It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Islands or just Geo engineering?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Sure some may want to read the posts of the experts above or they may like to look for them selves and see if there is any need to look into it some more>

Yes look into it yourself, you seem to grasping logic.

Now look into what you posted, see for yourself as its obvious you didn't before posting.

stop fooling around like this, it takes intelligence to be so ignorant.

Use your own advice that you want others to take on and look into what you posting

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

fireyaguns

Seriously. Towers miles across? The whole island is only 8 miles across. Top secret? There's hotels there FFS! US military contacts don't know what it is? The RAF launched an incredibly audacious bombing raid on Port Stanley airport from there during the Falklands War. The BBC world service has relay transmitters there.
reply to post by mrthumpy

US military contacts don't know what it is?

^I would love to know that one^^^^^^^^^^

5:15 in the video. They think it's airforce but they're not sure

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

fireyaguns
The first Island is un-named but someone here on ats must know more about the millitary control side of things on these Islands!

The clouds covering some parts of the Islands are not actually there, just inserted to cover something. What but, I see a lot of very large buildings in some formation in areas and plenty of areas that call for deeper investigation.

You mean Trindade Island?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well, if anything FYG, you can at least be assured that your 'non-believer' antagonists watch the videos you post, while it seems that CT advocates rarely bother to look at anything that challenges their belief system. What does that tell you?

edit on 27-11-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

To expand on the other island, "Ilha da Trindade". if you use Google Earth with a greater level of skill than the woman in the video, aka turning on the Photo layer, you'll find plenty of images with the name on and a quick Google is very useful.

en.wikipedia.org...

Given the sheer cliffs and inhospitable terrain, I doubt much is going on there.

Also, she really missed the fact that Georgetown has a big googleearth label over it saying the name, and decided instead to speculate on it.
edit on 27-11-2013 by apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

How many secret cover ups are we prepared to except!

Maybe we should just focus on one cover up, as it seems you are having trouble proving this one.

You have to learn to walk before you can run.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Clearly these Islands are associated with Chemtrail Tanker reloading stations. It is not rocket science guys, just Chemtrail stations.

By all your responses the evidence is stacking up quickly, Thank you!

I look forward to the excuses and insults you all so quickly dish out. It's great entertainment for me.

After all the C.I.A. USA, AND MILLITARY EXPERIMENTES that have taken place with no disclosure to us, why on earth would anyone think these two islands are not another nasty secret one day to be exposed.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

And your proof is the hundreds of aircraft a day that land there, right?

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

fireyaguns
Clearly these Islands are associated with Chemtrail Tanker reloading stations. It is not rocket science guys, just Chemtrail stations.

I look forward to the excuses and insults you all so quickly dish out. It's great entertainment for me.

After all the C.I.A. USA, AND MILLITARY EXPERIMENTES that have taken place with no disclosure to us, why on earth would anyone think these two islands are not another nasty secret one day to be exposed.

You really are just trolling aren't you.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So what video have you been looking at because I seemed to have missed those chemtrail tanker loading stations?

No excuses needed for this video as it shows nothing of what you think it shows.

As far as evidence stacking up I have to ask again what videos have you been looking at, because I just can seem to find all this so called evidence anywhere?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I am pretty sure this island is not close to being a secret as it has been shown by many other to be known.

And why on earth would anybody think these Islands are some big secret that hasn't already been exposed?

Oh wait it has...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I am pretty sure this island is not close to being a secret as it has been shown by many other to be known.

www.islandholidays.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

www.islandholidays.co.uk...

That can't be the same island as the first pic has clouds in it and the OP video says the clouds were added in so how can that be the same island?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This just a few days ago!

Glitch, whatever helps you sleep.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure if the picture has worked

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And Ascension Island, in the Atlantic has what to do with Australia, in the South Pacific?

So is it a "HAARP facility, with antennas that are much smaller than they claim in the video, or is it a chemtrail refueling point, which wasn't mentioned in the video?
edit on 11/27/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Zaphod58

And Ascension Island, in the Atlantic has what to do with Australia, in the South Pacific?

So is it a "HAARP facility, with antennas that are much smaller than they claim in the video, or is it a chemtrail refueling point, which wasn't mentioned in the video?
edit on 11/27/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

Both, the planes are reloading there and you said it, HAARP is evidently all over the place.

Chemtrails and HAARP go hand in hand and you know it!

Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Chemtrails and HAARP go hand in hand and you know it!

And how did that work when HAARP was shut down?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Really? So you have proof that chemtrail planes land there? Video? Pictures? Anything?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Really? So you have proof that chemtrail planes land there? Video? Pictures? Anything?

Don't get your hopes up for any of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join