It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: White House Lying About Details of Nuke Deal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I would not doubt it.. Iran is letting everyone know, Obama, and Kerry are going
to let Iran keep enriching uranium. They lifted the sanctions for nothing more
then political theater, make some money off the back end. Their friends are
going to sell the oil. Obama and kerry lying? Say it aint so!!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I too read the agreement and it seemed pretty vague. All I got out of it was that they can't enrich more than 5 percent, and something along the lines of the Iranians are happy because they'll get to keep enriching uranium, and something along the lines of what they are allowed is plenty enough to make bombs with. And the rest of what I read just said blah blah blah netan-yahoo whining blah blah blah -- to the best of my knowledge.

What fun times we live in, what fun times.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Israelis in secret trip to Saudi bases - Could be used as staging ground for attacks against Iran

TEL AVIV – Israeli personnel in recent days were in Saudi Arabia to inspect bases that could be used as a staging ground to launch attacks against Iran, according to informed Egyptian intelligence officials.

The officials said Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and other Arab and Persian Gulf countries have been discussing the next steps toward possible strikes on Iran’s nuclear sites.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Iran nuclear deal changes Middle East alliances as Saudi Arabia rebels against US - Saudi Arabia threatens to reappraise its entire foreign policy after America's nuclear deal with Iran

This might be a political first...

Obama has managed to bring the Saudis, Jordanians, Qatar etc together with Israel over the deal made with Iran.

The US / France and UK all issued warnings to Israel not to undermine the deal that was coming.

I have this nagging feeling that Obamacare is going to be a cake walk compared to the disaster being planned for the middle east / near east with this agreement.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The US isn't "allowing" Iran to continue enrichment. The point that the Iranians are making, is that as signitories of the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty, they have the LEGAL RIGHT to enrich uranium, as do ALL signitories of the NPT. 
reply to post by deadcalm

This is an important point that seems to be overlooked more often than not.

Iran is a signatory to the NNPT. They have not once been proven to have been in violation of this treaty. From their perspective, they have played ball all along and been punished for it.

What are they being "given" through this agreement that was not within their rights anyway?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Xcathdra

This might be a political first...

Obama has managed to bring the Saudis, Jordanians, Qatar etc together with Israel over the deal made with Iran.

A political first? Um No. Resounding no. They've all been "united" with Israel regards Iran. This is classic propaganda. World leaders stomping their feet on the world stage because they're not getting the wars they wanted. I say hahahaha ha.

That said, objectively speaking. If this were the case, then perhaps Obama is a Muslim brotherhood puppet. I mean as far as Israel and the western Arab puppet nations are concerned, Syria Epic Fail; Iran Epic Fail; Snowden Epic Fail; Afghanastan force agreement Fail. Oh the wonders.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

That was sarcasm...

I'm amazed this administration can find the bathroom...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

TextI wonder if the President told Iran , "If you like your nukes, you can keep them." ?

YUP,,, Just Like This!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
5% of what 100 lbs 1000 lbs 10,000 lbs? lol

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

What are they being "given" through this agreement that was not within their rights anyway?
reply to post by VariableConstant

That's a very good point...they are being given nothing. Even the amount of funds that are being released equal out to a mere 1 billion a month for the next 6 months....not a lot for an economy the size of Iran. Thanks for the comment!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Iran cares more about the American people than the American government does? Not really, they are only concerned with their own arse. But it's nice to think they do.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ph03n1x

OneFreeMan
Nuclear weapons are a hoax. So is nuclear power.
It is all theatre (of the absurd).

Are you saying Nukes don't exist? I think Oppenheimer would disagree...

could you please elaborate?

Please take the time to go through the links.
Did you know Oppenheimer or his motivations?

The Nuke Hoax - How Far Does It Go?
THE NUKE HOAX.
Nuke Lies.

Fear is their biggest weapon against us, not nukes. Always has been.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Like that will ever happen. They like playing games on both sides. It is for our safety.

edit on 27-11-2013 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Can't say I didn't see this coming...since they always mislead us. What is so scary about Iran having nukes? I'm more scared of Israel having them.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I think everybody should have them. That way who's the boss now? Unfortunately psychos use them sometimes.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It sounds like the Whitehouse is releasing a story that looks like its restrictive, while giving Iran a totally different picture.

The intent then would be that the Whitehouse then changes the actual final negotiations to reflect its press release, and can then claim that the Iranians 'suddenly became recalcitrant, and refused to follow through with earlier agreements'.

Sounds like a way to hold talks that look like they are fruitful, then torpedo them and throw the blame on Iran.

Just scrolling up I found this cartoon, and ya - I think this explains it PRECISELY. They will tell the Iranians what they want to hear, then they just say - 'Oh, sorry - did you misunderstand?'

edit on 28-11-2013 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I don't even think you actually get to vote people in anymore....and your vote is laughable to them when you say it still counts.

Oh, the problem is no one bothers to take the time out of their day to even show up. Elections average 50%, and you can take some % off for people who turned 18 and go for the first time experience or lark for each election. Another % are normal people who swing by issues, but not that many swing OUT to actually VOTE on the day it matters, let alone sooner when it matters most.

So most of the 40-50%, historically, represent the party hacks and party faithful of the two sides. They always vote and just one punch will do. Straight Ticket to one letter or the other, figuratively or literally for those areas that still do it.

If people actually DID show up? Well, heck, you get lines around the block for a few % swing now. See 85% turnout and the whole system would break into a pile of smoking goo and pissed off voters.

We oughta try it sometime just to see what happens.

I couldnt disagree more...(respectfully)

The people who vote for any of these clowns are playing into their hands and delaying any real progress towards cleaning up the mess we are all in.

it should be made clear that all the major parties that run for election are equally corrupt, greedy and good at lying.

why vote for what appears to be the lesser of 2 evils? im not happy with the choice of leadership in my country or the system they have all collectively set up which is ruining lives and the planet. They have you tricked into thinking you live in a free democracy. You don't!

I will vote when I truly believe there is a good honest genuine person worth voting for. The only problem is I believe that the journey up to the top corrupts most people and we will be lucky to ever see real good change. But I know it doesnt come from voting in the current crap!
edit on 28-11-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

I will vote when I truly believe there is a good honest genuine person worth voting for. The only problem is I believe that the journey up to the top corrupts most people and we will be lucky to ever see real good change. But I know it doesnt come from voting in the current crap!

So simply put, you've decided to let other people run every aspect of your life as an American adult, and hope it works out for the best?

I assume you have been out to vote at least once in your life to know the national races people talk about avoiding are only ONE PART of a general election ballot. What is being voted on is far more than just the Office of the Presidency, Congressional Seats and who holds State Senator slots. It's generally also offices down to local school board level, tax and bond issues down to neighborhood level and for many states, like mine, there is voting to be done relating to the Courts as well.

So, as "cool" as it seems to sound for some to be a 'rebel' in not voting 'cause no one is worth voting for'? I weep at how much OUTSIDE that, people willingly choose to give up all control or influence on, just to spite the national crap.

It's how our nation has gotten into this mess. When normal people stay home, party hacks *WILL* vote like clockwork. Not participating simply insures 100% that the hacks run the system without competition.

They love ya for it.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Voting for one dirtbag over another gives credit to the broken system. It validates "democracy" even though the candidates are hand selected by big business and special interest groups. Voting plays directly into their hands.

Yes I voted. I petitioned to have George Bush impeached for war crimes and lying us into a war of aggression under false pretenses. Of course it was painfully clear after he wasn't, that democracy was dead. No matter; his time was up 4 years after that, yes i petitioned to have him impeached before he was re-elected. You can only imagine my shock, I'm sure, when he stole the next election. I'm sure you are familiar with the Diebold electronic voting system?

Anywho, again, no matter. I will do whatever it takes to get power out of the evil republicans. So I voted for change I believed in. The democrats were gonna save the day. Let's get it out of the war hawks and give it to the doves. Whoops.

Democracy is dead bro. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Maybe it's not about nuclear power and it never has been. What if, Iran has been developing and is now possession of the most powerful and devastating weapon in the world as we know it.

Free energy technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
I weep at how much OUTSIDE that, people willingly choose to give up all control or influence on, just to spite the national crap.

You are excepting an illusion and for that I weep.

It's how our nation has gotten into this mess.

They love ya for it.

Agree here 100% which makes it our responsibility to take it back.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join