It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Source Code in Obamacare States That You have no Right to Privacy Whatsoever.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon
But, nothing in source code would be legally binding.

Um...you're not very familiar with, ahem, "constitutional lawyers" I'm guessing? They never met a phrase or law they couldn't take advantage of.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

roadgravel

The only thing we wouldn't see are linked files. They could have __javascript or CSS files that they link to.

Just open the link referenced in the HTML in your browser and you can read the JS code.

Ah, why thank you, sir.

I've always wondered if there was a way to get to those.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Pretty sure our privacy has been being taken from us for some time now
Only going to get worse...ala 1984 where TV's spy on people.

But I am sure Obama and his cronies have a clause in the whole Obamacare nonsense that HIPPA does not apply to the ACA.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

Welcome. Let me know if you need help, if you hit a snag.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And here's something very interesting from the government website itself.

Apparently if and when the credit agency "Experian" is used to *verify* YOUR identity.....

It WILL appear on your credit report !!!

Identify Verification

To protect your privacy, you will need to complete Identity Verification successfully before requesting higher account privileges. You are providing consent to Experian, an external identity verification provider, to access your personal information to conduct ID Verification on behalf of CMS. Below are a few items to keep in mind.

Ensure that you have entered your legal name, current home address, primary phone number, date of birth, and email address correctly. We will collect personal information only to verify your identity with Experian.

Identity Verification involves Experian using information from your consumer report profile to help confirm your identity. As a result, you may see an entry called a “soft inquiry” on your Experian consumer report. Soft inquiries are visible only to you, will never be presented to third parties, and do not affect your credit score. The soft inquiry will be titled “CMS Proofing Services” and will be removed from your Experian consumer report after 25 months.

You may need to have access to your personal and consumer report information, as the Experian application will pose questions to you, based on data in their files.

Privacy Act Statement

This is well Beyond "Speculation"

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The GUT

LewsTherinThelamon
But, nothing in source code would be legally binding.

Um...you're not very familiar with, ahem, "constitutional lawyers" I'm guessing? They never met a phrase or law they couldn't take advantage of.

Lawyer: "Now, Mr. Defendant, did you happen to read the user agreement cleverly hidden on line 2369 of the all.js file that was linked to in the HTML source code for the healthcare.gov website? The numValid function which requires exactly one parameter of type int, contains a compiler-ignored comment located directly before the return statement--and it clearly states... "

Defedant: "wat?"

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of players are getting revenue and privacy data from this whole situation. I can see them rubbing their hands together and smiling now.

I suspect we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

'zactly!

Judge's Ruling: Defendant is obviously a terrorist. Further, this court finds that the defendant tried to circumvent the totally-constitutionally-legal-we promise-Obamacare and is sentenced to Guantanamo!

edit on 26-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Instead of private insurance companies and your doctor keeping your medical history confidential, we have to trust the american government that lies about everything to not share information with third parties.

We have to trust the biggest racket on the entire planet.

Is there anything at all, with this pos legislation called ACA, that makes sense and is beneficial?

The rates were supposed to go down because of economies of scale dictating the more people buying something the cheaper the rates would be. Instead they went way up and probably still have not maxed out yet.

Congress saying we have to pass it before we can read it. No one could be that stupid unless they tried!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

Lawyer: "Now, Mr. Defendant, did you happen to read the user agreement cleverly hidden on line 2369 of the all.js file that was linked to in the HTML source code for the healthcare.gov website? The numValid function which requires exactly one parameter of type int, contains a compiler-ignored comment located directly before the return statement--and it clearly states... "

Defedant: "wat?"

LOL, but hey, it is not a secret. I mean c'mon, how can it be a secret when it is/was never supposed to be mentioned, and the applicant is never supposed to know about it because that part of the fine print would never be available for them to read?... pffft... That's not a secret. Heck, like the Democrats on the panel said "since the text was buried in a part of the website's code that consumers can't see, it was meaningless. Right? right?...
edit on 26-11-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Eryiedes
What astounds me is that despite this, there will still be people who'll say: "So what?"

-Peace-

(P.S.: Do you think that woman in the clip got to keep her job?)
edit on 26-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Addition

edit on 26-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

Me 2, but what astounds me more is when people Bash Obama for doing something that the Republicans started under Bush and Cheney administration.

Besides verbiage their is no difference between either party. Both give you bigger gov't , less privacy, more world conflict, more taxes, more debt, and happier lobbyists.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Don't get me wrong, I understand the dubiousness of it completely.

And, I personally distrust every single one of them.

There are many many aspects of our legal system that have been perverted to benefit the bankers and their NWO. They use the law against us all the time.

I have no doubts that Obamacare is going to sneak all sorts of nasty things in. That is the nature of the game they play.

I just thought the court scenario I thought up would be slightly humorous.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon
I have no doubts that Obamacare is going to sneak all sorts of nasty things in. That is the nature of the game they play.

I just thought the court scenario I thought up would be slightly humorous.

Oh yeah, it was hilarious, and trust me on this one, there are very few, and I mean very few Republicans in power that I would even consider on trusting. However what was hilarious and scary at the same time about this story and the "flip-flop" coming from the Democrats in the panel is that they even have the galls to claim that because the applicants, that's us the regular people, are/were never supposed to know about that section of the agreement, that it doesn't really matter...
They kept on digging their own graves more and more with that sort of stupid response for an already stupid amendment to the privacy laws, among others, and they actually think that most people will agree with them, and the worst part is that they are probably right... Most Obama supporters who have kept on thinking Obamacare is there "to help us" will continue believing such lies even being thrown freely at their faces because their idol "can't be wrong"...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't know anything about the ACA sign up process, because I haven't had a reason to think about signing up. At least not yet.

What I do know is that a message about monitoring is common to find when accessing any government website or server.

The government already knows nearly everything about most of us. Privacy was gone a long time ago. What you are seeing now are holes in the illusion of privacy.
edit on 28-11-2013 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Eryiedes
What astounds me is that despite this, there will still be people who'll say: "So what?"

...OR...
In the immortal words of Hillary Clinton:
"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join