It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Stares Me Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
With the recent passing of someone I barely knew, and with the passing of people I was very close too this past year, I laugh at death now.
F.U. death, as I knock on wood.
I have personally witnessed 3 deaths this year, passing on to a greater world beyond what is here.
Sometimes the passing is hard, sometimes easy.
Sometimes it is welcomed and easy, sometimes it is unexpected and hard.

The ones left behind are the ones who suffer the most, especially those who are closest to you.
We try to comfort those left behind, which will be the theme of our thanksgiving.
Remembering the good times and giving thanks for them being in our lives .

I have had a good life, married with two kids that I love dearly.
I have had many good friends to which I have shared my love of life with and continue to do so.

But, one day, that shall come to an end , not by me but from what ever forces above decide I shall go.

So, in the mean time, I will reap the rewards that life hands me, good or bad and just say that it has been a good life and I am glad I have touched many people's live's and made them smile, even if for just a moment.

Peace,
Kev

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well peace and blessings to you and yours.

Spent so many years trying to run with the big dogs never noticed I'm with the old dogs lol.

Many more.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Energy never disappears, it only changes. Our loved ones who have preceeded us will still be around. Life energy, love energy, all energy changes- all we have to do is realize that we are all in a constant state of change- and roll with it! Cherish every experience and enjoy the ride..... and learn not to fear change.

join