It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Facts Youtube Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So this video came up as an ad on youtube, before a random music video. Now I am not pro-Iran, but really it seems like they are trying to get us to back a war.

The video is asking for people to contact the government to keep the sanctions going at full steam. I am still fact checking some of the claims in the video but most of it is old stuff. What do you guys think.

Crash

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

Its best to mind our own freaking business and only get involved in the event of an attack. No preemptive bs plus another preemptive strike would have ever lasting consequences as U.S the imperialist but not sure we fall short of that image already.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

I agree, just let them be. Until they attack the US leave them alone. I think the part that shocked me the most is I am sure it costs a nice chunk of change to run a 2 min ad on Youtube.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
First I want to quote one of the top comments on the video: "Ratings disabled.. I wonder why."

This video may contain facts, but they are cherry picked facts used to paint a specific picture which is not representative of the bigger picture. It is an obvious propaganda video.

The recent deal may have reduced the sanctions on Iran, but it has dramatically increased the difficulty for them to create a nuclear weapon if they wanted to because of the restrictions now in place on nuclear development in Iran.

So as a matter of fact what this video is promoting is going to achieve the opposite of what it is claiming to be aiming for because it will only fuel more hate for the U.S.
edit on 26/11/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

I agree, just let them be. Until they attack the US leave them alone.

The end of the video is the funniest part:

"Now is not the time to loosen sanctions. If we fail to defend ourselves now, by 2014 it may be too late."

That's what these idiots have been saying EVERY year for the last decade. And not once have they actually provided any reasonable proof that Iran even has a secret nuclear weapons program to begin with. It's just pure fear-mongering with no basis in reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We always need to have the boogie man. I look at Iran like I see Russia at the moment. I don't have full trust of them. But at the same time, the world is changing and everyone needs a chance to show what they are about. And this is coming from someone who as a child remembers the fear of the USSR. But times are different now, and all of this back and forth and invading truly makes the US the bad guy of the world.

new topics

top topics

join