It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus - 2013 AMAs - Beta programming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Note: I don't care if this is placed in Skunk Works. Not that it makes a difference.

It seems like the people who watched Miley Cyrus' performance at the American Music Awards were completely dumbfounded by the giant kitten on the screen singing along with her. I googled it that night, I googled it today... I even searched for it here on ATS and couldn't find anything. Does anybody think that the cat had anything to do with Sex Kitten or Beta programming? To me it seems obvious, but I don't know if that makes sense to anyone here. I'm just basically surprised by the lack of content regarding that, when to me it seems like Beta programming 101.

Obviously there was nothing sexy about the way the kitten was displayed, except for the way it was on her outfit. But maybe it was the subliminal nature of the kitten, since today's youth has already been indoctrinated to associate such a blatant symbol with sex. I am obviously not talking about the history of the term, sex kitten. I'm talking about the way it's used in mass media.

What does anybody think?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

I've never heard of either of those, care to elaborate a little more? I wouldn't put brainwashing past that tongue-biting, border-line disgrace, of a human being.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think people don't give enough credit to basic human nature.

You can't expect any person to remain the "good little kid" forever.

Everyone goes through those crazy and wild teenage years, what makes you think a celebrity would be anything but MORE crazy and wild when they hit that phase.

The whole thing is merely a mixture of her own hormones and what I am assuming is most likely her producers, pressuring her to do this or that, because we all know how they feel about publicity:

"No publicity is 'bad' publicity"

Let us not forget this cliche line as well:

"Sex Sells"

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hey Brazen - like a previous poster said, can elaborate a little more? Especially on the Beta programming thing and why you feel it may be tied to this.

I assume you think this is tied to Monarch and/or MK-Ultra programming...

Thanks.
edit on 11/26/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Is it sad that my current favourite song is sung by Miley Cyrus? Lol, I stumbled across this the other day:

It's simply amazing how different she is now... her latest music videos make it clear she is neck deep in the elitist pop star crowd which produces generic ear murdering music. If you ask me she's had her head messed with by someone. But who knows, maybe she really did decide to act like cheap worthless # of her own free will.
edit on 26/11/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

I think she's kinda cute
What's the origin of all your hate and rage towards her again? She's just a rockstar. Don't they all promote sex?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I'm talking about the association of the Kitten with Beta programming. Yes, I am talking about Monarch programming. I'm not sure if this explains it for you. What exactly didn't I elaborate upon?

edit on bTue, 26 Nov 2013 15:33:34 -0600pm329America/Chicago11pmTuesday26America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That video was her during her more or less innocent phase. She sure has changed since then (dare I say, sold out). I think that if you want to get anywhere in the entertainment biz nowadays, you have to steer the masses in the darker direction. Is it any wonder Rihanna got the Icon award that same night? But that's a whole 'nother story. Same flavor, different staple.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Vortiki
You can't expect any person to remain the "good little kid" forever.

Let's not be obtuse. For starters, most people don't go around with skin tight latex showing off their gross ass. They also don't dry hump in front of thousands of people on TV. (And those who do are regarded as whores and sluts.)

Finally, Miley Cyrus made herself famous selling herself as a role model for children. When you're a celebrity, and you merchandise and actively seek young children as your core viewership, certain things are expected from you.

As for the music awards and it's symbolism, I have no clue. I could stomach about thirty seconds before switching it off. (And I'm supposedly the target age group for her sh** music.)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I think that if you want to get anywhere in the entertainment biz nowadays, you have to steer the masses in the darker direction

Honestly I would rather good music over a sexy or cool music video. If Miley kept making cool country music like the one I just posted I would be a much bigger fan of hers. Ever since she started acting the way she is now I've read so many negative comments about her. It's hard to find a single nice comment about her anywhere in the internet these days... that tells me that perhaps people really don't want her to act this way, but never the less they still go out and purchase her crappy music and make her rich. But she she would have been very rich either way she went, so it makes me wonder why she chose to take the degrading path of "darkness". She must have known it wouldn't end well for her.
edit on 26/11/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I thought the monarch butterfly was associated with monarch programming ? i've never heard of a kitten being used before. Could you link to some other examples ?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I must have missed the meeting, as I know nothing about Monarch or Beta Programming, please fill those of us in who are scratching their heads. I won't look it up, but come back to this thread for the discussion.

Miley? Gotta give her all the credit in the world. The Madonna niche was empty (B. Spears tried to fill it, failed), and now Miley (one name) is going for that gold. And she may just pull it off. I love her Hoedown Throwdown from quite a few years ago. Sex kitten, the kitten image you spoke of may just be another metaphor for _____ cat. And with Madonna breaking the mold and topping herself with every new video and recording for many many years in a row, Miley will have to go some to keep the envelope stretched and stretching - and she may just do it!
edit on 26-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

It's funny because the reason I watch stuff like the AMAs is not because of the music. The music I normally listen to is as different from that as Mercury is to Pluto (I've been hearing electronic music for about twenty years now, and when I say electronic music I'm not talking about David Guetta). The reason I watch these awards shows is because I've come to realize that there's going to be at least one Illuminati performance per show.

Trust me, I don't watch it for the a**-kissing popularity contest going on. I lost my faith in awards shows when I was about 15. That was a lllllooooonnnnngggg time ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Maybe Miley is implying that she has a BIG kitty?

2nd..............

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I would say that the prime reason she's going down the dark path is because of the instant gratification she wants to experience. From a larger perspective I'm convinced that Miley Cyrus has a lot to learn via many reincarnations. I would say that she even has the potential to be a Buddha or a Jesus (we all do), but that's many lifetimes down the road. She's not showing signs of that right now.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

This article says a lot: conspiracy.wikia.com...

It's just a quick google. I googled Beta programming. You can google sex kitten programming as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

The link in my post right before this one will give you a better idea. Just google Beta programming or sex kitten programming.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

The link in my post right before this one will give you a better idea. Just google Beta programming or sex kitten programming.

Thanks. Miley programmed? I think she knows exactly what she's doing, from the time she wakes up to the time her agent deposits the checks. She's got a long run ahead of her, conscious all the way. She just has to keep away from the hard drugs and she'll be in clover.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

That's actually my point. She seems to exactly know what she's doing. I'm not saying that she's in the Illuminati. I don't think she's smart enough. Not that she's stupid. It's just that if she were pulling the strings, she'd have to be a lot brighter than just knowing how to stick her tongue out the right way. I think that she's simply playing their game, and doing the programming. Not being the victim of the programming necessarily, as you may have thought I meant.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

That's actually my point. She seems to exactly know what she's doing. I'm not saying that she's in the Illuminati. I don't think she's smart enough. Not that she's stupid. It's just that if she were pulling the strings, she'd have to be a lot brighter than just knowing how to stick her tongue out the right way. I think that she's simply playing their game, and doing the programming. Not being the victim of the programming necessarily, as you may have thought I meant.

I stand corrected, I thought you meant she was programmed and controlled. I think she's smarter then the average bare (pun intended), and as an added bonus was gifted by nature with a tongue of exceptional length and dexterity, not a bad asset in her line of work. As for the Illuminati, I'm one of those who think the real Illuminati, if they exist (smiley winky eyebrows raised emoticon face here), are the good guys in the short run and in the long run. And I do not count the Bush crowd and others of that ilk as Illuminati, they wouldn't recognize six of them if they came up and indicted them for war crimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join