It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother claims flu shot is responsible for death of teenage son

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Grrr... Double

edit on 26-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
We'll I work in a disability center full of doctors and nurses that say you have been reading too many issues of the Weekly World News. You can't get the flu from a flu shot and although of course some people can have reactions to anything they would be so few and far between that to refuse to vaccinate a child over it is criminal.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

damwel
We'll I work in a disability center full of doctors and nurses that say you have been reading too many issues of the Weekly World News. You can't get the flu from a flu shot and although of course some people can have reactions to anything they would be so few and far between that to refuse to vaccinate a child over it is criminal.

Well you're welcome to your opinion

I work in two nursing homes, and there are doctors an Registered Nurses that share my opinion about the Flu vaccine... That being... they don't test it enough

thanks for your reply anyways

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Unless specific test are done, nobody is going to confirm the death been by vaccination, the problem with Americas this days is that when people die from medications, vaccinations or anything related to medical treatment, is not directly related to it, this allow for less law sues and for big pharma to wash their hands when one of their "wonder drugs" happen to be a killer.

Now when it comes to vaccines they are within treatments that outweigh the side effects in order to save lives.

So unless a "batch of bad vaccine kills half of those been vaccinated is ok to have a few casualties here and there", so we are nothing but testing rats and expendable when it comes to big pharma and the "practicing" medical community experiments.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Well said sister...

Rather ironic that the mother no only refused an autopsy... but the doctors aren't allowed to discuss the situation

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I am pretty sure that the reason for the doctors no to discuss the situation is due to the chance of a law sue been filed by the mother, I am sure she will try to do that if the biopsy to the brain shows something worth to be pursue.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

the vaccine is supposed to be a dose of the virus that's "dead".

Does any body remember two or three years ago when they had to recall millions of doses because one manufacturer wasn't following protocol? They had LIVE flu virus in the vaccine which gave a lot of people the flu, instead of preventing it. That's pretty scary; I'm surprised they allowed the news to report it.

Last years vaccine was totally ineffective because they guessed wrong, and the flu that hit was a different strain.

You win some, you lose some. Hopefully, it will remain a personal choice.
Nugget

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to make that connection does it..one would think its a real good place to start.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why she refused an autopsy? Is there something she is hiding? She could of gotten his records and had them looked over by another doctor. But why refuse the autopsy?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

For me to give her claim in credibility I would need to know if others were vaccinated from the same place and if they lived or died. There is always a possibility of there being a bad batch there is even a small possibility that one was contaminated though very small chance it does exist. If her son was the only one to die then I think other causes were at fault. What did the coroner’s report say?

I can certainly sympathize with the mother when losing a loved one it is human nature to try to find someone or something to blame.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It's sad to hear that someone died after getting the flu shot. I do believe the flu shots have been saving thousands of lives each year. It's a matter of weighing the odds. Thousands die from the flu each year. The vaccine likely saves a lot of lives. I heard there is some mercury in the flu vaccine but it is not the type that causes brain problems. Could doctors be wrong? Of course they could. Maybe the wrong kind of mercury got in the flu shot. I do not know. I heard the vaccine without mercury is a lot more expensive and that enough people do not ask for it for it to be mass produced. I believe the vaccine could be made safer.

I got a flu shot and didn't notice much effect other than a sore arm for a day or two. I got vaccinated with the smallpox vaccine when I was a little kid and I heard a lot of people had serious reactions to that including death. They did it anyway because the alternative was to potentially suffer and/or die from something worse.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What happens when it is a crime not to get a flu shot??

Refusing vaccination labels you a “criminal”, so says WHO
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread489612/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Forced to take flu vaccine or get fired.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread972216/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

catfishjoe
I have a 2 yr old and a 12 yr old and my wife and I fight every year about the flu vaccine. I'm against and shes for it. I haven't gotten one in years and only got the flu once.

Get her educated, set this video to 17m 50s and ask her to watch for a few minutes for a scientific explanation as to why the flu jab needs to be avoided.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Flu shots are based on junk science, as the internationally renowned Cochrane Collaboration pointed out

orionthehunter
It's sad to hear that someone died after getting the flu shot. I do believe the flu shots have been saving thousands of lives each year. It's a matter of weighing the odds. Thousands die from the flu each year. The vaccine likely saves a lot of lives. I heard there is some mercury in the flu vaccine but it is not the type that causes brain problems. Could doctors be wrong? Of course they could. Maybe the wrong kind of mercury got in the flu shot. I do not know. I heard the vaccine without mercury is a lot more expensive and that enough people do not ask for it for it to be mass produced. I believe the vaccine could be made safer.

I got a flu shot and didn't notice much effect other than a sore arm for a day or two. I got vaccinated with the smallpox vaccine when I was a little kid and I heard a lot of people had serious reactions to that including death. They did it anyway because the alternative was to potentially suffer and/or die from something worse.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Everyone's immune system reacts differently to a vaccine, so it doesn't have to be a bad batch, in fact the children who go Autistic after MMR are the ones who took a lot of Tylenol, so it could be a toxic combination in this case too.

Grimpachi
reply to post by Akragon

For me to give her claim in credibility I would need to know if others were vaccinated from the same place and if they lived or died. There is always a possibility of there being a bad batch there is even a small possibility that one was contaminated though very small chance it does exist. If her son was the only one to die then I think other causes were at fault. What did the coroner’s report say?

I can certainly sympathize with the mother when losing a loved one it is human nature to try to find someone or something to blame.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Alzheimer's is linked to having had multiple flu shots

damwel

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Rubinstein
Alzheimer's is linked to having had multiple flu shots

Oh now that takes the cake. I'm done, stick a fork in me.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Oh yes those dreaded preservatives and thimerosal that aren't even in most vaccines nowadays. So what is the mechanism that causes a tiny amount of a dead virus to cause swelling of the brain?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Actually most vaccines now lack thimerosal. My pharmacy has had three different brands this flu season (Fluzone, Afluria, and Fluarix) and none of them contained thimerosal.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

I hope you win the arguments - you can get a waiver for the schools to not vaccinate.
My kids have - my grands do not get vaccinated.

Please parents - research this to the nth degree.

7 year old dies from vaccine

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join