It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie to me, but do it gently

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

This is a genuine, non rude question, but do you know how a cloud is formed?

You need particulates, also known as aerosols, like dust or pollen for a cloud to start, something for the ice crystals and water vapour to cling to.

Now look what is in a jet contrail, plenty of particulates and plenty of water vapour(s?).

Not sure if that's a word... Anyway, I hope you get my point.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

i18rabbit
I have created a "chemtrail catcher box", and have both water + filter samples of chemtrails from Alaska, far removed from industry or other sources of contamination. Anchorage, once an arid desert-like climate, is now listed as the US city with the most rain - it is cloudy/raining most days, and from 2000-2010, it was cloudy and raining 360 days/year. There are kids old enough to drive here that can't remember more than a hanful of sunny days in their life.

The chemtrail catcher box contains a 10 micron filter on one side and 240CFM fan (blowing out) on the other side, and I run it for 12 hours when the atmosphere is heavy with the dust. You can see the dust yojurself if you take a powerful flashlight/laser and shoot it into a dark night sky. The particles are about 25 microns or so (about as small as the human eye can see). If you do this, you will see that we are being drowned in a blizzard of this crap 24/7. If you see it, you will be scared to breathe the air without a mask.

I tried to contact dozens of labs for GC/MS and Microscopic Analysis of my samples, but none will perform the tests once they know it is chemtrail material, and of course, I must tell them this so that they know what to test and look for. If anyone knows of a quality lab with integrity, either domestic or foreign, that will peform such tests, please let me know at [email protected]. I am will to pay for everything myself, since nobody offers to help.

I'm surprised to hear that Anchorage was once an arid place, one always imagines everywhere in Alaska to be damper than a fish's jumper.

My question to you is: How do you know that the pollution, or what definitely seems like pollution, is from 'chemtrails'?

This is one of my beefs with chemtrail believers, there are genuine global environmental issues that need addressing, look at China FFS, but ask a CT believer about pollution and you'll always get one, and only one, answer.

edit on 28-11-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Dynamitrios
reply to post by waynos

the white visible trail that dissipates after some time is ok with me... the one that stays, spreads and forms a milky-white haze, i find "problematic" ...you know... the one that blocks out the sun s rays and dims it for at least 0.5 Lux (measured it)... "water vapor" just doesn t behave like this ...
edit on 28-11-2013 by Dynamitrios because: I CAN !!!!11!!!!1

Really?? What do you think a cloud is?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Actually, it's not just tanker enemy, it's most of the "proof" that is trotted out. Like the last thread about the "Mystery chemtrail islands" the video prays on the ignorant to hope they blindly agree and don't check out anything presented.

We are called debunkers. Meaning we look at the stuff the chemtrail pushers offer and try like hell to discredit it. We have to do that with facts, otherwise the proof is actually proof. It's like if you did a scientific experiment and you hoped to achieve some result, but the opposite happened. You would have to figure out why it turned out that way.

We are pretty sure that we are correct in that contrails are really just contrails. It's kind of a one way argument when you rely strictly on scientific facts. But if you stretch the truth, obfuscate some information, you might persuade some lazy people to buy into the chemtrail fantasy.

I am genuinely curious as to why some seemingly intelligent folks would completely ignore science in favor of believing in chemtrails. Science has been able to explain them since flight was obtainable.

Maybe you can answer that, but please, do it gently.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I m not a chemtrailtard, nor do i believe "they re spraying us", please don t get me wrong... but a look into the sky lets me scratch my head...aren t there fixed flght corridors? how come some planes fly parallel to each other, or even TURN in mid-flight? are these passenger jets too?

There s way to many unknown variables for me to totally debunk "chemtrails" (which i believe are for "global dimming i.e. to counter "global warming" (knee-jerk reaction of the worst kind imo)

But thanks to all responders for staying level-headed and polite in this discussion/conversation... always loved a good argument...

also i m 40 years of age... and i cant for the love of me remember skies like these in the eighties... nor contrails that were dozens of miles long and spread across the whole sky and thats NOT nostalgia aka "all was better in the olden days"
edit on 28-11-2013 by Dynamitrios because: I CAN !!!!11!!!!1

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Dynamitrios
I m not a chemtrailtard, nor do i believe "they re spraying us", please don t get me wrong... but a look into the sky lets me scratch my head...aren t there fixed flght corridors? how come some planes fly parallel to each other, or even TURN in mid-flight? are these passenger jets too?

There s way to many unknown variables for me to totally debunk "chemtrails" (which i believe are for "global dimming i.e. to counter "global warming" (knee-jerk reaction of the worst kind imo)

But thanks to all responders for staying level-headed and polite in this discussion/conversation... always loved a good argument...

There are fixed corridors but, as has been noted, contrails are clouds and like clouds they move with the wind so you end up with a succession of parallel trails. Flights turn too, they use airport radio beacons for navigation and fly point to point. I regularly see flights changing course over an airport close to where I live
edit on 28-11-2013 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2013 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

This site explains every aspect of contrails, why they form, how they form, and why they last for hours, or dissipate in minutes. We always get slagged for offering this site as information, I suppose because is all science fact, and cannot be disputed. But it does a fantastic job of answering all the questions, as most of them have been asked before. And the site owner is a member here.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Here if you just want to see the answer to your question...

contrailscience.com...

But as Network said this is the best place to start and learn how and why you see what you see.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Dynamitrios
reply to post by waynos

the white visible trail that dissipates after some time is ok with me... the one that stays, spreads and forms a milky-white haze, i find "problematic" ...you know... the one that blocks out the sun s rays and dims it for at least 0.5 Lux (measured it)... "water vapor" just doesn t behave like this ...

Indeed - "water vapor" is invisible.

Clouds of water droplets, or water ice, on the other hand, DO behave exactly like this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join