It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus - 2013 AMAs - Beta programming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's hard to just talk about this without the other person having some kind of background knowledge. If you've read "Tranceformation of America" by Cathy Obrien you would have a better idea or just read about the MK-Ultra project. Real life mind control. I think Michael Jackson was a victim too, the more you learn about it the more you can see the patterns.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I think that she is controlling her career to a great extent, but there are levels of control above her that are much more powerful than she is. I just read an article about the people who came up with the idea about the kitten, and strangely enough, they slyly don't mention the exact reason for choosing a kitten for the jumbo-screen.

And as far as MK-ULTRA, or Monarch programming, and Beta programming (Sex Kitten programming), the topic is much too wide a one to simply be mentioned in one or even two posts. I remember seeing in the Research forum a thread about it.

However, I will try to give it a summary. Monarch programming is an actual project that was started in the 60s (?) by the US government in which, by means of torture, they would try to create agents for various roles. There's Alpha programming (I haven't seen a consistent, clear description of this one; maybe someone else can help me with it). There's Beta programming, or Sex Kitten programming. This programming was to create sex agents to service politicians, high-level businessmen and others. They say that Marilyn Monroe was one of these and there seems to be a very good argument for it. Delta programming was a type of programming to create agents designed to kill on command. Think Sirhan Sirhan, or The Manchurian Candidate. There's also Theta programming which is designed to program psychic agents that can kill with their mind or that can remote view. This is said to be the least successful of the sub-projects. At least that is what is commonly said. There are other sub-programs that are basically named after Greek letters of the alphabet.

Now, as far as Beta programming, there is said to be a worldwide agenda of this, which is highly sophisticated, and designed to control the masses through sex. It seems to be very common at events like Awards shows, and in certain movies like Sucker Punch, just to name an example. A lot of the Beta programming seems to involve some sort of stylized cat along with the artist perpetrating it. Hence the name, Sex Kitten.

This is just a blurb. I welcome other people who are knowledgeable about the subject to fill in what I've neglected to mention. I hope this eases your confusion about the subject.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

That was actually my response to someone else. Riffrafter and I are friends, but I hope that he didn't get offended by my tone. It was a sincere question that I was asking him.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So glad to find this post I was wondering myself why no one was talking about the direct reference to illuminati/powers that be/Freemasons. Whatever you want to call them. It very real. Google Denver airport for one little aspect if the vastness of power they have. Many if not all Disney girls are victims of mind control, which was used in Germany in WWII , that is a fact. Sadly, it's easy to create alter personalities if you know how to do it. Britney and Amanda Bynes breakdowns are also signs of programming. And Miley's performance to me says two things: A: that she is not in control of her life her choices or her career and B: that the illuminati is growing in control and power and influence over our youth and the mainstream public in general. They seek world-wide complete domination where the poor stay poor and the rich get richer. Walmart was an experiment of that nature and look how successful they are. It's like they were saying look what we can do...we can slap a giant-sized lip-synching CAT behind a major entertainer on a major awards show and whatcha gonna so about it?? Not a damn thing!! People were commenting that she is trying to change her image?? To what? A lunatic?? BS!! It screams illuminati!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bethkoll533

I'm glad that someone such as yourself has the sense to agree with me. I also want to state that it seems (keyword: seems) that most Freemasons are not aware of the occult foundations of their rituals and such. I do feel, however, that there are an abundance of ones that tap into the dark side of their occult heritage, and use it to empower themselves in a dark way. In a way that excludes everyone's rights but their own. Hence, Illuminati, Bilderberg, etcetera.

I also want to iterate that people like Miley Cyrus or Britney Spears are just pawns. They have no desire to educate themselves on anything as deeply symbolic as say, the Ipsissimus, the Tree of Life or any of that (those are not Masonic symbols by the way). They just want all the money and none of the headaches that go into a deeper study of various types of symbols. I would highly encourage anybody to study those things, just to know what the 'powers of be' are using against you. I am by no means a true student of any of those things. I am not practicing what I preach.

I think that ultimately, it is very empowering to read up on various fields related to symbology. Even atheists can benefit from studying symbols that resonate deeply with all or at least most of humanity.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Miley like her late idols (Brittany Spears, Madonna, Lindsey Lohan) is a tool of Monarch Programming. She like most pop stars, especially those who were spat out by the pedophilia fueled Disney Mil, do not have full control of there own minds. They are forced to experience physical and sexual trauma by their family and/or handlers, given drugs and forced into conditioning that usually consists of putting them in a drug induced coma and playing repetitive sounds and messages. The point is to create dissociative disorder so that they can create a second personality within in them that will comply with the powers that control her. I could write for days on this subject and I have shamelessly devoted too much time to this but I will end it on this: Lyrics from a song on her "break out" album Can't Be Tamed. Everything up to that album was sweet and sincere. Can't Be Tamed was the beginning of the darkness, extreme sexuality and blatant cries for help. Then came Bangerz, a freakshow that can hardly be decoded. It is MK-brain scrambled Propaganda.

"Robot"
You have turned me into something
That I'm not meant to be

You reprogrammed me
And made me into the man
That you want me to be

Oh my God, I didn't know
Anything that I should know
You were just the one to show me how

Everything I had to do
Star again, all brand new
But I didn't know, oh how