It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother claims flu shot is responsible for death of teenage son

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Very correct. But as stated just before my post, even if it is the vaccine, how many millions of others got the vaccine with no serious reaction?

I agree that his death while tragic (and I do feel for her...no mother should ever bury her kid) is being launched as a new platform

KyoZero

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

chiefsmom
I don't get everyone here harping on the no autopsy. Did you not read the story?

"What attacked his brain happened so quickly within 15 hours," Webb said on Fox and Friends. "From one CT scan to the next, there was so much pressure and swelling on the brain that it crushed his brain stem."

Looks to me to make sense that she would choose to have the brain checked instead.

The brain swelling in this case could be related to the flu shot, but it probably is caused by an inadequate supply of salt in the diet. If there is not enough salt, there can be too much water in the body and brain, salt regulates this.

It is definitely a combination of things, not the shot alone. I had a severe reaction to the shot but did not die. It will be almost impossible to prove that the shot alone killed this kid.

The flu shot does help to protect many people with an inferior immune system. I consider mine adequate as long as I eat the right foods that neither build it too strong or cause it to fail. I actually have a few ideas of the ways that we may possibly be able to tell if you have natural immunity to these, but have no way to research this subject. If these possibilities could be researched than the negative incidents would be less and people who need the shots would know that they should get the shots. Those who do not need the flu vaccination wouldn't need to get it. The big problem with this is age related deterioration of the immune system. When you get old, your resistance can be lowered if you are consuming foods that block the immune system or lose the abilities to create certain enzymes or make certain amino acids or proper chemistry. Diet is related to immunity strongly, cravings are also related. Food additives that attract us distort our cravings ability to help us.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join