It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looked up saw something white floating around..took video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I make no claim as to that this could be. I'm thinking ballon. However a friend and I observed this for a little bit. I used to be a video producer and I had my camera bag inside. I ran inside and grabbed my Panasonic AC-130. I had to zoom all the way in to see and I stabilized the camera best I could. The object was really hard to see. I managed to focus on it by focusing on the clouds and I estimate them to be about level 10K feet. I just thought it was odd looking and I was in the Air Force for 17 years and I flew so I'm experienced at aerial phenomenon. Just wanted to share so I put this video together placed it youtube to share with you folks in here. Again I make no claim as to what it was beyond my earthly guess above. Thanks!

Oh yeah my camera was setup for wireless mic audio input and I didn't realize it until afterwards so no audio sorry folks.

Also, the clouds were stationary and no breeze. The cloud i lost it in formed with another cloud that came in from the right in relation to image.

edit on 26-11-2013 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar12

Hard to say for sure what it is. It does look white though. I wouldn't have even commented if I could have seen the vid first.

Good luck.
edit on 26-11-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: issue resolved

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey sorry. Should be good to go.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

star and flag.

this is a beautiful post.

you saw something, captured it, and shared your knowledge without sensationalism. posts like this are what keep me drudging through the filth.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yup! Looks like a Balloon!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 26/11/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Probably a weather balloon.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I agree. I just wanted extra eyes on it to make sure I didn't just sluff it off as nothing. I didn't decide to record it until my friend was intrigued by it and I said what the hell I'll grab the camera. I will say it moved around a lot but nothing that was unusual to me. If it had darted off I would have been more convinced not a ballon. I figured since I was goofing around with loading this up I loaded up another video I took in 2002. For some reason I never felt comfortable sharing it until now. It's in this forum topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Hi,

I don't think it's a balloon - looking at the clouds I would say any wind would be right to left, and the object seems to defy this.
I have a photo of what looks like the same thing from about a year ago.
In the circumstances good capture of technically a UFO, thanks for posting.

ai

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I feel your are correct on the wind. The turkey vultures are obviously gliding with the wind. A cloud moved in on the right and joined the one in frame they remained joined and stationary. We waited for the object go past the clouds but it never materialized on the other side. Assuming it followed the perceived path. We watched for 10 minutes looking for it but nothing. I couldn't track it on the cloud it was so difficult to see in the view finder. I used the eyepiece and not the flip out screen.
edit on 27-11-2013 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That looks exactly what I saw once - a couple summers ago. In my backyard, on a day when there were no clouds, I was sitting outside on the lawn, working on paperwork, and something made me look straight up, and I saw this white thing, looked very high. Did not look like a balloon, but more horizontally oval, looked like what you captured. It moved in different directions. It stopped for periods.

I jumped up and just stood there, staring up. (my neighbors if they saw me must have thought I was nuts!). I just stood there, watching it, with a weird feeling inside like "it" was watching me.
It slowly started to move towards the northeast, and that was toward the side of my yard. No clouds, perfectly blue summer sky, and I "lost" it from my vision. Just gone. I walked around the side and front of my yard but couldn't see it. Where did it go? No clouds to hide behind. Strange. It was probably about 15 minutes from the time I looked up to the time it disappeared.

Thanks for sharing. Glad to see I am not the only one to see such a thing. Never saw anything before or after that that has looked like this.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

My initial thought is it's probably a weather balloon as OrphanApology has already said but I would like to ask a couple of questions if I may .
Where and when was this filmed ?
What is "New Project 1" ?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I see a plane,

follows a straight path or slightly curved but follows a path an airliner can fly, seems above the clouds,

Lit up because of sun reflecting of Fuselage.

With time location we can find where the sun in the sky is meant to be, if there were any flights overhead at the time and viola you might get an answer or maybe not and will still remain unidentified.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

We waited for the object go past the clouds but it never materialized on the other side. Assuming it followed the perceived path.

If it was a plane and lit up because of the suns rays reflecting of it then it is easily possible for it to have simply flown past that certain angle where you from your perspective would see it shine.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hey, It was filmed in Winter Haven, Florida.The new project title is a general title stamp from Final Cut. I added the titles and didn't bother changing the project name so it named it project 1. Final cut does all things by project name.

Inhaleexhale it was not a plane for sure. I used to be a pilot myself (I quit flying after having kids, one it cost too much and that blended with military reserve flying was just too much) and we do have lots of aerial activity around here but if it was a plane it was something special. It loitered in that area of the sky for a while before I even grabbed the camera. I do respect your opinion and it's it's totally valid. If it was a plane I feel my with experience I would not have bothered to record it.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Cool video...I've been looking for something like that in the sky for a while now. Course, I have no way of taking footage/proof, so no power to me in that way. XD

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I had a similar experience but on a much larger scale on November 18th, 2011. Walking out my backdoor which faces east toward Riverside, CA about 1.5 miles high, 3 to 6 miles away was a jellyfish hovering in the air. It was early evening, still light outside. No clouds. A clear unobstructed view for almost 10 minutes. Without anything in the air next to it to use as a reference, I estimated it to be overall about the size of the LA Coliseum. It was translucent with an orange and pink glow. It had 5 or 6 Octopus type tentacles under it that were wildly and erratically kicking the entire time. It seemed to be necessary for both lift and stability. I do refer to it as a UFO, but it was absolutely a living being. I pulled my neighbor from her apartment to witness it since I had no camera handy and I'm really glad that I did. Because it's one thing to tell people you saw a flying metal disk. It's quite another to say you seen a giant flying Jellyfish. I did report this sighting to Mufon (report #36360). It was absolutely incredible and phenomenal... and it was very real.
I have found a few videos and pics online. And have found related info under the subjects 'atmospheric beasts' and 'air kraken'. Also by searching using these terms and combinations of these terms... jellyfish ufo, jellyfish ovni, flying or sky jellyfish, biological ufo.

edit on 11/30/2013 by mrscary3721 because: I started the first line in the wrong spot and it was mixing into the reply header info...

new topics

top topics

join