It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House threatens to pull all US troops out of Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Pull the troops out my two of my friends kids are so screwed up being there both wounded and the people there don't want us in their country!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Threaten to leave. That's rich. Historically, have we really left from anywhere? The moon, I will give 'em that one but on this planet? Iraq? Depends how you want to define 'drawn down'. Europe/Japan from WW2? Still there. Korea? Same. Cuba from the Spanish-American War? Nope. Heck, the whole US from the Indian Wars?

We don't leave anywhere. We even revisit frequently. See Europe in WW1 and WW2 or Gulf War 1 and 2. To claim we threaten to leave implies we were invited in the first place. It implies we are a welcome guest. Our company is treasured.

If I were a cynical person, I would guess this is just spin to make something long planned look sudden for upcoming election cycle fodder. But that could not be right....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

nighthawk1954

Pull the troops out my two of my friends kids are so screwed up being there both wounded and the people there don't want us in their country!

That's all I need to hear. I agree, bringem home.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join