It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If you are a fan, listener, and/or reader of Alex Jones (or more importantly Jesus Christ), then please visit the following page:

Alex Jones: Can He Be Trusted?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
WTF!! is all I have to say about that page.

That page is such a poor attempt to bash and trash Alex Jones It's not even funny.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If that's the worst they can dig up on Alex Jones, I like the guy even more than I already do. That's clearly disinfo IMO. Alex has probably taken more action than just about anyone I know of against the ills of this nation. He has dedicated his life to it, stays visable, and is constantly on the government's butt. Even if it's all just an act, and he's in it for the money, it's a great act. Just my $.02. Fine flame me let's go. That's one man I will fight for by God.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In one clip, "The A Game," Alex is joking and cussing with his drunk and stoned audience and at one point Christianity is attacked by one guy and Alex takes a back seat as the name of Christ is trashed.

Okay, and ?

I suggest you not venture in the religious section of this forum, it may not bode well with your religious viewpoint..

I swear, some of these republican fundies I tells ya..

Deep

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I agree with TrueAmerican and Ocelot, this is a poor effect to bash Alex Jones. This is disinformation at its worst, this is pure 100% crap....

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I may be out of the loop of things, because I don't know who Alex Jones is. That being said, we must all remember one thing. Christians are perfect, just forgiven. We all have a sin nature, and those who do not sin are dead. If you have a pulse, you will sin. Can't be help, but that's what 1 John 1:9 is for.

I'm tired of all the personal destruction that takes place in our political world.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
jrsdls,

Please visit www.infowars.com... for a taste of the good old Alex.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I was expecting some kind of deep, dirty dealings with the NWO crowd or something.

Oooooh.. Jones drinks and smokes and swears!
And drives a late-model GAS GUZZLING suburban!!!!
He's goin to hell, for sure.

Maybe the guy just isn't a Christian? Maybe he is, but isn't PERFECT?

Gonna havta dig a little deeper than these instances to prove Jones has sold his soul to NWO.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by actionjackson
If you are a fan, listener, and/or reader of Alex Jones (or more importantly Jesus Christ), then please visit the following page:

does not scripture report that the Jesus the Nazarine,
toiled on the Sabbaths and befriended prostitutes (& other 'undesirables')
whats ? your points?

^^?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why have you posted this twice once in Political Conspiracies?
Word for word
And then in the New World Order forum

And if you look into the link you provide you will see it belongs to some sort of hockey goalie school. westandonguard.net...

westandonguard.net...

westandonguard.net...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
you know, if he was in this for the money.. wouldnt you be thinking we would not ALLOW you to rip all his videos and GIVE them away.

people give his stuff away on a massive basis, some peoiple give awy thousands and thousands of his videos to shed light on things... if you take what is it 25.00 times 3000 is 75,000 bucks, if he was in it for the money we would not have him stating "GIVE MY VIDEOS OUT!!!" or such things...

as for the site itsself, yes it looks like someone learned html, really cool site.. My 5 yr old can do better than that..

anyway regardless if the guy ripped someone at one point, its cool people are not perfect, from what I understand AJ put alot of his own money in the rebuild of the Waco building that the ATF destroyed.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I am biting my toungue here as hard as I can so as not to commit ATS suicide. This thread, and that site, is bogus.

I only said that about him being in it for the money as what some other fruitcakes have said. I certainly don't believe that, for sure. Just FYI.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I am biting my toungue here as hard as I can so as not to commit ATS suicide. This thread, and that site, is bogus. I emailed Alex Jones to make him aware of what this (^&$% is posting.

I only said that about him being in it for the money as what some other fruitcakes have said. I certainly don't believe that, for sure. Just FYI.

its nothing against you, so what he drives a suburban, FYI its a tahoe that he drove till he wrecked it into a tree in a wind storm..

I just wanted to clear some things up about what that site said...

also to show that he isnt in this for the money or we wil have a AJ type of RIAA going on ya know...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Alex would make a good guest to interview here on the New World Order and American politics don�t cha think?

[edit on 18/11/2004 by Sauron]
typo

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Alex would make a good quest to interview here on the New World Order and American politics don�t cha think?

He would!
i would love it if Alex Jones came to ATS, i have lots of questions to ask him about the New World Order and the illuminati. Especially about the mysterious phone calls he gets and stuff.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey, is this page a joke? So we're not supposed to believe the video clips that Alex shoots because he drinks, smokes, and drives an SUV? Didn't Bill Clinton have a thing for Hummers? Doesn't Don Rumsfeld have a piece of the wreckage from 9/11? Wasn't George W. Bush an alcoholic and coc aine addict?

For some reason I'm compelled to look at the severity of the accusations and dismiss their relevance in comparison to our (s)elected officials.

This little example of twisted ignorant logic is priceless:

I noticed that Alex says at the end of his show YaHWeH bless you. YHVH (JEHOVAH) the name of the freemason god, and the mystical talmudic calculation of the jewish god.

From the Catholic encyclopedia:

The judicious reader will peceive that the Samaritan pronunciation Jabe probably approaches the real sound of the Divine name closest; the other early writers transmit only abbreviations or corruptions of the sacred name. Inserting the vowels of Jabe into the original Hebrew consonant text, we obtain the form Jahveh (Yahweh), which has been generally accepted by modern scholars as the true pronunciation of the Divine name. It is not merely closely connected with the pronunciation of the ancient synagogue by means of the Samaritan tradition, but it also allows the legitimate derivation of all the abbreviations of the sacred name in the Old Testament.

www.newadvent.org...

Maybe this person needs to go back to studying Biblical history...

MK

[edit on 18-11-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I was expecting some kind of deep, dirty dealings with the NWO crowd or something.

Oooooh.. Jones drinks and smokes and swears!
And drives a late-model GAS GUZZLING suburban!!!!
He's goin to hell, for sure.

I'm sorry I'm still a rookie so I hunted up Alex Jones and found this. It seems to me Alex Jones is a reliable source. I was only asking because I'm was about to make a purchase for a dvd. 9/11 The Road to Tyranny.

Just a Yay or nay.

new topics

top topics

join