It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroic Falluja resistance swims across Euphrates and back in town. Fighting continues.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
OK I guess I misunderstood your post, Sorry

I have heard little one way or the other about the Iraqi Army, but to my understanding this was mainly to give them a little experiance

yes its supposed to , for at least three platoons they are learning very well and military commanders commend their ability, atleast they are not to prideful to dismiss the Iraqis because of their inexperience.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Heroic Falluja resistance? More like filthy towelhead pigs that deserve to be summarily killed wherever they are found like the disgusting vermin that they are. I spit upon their corpses.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SgtNFury
Heroic Falluja resistance? More like filthy towelhead pigs that deserve to be summarily killed wherever they are found like the disgusting vermin that they are. I spit upon their corpses.

This my man is the type of mentality you displayed about shooting unarmed half dead enemies who are no threat , and now you are
saying fully combat ready , make up your mind are you condoning murder or are you condoning justified combat kills, and if both then sir you are no better than the people who now are in jail for that very same reasoning.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This whole thread is just wrong in the first place.

Second, To all you fools who honestly believe that these 'terrorists' not 'freedom fighter' are right in what they are doing.

You'll lose, We'll win, and the world will be better for it!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardCore American
This whole thread is just wrong in the first place.

Second, To all you fools who honestly believe that these 'terrorists' not 'freedom fighter' are right in what they are doing.

You'll lose, We'll win, and the world will be better for it!

The insurgents who are shooting should be shot in self defense, but when they are half dead and not fighting they are not insurgents they are wounded POWs, thats what Im saying

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I thought the American Army had been wiped out?

Is this a new one?

You're forgetting the part where they have captured every US super carrier battle group and are assulting Washington as we speak!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So, drbryankkruta, you think that the terrorists who behead helpless and bound captives, shoot women in the head, etc. are honorable? What precept of Islam condones that sort of behaviour? Can you quote me a Chapter and Verse from the Koran to justify such barbaric behaviour?

Didn't think so. That means that things are distilled down to the raw basics of natural law as regards warfare. Kill your enemy by whatever means necessary before he kills you. Nasty, but necessary.

That's just the way that the real world works.....sorry if it doesn't match some pie-in-the-sky utopia that you wish was reality.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So, drbryankkruta, you think that the terrorists who behead helpless and bound captives, shoot women in the head, etc. are honorable? What precept of Islam condones that sort of behaviour? Can you quote me a Chapter and Verse from the Koran to justify such barbaric behaviour?

Didn't think so. That means that things are distilled down to the raw basics of natural law as regards warfare. Kill your enemy by whatever means necessary before he kills you. Nasty, but necessary.

That's just the way that the real world works.....sorry if it doesn't match some pie-in-the-sky utopia that you wish was reality.

What world do you live in again? Kill or be killed? Is this your local Mcdonalds or the latest video game? I don't mean to ask, but you are one unique character. I guess I should have known by your name.

What wars have you been in? Are you talking from experience or just mimicking what a "tough azzed" marine would say?

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

absolutely not I have no idea where you think you are getting I approve of their methods because I think wounded people and prisoners should be treated humanly, and those who are actively trying to kill you should be killed you have a tunnel vision view kill em all with no mention of the simple human right to exist, if they are surrenduring dont torture,kill, of molest them. If they are hurt try to save them if they are trying to kill you kill them is a better way to think of this issue your kill everyone you can is a dim inhuman view, where by noone should be allowed to survive under any circumstance.

No I cant because the koran has no place in my beliefs, but again you are saying here that you are going to kill all take no prisioners and dont help, but instead kill the wounded.....your wrong life no matter however mislead must be cherished at all availible consequence, if thet means you have to help a wounded enemy then do it, dont take their basic human right to exist away or you are no better than those who beheaded and shot those helpless people under the kill them all train of thought you some how insist on sharing and insist is justified.

OOOHHHH really then why are those people in prison right now for their crimes of murder and abuse and assault, if it is a pie in the sky belief I hold and this is the way it works why arent those people out their on the battle field instead of prison, no its not the way works a few share this view, where in the many who are outraged do not. It is hypocritical of you to claim the killing of innocents by terrorists is wrong but our soldiers are justified for doing the same things. They military personel are equal to the terrorists in their offenses look at it this way.

Name the things the terrorists do
1 kill unarmed and defense less people
2 abuse prisoners
3 kill prisoners

now name the things our soldiers in prison do
1 kill unarmed and helpless people
2 abuse prisoners
3 kill prisoners

where is the differnce, nowhere that's what I'm trying to get people like you to understand. Dont kill them all, take prisoners and dont abuse or kill them, help the wounded who cant fight and make them prisoners dont kill them or abuse them.....

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

The insurgents who are shooting should be shot in self defense, but when they are half dead and not fighting they are not insurgents they are wounded POWs, thats what Im saying

Wrong they are still terrorists, why? because they fake being dead they fake being injured just so a U.S. soldier will come up to them, and they can can shoot him.

TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Wrong they are still terrorists, why? because they fake being dead they fake being injured just so a U.S. soldier will come up to them, and they can can shoot him.

TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!

Quit mimicking fox news commentators. If you persevere, you will become as dumb (or as patriotic, whichever term you prefer) as them.

The iraqi resistance enjoys HUGE popular support. The iraqis hate the american soldiers and all their war crimes. So who is the terrorist ? The internationally condemned US war criminal or the brave iraqi resistants who are trying to liberate their country from US megalomany ?

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!

No the wrong thing is your generalization that all of the insurgents want to fight to the death you are wrong the soldier who shot the unarmed men was wrong the policy of self preservation is flawed in the simplest form. Self preservation is not the thing now that God intended it to be when he created it. A vilanous view man has they cant even show compasion to someone made of the same flesh and blood as we are. Check first kill when needed not when upset or afraid, This is not the current policy of man because of generalized racism and prejudice.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

No the wrong thing is your generalization that all of the insurgents want to fight to the death you are wrong the soldier who shot the unarmed men was wrong the policy of self preservation is flawed in the simplest form. Self preservation is not the thing now that God intended it to be when he created it.

First off who cares what Your God intended? Its hard to fight a war when our God says turn the other cheek and theirs says to behead prisoners. And secondly under your logic I guess its better for dozens of Americans to die because they DIDNT shot than for ONE of the enemy to die by mistake.
You want to give everyone but our boys the benefit of the doubt. Shouldnt THEY have a chance to be judged or does that only apply to those trying to kill them?

And Again why are you not placing ANY BLAME AT ALL on those would caused this to begin with. Doesnt ANY blame fall on those that pretend to surrender and than ambush? How about those that pretend to be wounded then blow themselves up along with those who are trying to help?

Lets instead place the blame on those who dont want to see themselves or there squad mates killed by such lies

The insurgents who are shooting should be shot in self defense,

So I guess we should wait to see if they shoot at us before firing? Our soldiers can ONLY shoot in self-deffense? Maybe some one should walk up to them and ask if the are insurgents before they shoot them, after all it doesnt matter how many marines die as long as no insurgent is hurt, right?

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
[quote] goregrinder
Sadly enough, as I'm sure through all of your propaganda campaigns, I'm sure you haven't forgot what Ghengis did to Shah Moahmmed and the Kwarezm Empire? Religious Zealots of the Middle East would be too cowardly for Temujin even today. Even back then, the jihadi soldier preferred killing civillians to warriors. Looks like history indeed repeats itsself.

All I can say is Sweet! and
shukran Jazilan...--(thank you very much in arabic.)
[edit on 11/19/2004 by geocom]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
The iraqi resistance enjoys HUGE popular support. The iraqis hate the american soldiers and all their war crimes.

No, no that's not true. I was talking to the Iraqi people just the other day and they said they hate the insurgency and wish all those guys would stop messing up the place and just go away. Especially the Syrians.

Also, they said Mokuhadzushi might pull some stunt like this, and that they would like for him to stop speaking on their behalf.

Oh, and the Iraqi people also said they are waiting for Mokuhadzushi to pay them back that $20 he owes them.

In Other News...

A single mujahid, armed only with a rusty teaspoon, drove all U.S. forces out of Fallujah, and was last reported headed for Baghdad, where he is said to be planning to do the same thing.

Reporters for Al Jazeera later claimed that the story may have been exaggerated, in that the mujahid was found to have actually used a rather well-polished tablespoon as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Armed only with Plastic sporks the gagged and bound inusrgents
fought coalition forces to the Euphrates, the insurgents not having access
to the amphibious craft of the coalition, held themsleves together like the logs
of a raft and then used thier sporks to paddle across the river.

After crossing the Euphrates they came under heavy fire and used their
sporks to fling sand and rocks with a ferocity never before seen in war.
after hours of fighting the Coalition forces retreated further yet fearing that
the Inusrgents may unleash their dreaded armor peircing slingshots.

For up the the minute reoprts stay tuned to B.S. TV

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In many respects the chest-thumping megolamanic speak from the Jihad supporters is strikingly similar to the being Godsyndrome of some american patriots....

From a European perspective we would say that while over thousand of insurgants have been killed in Fallujah with less than 50 American casualties (wich is a whole lot better than the russians in Grozny, admitted), by no means Fallejah is safe and there are still insurgants left in the ex-saddam underground complexes in that town.

Also Al-Zarqawi has left the city some time ago, taking his bombing- and beheadingshop on tour in iraq.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Countermeasures]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join