It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Girl Claims 42 of 43 US Presidents are Descendents of King John of England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
12 year old girl from Salinas California, BridgeAnne d’Avignon, started a project where she poured through more than 500,000 names in search for the "Presidential Adam," as a school project. She was assisted by her 80 year old grandfather who has done a lot of work tracing links and doing ancestry. She traced both male and female sides of the families in question to make the links.

Original article with video

If true, is this a co-incidence? Or more evidence that presidential candidates are chosen beforehand? You be the judge.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Maybe the NWOtheroies are worth their salt. I can see a couple being related and call it coincidence. 42 of 43 though? Wow.

Maybe the odd man out was a family friend

Eta

The only former commander-in-chief not linked to King John is the eighth president, Martin Van Buren, who had Dutch roots. The teen also found out that she is the 18th 8cousin of President Obama. She even wrote to her new-found relative a letter to share her findings with him. So far, however, d’Avignon said she received only a generic response from the White House. D’Avignon created a poster of the presidential family tree and is selling signed copies of it in hopes of raising enough money to make a trip to Washington DC. The middle-school student says her goal is to hand-deliver a replica of her family tree to the president. 

- See more at: www.themindunleashed.org...

Well if we're going that far out I'm sure I can find myself related to Obama and some past presidents myself..
edit on 27-11-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i'm sorry, but this is really old news.....a large number of threads on this

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mai38

Aww darn... well it can be deleted then... Lol... I just found out about it... Silly me...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
We all related!!

The 43rd guy just didn't know he was related...

This proves any of us can be President!!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the many existing threads.

Random example
Random example 2

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join