It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations and Black Helicopters Near My House!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Guys check this out. At about noon today I got up and turned on my computer to check out the news. I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and I heard the faint sound of a helicopter. So I went outside to check it out and to my amazement it was 2 of these black helicopters with no markings on them or anything. Like the ones people near the site of cattle mutilations or UFO activity have reported seeing. They flew so low that I managed to see the guy piloting the thing. He was dressed all black. I rushed inside to get my digital camera but by the time I went back outside they were too far away to photograph. And you want to know what the real freaky thing was? They found 2 dead cows about a half a mile from were I live. Apparently mutilated. I went to speak to the owner of the cows to see if he'd let me photograph them but he'd already had the carcases removed. I asked him to describe what happened and this is what he said:

"I went outside to check on the cows and I noticed that 2 of them were on the ground. I thought they were sick or something but when I rushed over I saw that they were dead. They had been dead at least a few hours"

He took me to the site were he found them and there was absolutely no blood on the ground. Even though each cow had a huge wound and apparently had some of their internal organs removed.

I've seen cases like these in the surrounding towns near were I live but I've never seen one so close to my house. Im kinda freaked out about it.

I will investigate some more and I will let you know if I find something more about this. Im going to interview some of the people that live near the area to see if they saw anything,

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by Ocelot]

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I know that such mutilations are often associated with UFO sightings, however, I tend to subscribe to the theory that the cattle mutilations are manmade (the UFOs sighted may well be X Craft, for what reason is not clear though).

The purpose for such manmade mutilations have variously been given to periodically monitor genetic mutation, or the spread of an organism, possibly related to bioweapons research. Considering the selectiveness of the organs removed, perhaps they are not tracking a mutation or organism specifically in the animals so much as one that exists elsewhere in the environment, and the cows are somehow exposed or ingest it.

Also, I understand some of these mutilations to be associated with strange sicknesses in the community nearby sometimes. Please keep an eye out for such occurrences.

In any event, what kind of helicopters did you see? (Standard US Military Blackhawks or ?)

Thanks for the info, please keep us posted if you hear of any other info.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Im not sure what kind of helicopter it was. All I know is that they were all black and had no markings on them. And they were flying as if they were searching for something. Also I speak to my neighbors fairly regularly and none of them are sick as far as I know.

I have a friend who is a Dr at the emergency room at the local hospital. Im going to call him tomorow and ask him if he has noticed anything weird lately. As in many people suddenly getting sick of the same thing or something. Thanx for the lead Dragon.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
wow, let us know all you can Ocelot. Sounds pretty scarey stuff

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"Im not sure what kind of helicopter it was. All I know is that they were all black and had no markings on them. And they were flying as if they were searching for something. "

I have them in my area too... We had a good thread about this a while back. The helicopters are Blackhawks, and may possibly be connected with monitoring illegal narcotics that grow naturally, and then they harvest them to keep them away from the public.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The narcotics monitoring is a lot more likely than "organ harvesting."

Speaking as a defrocked biologist, organs harvested from the field are not as useful as organs from organisms grown in a known environment. Why bother trotting around and knocking off a few cows when you could put them in controlled environments where nobody could see your genetic research and monitoring them and taking samples (not the whole organ) as time went on.

A time series of samples is better than a single sample.

I'd bet on predators and scavengers. After something's been dead for an hour or so, the carcass doesn't bleed much.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why not just have a small herd on the mother ship...never did make sense...

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Very interesting. Tell us more!! lol

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Were they heading in the direction of where the cattle were allegedly mutilated? They wouldn't have to be if they were searching for something, but it might help the case. 99% of these sorts of things are probably just a)crazy people b) sleep walking farmers who don't remember c) terrorists trying to kill off our cows 1 by 1 but don't understand that they reproduce d) couple 'a ruffians out for a "good time," .5% are vicious animals and the other .5% can be aliens or government disinformation guys who want us to think mutilating cows is all the aliens can do. Sound like I know what I'm talking about? Maybe, probably not. Do I? No, not at all.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Where do you live Ocelot?? That why i want to always wanna carry a camera. Wonder if this has anyhting to do with mad cow disease?? keep us posted very interesting.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Were they heading in the direction of where the cattle were allegedly mutilated?

Yes they were circling the area where the cows were found and then left.
.........................................................................................

OK. Here is what I've been able to find out. I went to talk with some of the neighbors in the area and none of them saw anything weird.... except for this old lady who lives right next to the field were they found the cows.

I asked her if she has seen anything strange that night or during the day. She said that she woke up at her usual time of 5am. She opened the door to the back yard so that her dog went to do his bussines. While she was inside making some coffe the dog sudenly started barking. She went outside to see what he was barking at and she said she saw a bright white light hovering about 30 feet over the field. She said the light stood there motionless for a couple of minutes and then dissapeared really fast into the sky.

A couple of hours later the owner found the cows dead on the field. She said that the police went to talk to her to see if she had seen anything. She said she was afraid to tell the police what she saw because she thought they would think she was crazy.
..........................................................................................

I dont know guys but I believed her. Why would an old lady make something like that up. Im gonna keep checking on this to see if I can find out anything more about it.

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It sounds interesting.. Please give us more info when you can
What did the helicopter look like? Like the UH60 Blackhawk?
dwp.bigplanet.com...
Or the Lynx
cache.corbis.com...
or the Agusta 109
www.soldf.com...

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
They looked more like the first picture you posted.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Would it be perhaps the MH-60 Pave Hawk?

www.specwarnet.com...

This is the current issue SpecOps helicopter, and is in use by the Blue Berret Crash Retrieval Taskforce, often associated with the Camo Dudes at Area 51...

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Could be DR. Im not sure since im not an expert on military aircraft.

new topics

top topics

join