It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun fires HUGE CME at ISON!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

i am really surprised that this "confirmed instillation of a key-logger,, on a persons pc,,thats computer,,not the other PC,, which is political,, ie N.S.A. and such,, now N.A.S.A.,, admits too it???

too weird.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

What is a CME?

Since the point of my post was conveyed in the first sentence, this sentence serves only to fulfill the terms and conditions.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Ison is much bigger than what nasa says. The sun is reacting to ison like crazy, should get worse as it comes around.

When your above comment has been proved to be absolute nonsense, no doubt you will be back here to apologise for your ignorance....yes?

Thought not.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
CME: coronal mass ejection, this is some serious energy ejecting from the sun, google it, really interesting and when you are done with that, try spaceweather.com, really cool.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Thanks.

I'm a stickler for the basics. I always make sure to call people out when they post a video and don't summarize it in the OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I know, the nerve of some people.... But in retrospect I like to do my own reading and research, this mostly is a starting point for what really interests me, and has caused me to read things I would have never read.....expand your limits sort of thing....

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Please tell us how anyone will prove it is "not bigger"...

Amazing how such a tiny object is so bloody visible from millions of kms....

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

tyranny22
reply to post by purplemer

What is a CME?

Since the point of my post was conveyed in the first sentence, this sentence serves only to fulfill the terms and conditions.

A coronal mass ejection

A coronal mass ejection (CME) is a massive burst of solar wind and magnetic fields rising above the solar corona or being released into space

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Amazing how such a tiny object is so bloody visible from millions of kms....

Not really when you understand that most of what you see is from either a telescope or a satellite and not the naked eye.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

(Nostradamus Lost Plate 69 in View)

We will attempt to understand the recent behavior of the Comet ISON by understanding the diagram Nostradamus presents us. We will reference these two website below, to visualize the Constellations along the Zodiac for a reference to this discussion, as well as the Ecliptic, Celestial, and Galactic Planes:

1. Image of Trajectory surrounding Perihelion (close passage to sun) of Comet ISON www.lunarplanner.com...

2. Image of Ecliptic General pperov.angelfire.com...

Purple is the Galactic Plane (1) - Capricorn and Libra are on opposite sides of the "Galactic Plane". This is why there is a fold in the ribbon separating the two constellations, we can see the Galactic Plane represented by the Purple Line.

Blue is the Ecliptic (2) - Aquarius and Sagittarius are on the same side of the "Galactic Plane" (Or same side, left of the Galactic Center, which falls on the "Galactic Plane"). The fold in the ribbon this time is not separating the two constellations, meaning both Sagittarius and Aquarius are on the same side (the fold is on Aquarius, because of this fact, it denotes the change, and libra below it tells us a second time, that both sagittarius and aquarius are on the same side relative to the "Galactic Center or Plane".) (Virgo is on the opposite side of the "Galactic Center or Plane" this is why it cannot be Virgo in this Context").

The Loop or Perihelion of Comet ISON (3) - Comet ISON crossed the Ecliptic Plane (path of the sun), when it reached Perihelion, at this point IT WENT DIM. The Comet ISON went dim at this stage.

Green is the Celestial Equator (4) - On December 8, 2013 Comet ISON will Cross the Celestial Plane, and IT WILL GO BRIGHT AGAIN AND GAIN ITS LONG TAIL.

(My Interpretation cannot be Refuted or Denied) Now I want to say, that you can reference this information between the two links you are provided. On December 8, 2013 it will be all over the news, and at this stage, we do not know yet, how the "Tribe of Dan" will have to be handled, but it will be quick, as long as the attention is on a certain individual.

COMET ISON IS NOT DEAD YET
edit on 30-11-2013 by sighstars because: grammer

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sighstars

I really didn't understand your last post. Change of behavior in what way? And how is the 'tribe of Dan' involved? I know that in some conspiracy circles the Anti-Christ is supposed to be of the tribe of Dan.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Not sure if I believe the Nostradamus theory but I finished off
the explanation of the missing pieces in the picture, as per
your explanation for a better visual interpretation.
Enjoy

edit on 2-12-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Wow!! You are one disappearing artist! Haha. You left me thirsting for some knowledge. I would appreciate your reply.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

HumAnnunaki

Not sure if I believe the Nostradamus theory but I finished off
the explanation of the missing pieces in the picture, as per
your explanation for a better visual interpretation.
Enjoy

edit on 2-12-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

brazenalderpadrescorpio

I really didn't understand your last post. Change of behavior in what way? And how is the 'tribe of Dan' involved? I know that in some conspiracy circles the Anti-Christ is supposed to be of the tribe of Dan.

Comet ISON Rebirth

(Lost Plate 30 left, Lost Plate 69 right)

Comet ISON intersects the Celestial Equator on December the 8th, this is the Blue Line (the Celestial Equator is the Green Line in our previous post), after it has went DIM/DARK on 11/28/2013 at Perihelion (Ecliptic path of the sun is Blue Line, at Perihelion, close passage to the sun, this was crossed). We can extend the interpretation to another plate.

The Universe has taken away the Comet ISON at the moment, this is what it has decided to do. We can expect the return of the Comet ISON. Are you, man, more of a danger to yourself, and this relationship more of a threat to you, when you are on high alert, or when you are not suspecting? We will see soon.

The "Tribe of Dan" is exterminated in the Book of Revelations, it is also exterminated form the list of tribes at the conclusion of the book of Ezekiel. The person picture in the photo, is pictured like snow, not soot.

Thanks for the Responses ... (we only have to tolerate their kind for a short while longer, it is good they are blind, or will die oblivious to the truth, this is not an excuse for the rest of us to be both alert and attentive to the signs of ascension, according to the law that is designed)
edit on 3-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

sighstars

The "Tribe of Dan" is exterminated in the Book of Revelations, it is also exterminated form the list of tribes at the conclusion of the book of Ezekiel. The person picture in the photo, is pictured like snow, not soot.

TRIBE OF DAN
The Tribe of Dan is a representation of mankind's ability to "judge" for themselves what is right and what is wrong apart from the Law of the Eternal.

Dan means Judge or "He Judges".

When the Tribe of Dan is missing from the list of tribes in both Revelation 7 and Ezekiel; it is God explaining that mankind's ability to "judge" for themselves what is right and what is wrong apart from the law of God is no longer present.

After the return of Jesus Christ on a Pentecost, soon to take place, the Kingdom of God will reign over all the Earth. Mankind will no longer be free to "judge" their own morality, and determine from their own intellect what is good and evil.

God will be the sole Judge, there is no longer a need for "Dan" (judges) on the earth from the tribes of mankind.

ANTI-CHRIST
"Anti-Christ" is an attitude developed in God's "called out ones" (ecclesia) that have entered into judgment in this age and, over time, refused the work of Christ in their minds (repentance); their attitudes became "against" (anti) Christ.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply sighstars. I really enjoyed that interpretation, ElohimJD. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

ElohimJD
When the Tribe of Dan is missing from the list of tribes in both Revelation 7 and Ezekiel; it is God explaining that mankind's ability to "judge" for themselves what is right and what is wrong apart from the law of God is no longer present.

After the return of Jesus Christ on a Pentecost, soon to take place, the Kingdom of God will reign over all the Earth. Mankind will no longer be free to "judge" their own morality, and determine from their own intellect what is good and evil.

God will be the sole Judge, there is no longer a need for "Dan" (judges) on the earth from the tribes of mankind.

ANTI-CHRIST
"Anti-Christ" is an attitude developed in God's "called out ones" (ecclesia) that have entered into judgment in this age and, over time, refused the work of Christ in their minds (repentance); their attitudes became "against" (anti) Christ.

God Bless,

Let me revoice the conclusion you present on different terms, as this is interesting. Jesus choose to ride a donkey, which took him to the last supper. Jesus himself was not a very large figure, and if he wanted to ride a lamb he could of, I've seen some pretty big lambs. Jesus choose an animal that isn't eaten, one that is slain when it becomes no longer productive. Shortly after pentecost/events of the last supper, etc. ... Jesus was crucified.

Assuming the Donkey was slain (as some could of viewed this as a curse, since jesus rode it as a kingly figure), this makes the Donkey Jesus rode on slain, and Jesus himself slain.

The "Tribe of Dan" or Donkey is no more at the conclusion of the bible, and the "Christ" is no more ("Antichrist is substituted for "Christ", and is recorded as being killed as the "manchild" is slain by the dragon, "manchild" or "son of man"). In otherwords, Jesus predicted not only the extermination of an unprofitable portion of mankind, but also all of mankind.
edit on 3-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join