It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Islands or just Geo engineering?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

TroolS

That would be Trolls.

And as you have proven in the past your understanding of the word is minimal at best.

So because your little video has been proven wrong we are all trolls that don't agree with it, interesting way of thinking you have there.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Plese excuse my forwardness, You are saddly misstaken. Or Farked up if you believe the British don't still own the USA

Seriously do you have any clue as to why the American Revolutionary war was fought?

Let me give you a hint...

Independence from England

Which is the reason we have a little thing called The Declaration of Independence please pick up a book once in a while preferably one on american history.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What I find sad and disappointing is that it's always the "debunkers" that have to engage a bit of critical thought in these absurd threads.

I find it impossible to believe that all chemtrail believers believe every single chemtrail theory that's out there.

Why don't you guys speak up? It is ok to say to the fireyaguns of your group that they need to pull their head in a bit.

They're making chemtrail believers look like complete idiots, they're making YOU look like complete idiots.

I don't think I've ever seen someone say "I believe chemtrails are real, but this theory is straight up wrong".

edit on 29-11-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

And I suppose they own the rest of their empire as well still too right? They're just pretending.

As for the islands, I'm still waiting for a teeny shred of evidence that they have anything to do with chemtrails. Hell I'm still waiting for a shred that chemtrails are real.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I always know when a nerve is hit by your interception.

Thanks for confirming.

Kind regards
FYG

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I don't think I've ever seen someone say "I believe chemtrails are real, but this theory is straight up wrong".

Because that would be considered blasphemy in the chemtrail religion.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
CHEMTARIL
CHEMTRAILS AUSTRALIA
CHEMTRAILS USA

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

CHEMTARIL
CHEMTRAILS AUSTRALIA
CHEMTRAILS USA

Evidence
Evidence
Evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

CHEMTARIL
CHEMTRAILS AUSTRALIA
CHEMTRAILS USA

Evidence
Evidence
Evidence.

IT'S ALL HERE ON ATS.

JUST LOOK FOR YOUR SELF

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Real evidence, not "look up!" and videos that don't say what you claim they say.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Nothing is confirmed, I'm just hoping other chemtrail believers have the balls to pull their own kind up for going too far.

I know you'll ignore a "debunker", but maybe a fellow believer will make yo see the light, so to speak.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Nice troll tactic but the evidence is all here at ATS chemtrails
chemtrails

get it!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

All the ATS "evidence" is that chemtrails look just like contrails, form in the exact same conditions that contrails form in, act just like contrails, but aren't contrails. So they look like a duck, act like a duck, sound like a duck, but aren't a duck.

So, since it's been "proven" where are the planes? I'd love to just see one (and not the Edwards NKC-135, or the Evergreen Supertanker which is grounded anyway, or any of the firefighting planes).

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

your presents is welcomed and expected.

why would'nt the two Islands be a perfect base for GEO ENGINEERING EXPERIMNENTS

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Besides being in the middle of nowhere, and requiring huge shipments of fuel for the planes to go anywhere? As well as huge shipments of chemicals?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Zaphod58

All the ATS "evidence" is that chemtrails look just like contrails, form in the exact same conditions that contrails form in, act just like contrails, but aren't contrails. So they look like a duck, act like a duck, sound like a duck, but aren't a duck.

So, since it's been "proven" where are the planes? I'd love to just see one (and not the Edwards NKC-135, or the Evergreen Supertanker which is grounded anyway, or any of the firefighting planes).

You are good but I see through you very easy!
\
You must of read this thread on trolls TROLLS

Anyway, the two Islands are now under investigation.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Anyway, the two Islands are now under investigation.

And who exactly is doing the investigation the chemtrail police?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Nice troll tactic but the evidence is all here at ATS chemtrails
chemtrails

Tell you what, how about you pointing out to us where this absolute evidence is located that you so adamantly say is here.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You mean the two "secret islands" that offer vacation packages and rely heavily on tourism?

Who's leading the investigation? I'll be curious to follow it.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Nothing is confirmed, I'm just hoping other chemtrail believers have the balls to pull their own kind up for going too far.

I know you'll ignore a "debunker", but maybe a fellow believer will make yo see the light, so to speak.

A new member perhaps? wont be a chemtrail believer.

Maybe you could contribute more information in regrads to either Island?

I doubt you know much being your posionion and all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join