Link to ATS Terms & Conditions

So, why should anyone else spend the time to watch something when the OP still refuses to comply with the rules here at ATS?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, Sled....I didn't know what 'Trolls' were on ATS until this thread! They're VICIOUS creatures!

I don't care where crop circles come from; I find them fascinating. I've seen a lot of footage about people claiming to have made them, and listening to them talk it's hard to imagine that they could have thought of, let alone executed, such complex designs. Some of them are definitely lacking in grey matter.
Perhaps some of them are made by secret government program as a message to be seen from space. No matter how or why they were made, I sure did enjoy the video you shared!
Carry on, trolls....and have a happy Thanksgiving everybody!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

nugget1
Well, Sled....I didn't know what 'Trolls' were on ATS until this thread! They're VICIOUS creatures!

I don't care where crop circles come from; I find them fascinating. I've seen a lot of footage about people claiming to have made them, and listening to them talk it's hard to imagine that they could have thought of, let alone executed, such complex designs. Some of them are definitely lacking in grey matter.
Perhaps some of them are made by secret government program as a message to be seen from space. No matter how or why they were made, I sure did enjoy the video you shared!
Carry on, trolls....and have a happy Thanksgiving everybody!
Nugget

Let's have some respect and decorum shall we? Let us not stoop to personal attacks and claims of "trolls" from either side. As advised by S.O. in this thread, and clarified by the following posts by members "Chadwickus" and "seagull":
Request for decorum in UFO forum

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

im saying it, and i was'nt involved in this thread.....
But you are a complete idiot.
Because people have a different opinion to the op, then their a "troll"?
That is an idiotic ideal, theres nothing wrong in having an opinion
The motto for this site is "Deny Ignorance", not welcome ignorants

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by nugget1

im saying it, and i was'nt involved in this thread.....
But you are a complete idiot.
Because people have a different opinion to the op, then their a "troll"?
That is an idiotic ideal, theres nothing wrong in having an opinion
The motto for this site is "Deny Ignorance", not welcome ignorants

Thank you for your opinion...I just think people could express themselves without all the judgmental name-calling. I may be an idiot in your eyes, as you may be in others..but what good does stating that do? Other than starting an argument....which is what I expect is the base intent.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Nugget

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join