It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Book of Granny (Sandy Hook)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My source www.ct.gov...

In the 2002-2003 school year, when the shooter was in the fifth grade, he was quiet, reluctant, very bright and had good ideas regarding creative writing. He wouldn’t necessarily engage in conversation, but wouldn’t ignore one. There was no recollection of him being bullied or teased.

2. The fifth grade was also the year that, related to a class project, the shooter produced the “Big Book of Granny” in which the main character has a gun in her cane and shoots people. The story includes violence against children. There is no indication this was ever handed in to the school.

~~

Alright, so this should be an immediate red flag to any sensible adult, parent or school counselor. Also since it was never handed into the school I am lead to believe the parents said no..no..no we're not letting you turn this in.

Source 2 www.ct.gov...

Here we get into the contents -- one cannot be sure if it's the entirety of the work, but this is what we're provided with. I did not censor any names, this is directly from the official report listed above.

Pic1 i40.tinypic.com...

Pic2 i41.tinypic.com...

Pic3 i40.tinypic.com...

*with these 3 above pictures please make sure you click on them to enlarge and get a full screen viewing so you can read the fine print for yourselves

now who in the world do you think a young 5th grade adam lanza would of felt comfortable enough with to write such a book? hmm? why is the co-author censored..

Thanks for your time

edit on 26-11-2013 by ThinkYouSpeak because: edit img embed

edit on 26-11-2013 by ThinkYouSpeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

Sorry already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

nighthawk1954

Sorry already posted

edit on 26-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

ok...those threads have absolutely NOTHING to do with this, thanks though?

anyways back on topic would anyone like to discuss this or shall we leave it to this gentlemen who wishes it to disappear

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I read the official documents provided.

now who in the world do you think a young 5th grade adam lanza would of felt comfortable enough with to write such a book? hmm? why is the co-author censored..

I must say that this seems like quite the work considering 5th graders are what....10? Maybe 11? Some of the verbage used there just didn't fit for a ten year old boy(s), in my opinion. But Hey...if the Governemnt says so it must be the truth.

The fact that the co author isn't disclosed I'm quite sure has to do with privacy concerns for the other person. A reasonable step to take.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Pretty disturbing.
5th Grade -
Wasn't this found at the Lanza home?
So - they (presumably, to include his mother, at least) kept this "creation"...
Hmmm
Reading some of the other bits from "the Report" - he hadn't communicated with her in any fashion other than email, &/or texting &/or by phone for a while - and - she'd already presented him with a check to purchase another gun... !
WoW!
It seems that something was very wrong in that house.
He killed her first - presumably while she was still asleep (at around 9 a.m. - ?). Seems she might have been dealing with a personal-tribe of demons, herself...
I don't recall - was toxicology performed on her? If so - were any drugs in her system that could have been "slipped" to her, unaware? ... ... ...
Anyway. With all of the frustrations surrounding the information coming out and/or not coming out - the picture they've painted of Adam Lanza & his mother is difficult to get past.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

deadcalm

I must say that this seems like quite the work considering 5th graders are what....10? Maybe 11? Some of the verbage used there just didn't fit for a ten year old boy(s), in my opinion. But Hey...if the Governemnt says so it must be the truth.

The fact that the co author isn't disclosed I'm quite sure has to do with privacy concerns for the other person. A reasonable step to take.

I really don't get what you find strange about the language. Language skills can vary quite a bit from person to person. Even more so at that age.

Oh, and as to the OP's question:

My best guess would be a friend. I wrote some weird and violent comics when I was around his age, and a little bit older, and they were usually collaborations with friends / classmates. The only other person I could envision would be maybe a cousin or a brother.... but I forget how big the age gap is there....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

WanDash

Pretty disturbing.
5th Grade -
Wasn't this found at the Lanza home?
So - they (presumably, to include his mother, at least) kept this "creation"...
Hmmm
Reading some of the other bits from "the Report" - he hadn't communicated with her in any fashion other than email, &/or texting &/or by phone for a while - and - she'd already presented him with a check to purchase another gun... !
WoW!
It seems that something was very wrong in that house.
He killed her first - presumably while she was still asleep (at around 9 a.m. - ?). Seems she might have been dealing with a personal-tribe of demons, herself...
I don't recall - was toxicology performed on her? If so - were any drugs in her system that could have been "slipped" to her, unaware? ... ... ...
Anyway. With all of the frustrations surrounding the information coming out and/or not coming out - the picture they've painted of Adam Lanza & his mother is difficult to get past.

Yes except the first interviews early on with neighbors, friends, and family said just the opposite! Even the guy who owned gun store in town said no she was not the type to have guns around. All this changed and the original interviews i saw disappeared...so I no longer believe a word that is said about Adam or his Mother.

They can't speak for themselves any long...Adams Mother was said by her husbands sister and neighbors to be A GREAT MOM>>>.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

no porblem dude we are all trying to get the info out there

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

ThinkYouSpeak
why is the co-author censored..

To protect an innocent person from harassment by people not of reasonable sensitivities, which is as it should be.

There is some value to figuring out what the warning signs were that may have been missed regarding Lanza, but there is no reason to give out innocent peoples names so they can become victims of harassment.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I wrote some weird and violent comics when I was around his age, and a little bit older, and they were usually collaborations with friends / classmates.

How do you know when you're getting old? When I was 10, I was swimming, fishing, playing with Matchbox cars and building forts....my only interest in books were colouring books.

What is happening to the world?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Char-Lee
...Yes except the first interviews early on with neighbors, friends, and family said just the opposite! Even the guy who owned gun store in town said no she was not the type to have guns around. All this changed and the original interviews i saw disappeared...so I no longer believe a word that is said about Adam or his Mother.

They can't speak for themselves any long...Adams Mother was said by her husbands sister and neighbors to be A GREAT MOM>>>...

Thanks Char-Lee
It's been a while, and I don't remember those reports.
Wish we could find (or that someone had "saved to file") those early reports &/or interviews.
I do that, now... Bloats the hard drive - but - who knows - might be invaluable for comparison, later.

I agree that Adam & his mother have no voice.
I don't know if that is "just" or "unjust". I guess that's a part of what we're trying to do, here - - - See if we can determine if we're being fed a fabrication or the truth.

top topics

join