It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never mind - did not catch the date in the Video, this is a false video....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Your a funny comedian are you not, outlandish idea, so clever

Guess people said the same before WW2 or before the watergate scandal - keep a open mind my friend

No harm done in being open for wider perspective, not saying it is aliens, it could just be the transformers, or it could be some other entitey.

World is full of posibillities

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

mc4denmark

Your a funny comedian are you not, outlandish idea, so clever

Guess people said the same before WW2 or before the watergate scandal - keep a open mind my friend

No harm done in being open for wider perspective, not saying it is aliens, it could just be the transformers, or it could be some other entitey.

World is full of posibillities

I just didn't find that video all that bewildering. I suppose if you want you can read anything you wish into that, but you should be objective when it comes to things such and aliens/ufo, with all BS that has been pulled by hoaxers you'd be wise, and let's be honest, in the video there was nothing truly alien about it, what did you see in the video? Electrical explosions dancing about the ground no?

All I ask is you compare it to any other video of a transformer exploding, see this isn't about having an open or closed mind. It's about seeing what is before you for what it is, and not letting someone else give you a narrative over a video they stole, to taint your own inner dialogue, sorry but this is the nature of the beast.

You know I hate to use the cliche "I want to believe." but it fits, but that doesn't mean I'll just nod and agree with some random yahoo making youtube videos. Like he doesn't have his own agenda, whether it be trollin' or trying to get views.

To each their own, you are free to believe as you wish, but please don't tell me I am closed minded, when I am always open to the possibility but no always open to having one pulled over on me.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So no UFO but what did make the light show ? For what purpose ? That is a lot of energy...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Yeah, lighting does have a lot of energy doesn't it?

Transformers exploding during a lightning storm.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

May 11, 2011

FORT WORTH - Several electrical transformers exploded and sparked east of downtown Fort Worth Tuesday night, making the city look like it was under attack.

Although electrical service provider Oncor has not provided an update on exactly what happened, it is presumed that lightning from one of the storms that rolled through Tuesday evening struck one of the transformers and sparked a chain reaction of explosions.

Watch the video below, shot from the 34th floor of The Tower Residences by Brian Luenser between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.

www.myfoxdfw.com... This link is dead now.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
funny how I hear birds chirping...the clip is obviously taken from high up and at night.....you wouldn't hear birds chirping in that way, under those conditions. plus, all I see is flashes on the ground...no smoke, no booms heard over the chirping birds, the traffic on the roads continues as if nothing is happening...I call it a hoax

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ok, so what caused that to happen, if it happened?

I don't know what anyone knows about transformers, but when they blow up, they don't blow up again 10 seconds later. And again and again.

That's extreme electrical arcing, and there's a cause if it's real. If that was happening in a neighborhood, someone probably got hurt, or at least pooped their pants.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Mon1k3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And I think birds would absolutely be chirping in that situation. Birds chirp because of light and danger, which both seem to be happening here.

This was probably some guys garage Tesla experiment gone horribly wrong. That's good for TV!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

Those damn birds are always chirping down town.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Lysergic
Those damn birds are always chirping down town.

What is that, like code or something? I remember you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join