It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction successful! Glad no one was hurt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hello Everyone!

Remember I made this thread on 21 November 2013:

Heads up, mayber another major disaster

I felt a strong emotion that a calamity is about to happen a few days before Haiyan struck. At first I though it's going to be a strong earthquake, but upon seeing Haiyan in satellite images in the same day I felt the emotion, I knew that storm was the calamity.

Yesterday, I've had the same emotional response as I've had several times before which a natural disaster struck at a very close date.

I still have no clue whether it's gonna be an earthquake, or hurricane, or tsunami, or meteorite. I also have no clue where it's gonna strike.

On 23 November 2013, just two days later, this happened:

7 volcanoes Erupt in 6 countries hours apart; Is it another Doomsday Omen?

Saturday, Nov 23, was an explosive day on earth as seven volcanoes erupted hours apart from each other on the same day.

This is quite huge but glad no one was hurt!

Sadly, I bring bad news again. I felt the same emotion again. More coming.... Again, I don't know where and when but expect between now and a few months later.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I think I can make a prediction even more accurate than yours:

I predict something will happen (not sure what and where) in the next 6 months. See ? ...You say "few months", I say 6 months

edit on 26-11-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Yes but something on the scale of 7 volcanoes erupting just hours apart in one day across the world doesn't happen very often.

If something that big happens every month, don't you think you should be worried that things maybe escalating for the worse rather than me just "taking you guys for a ride"?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Whatever you need to keep up your delusion.

I feel sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

ahnggk
reply to post by CosmicDude

Yes but something on the scale of 7 volcanoes erupting just hours apart in one day across the world doesn't happen very often.

If something that big happens every month, don't you think you should be worried that things maybe escalating for the worse rather than me just "taking you guys for a ride"?

7 volcanoes erupting doesn't mean you predicted anything you got lucky I guess.
Until I see you predict something with dead on accuracy your vision/feelings are just null.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Some luck eh? Somehow, I feel those 7 volcanoes having big eruptions in one day isn't the thing that I've felt the other day yet...

Brace yourselves for whatever is coming and stay safe!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yes I'm afraid your prediction was far too general to count this time. Feel free to try again though.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

And funny that you mentioned so many others and didn't mention Volcano.

No,

Its called life on earth where every moment something "big" happens.

Not taking us for a ride but feeding your ego.

Your prediction was successful because fact is the amount of things listed (didn't list Volcano though) and time frame is almost 100% guarantee.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

7 volcanoes erupting doesn't mean you predicted anything you got lucky I guess.

Not even a lucky guess,

He mentioned earthquakes, Tsunami, Hurricane, Meteor impact.

No clue of where it will strike.

If he would of said natural disaster and multiple location then there might be some luck involved or maybe precognition abilities shown, however read the other prediction.

Its something will happen somewhere,

No sh.. sherlock.

edit on 26-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

And funny that you mentioned so many others and didn't mention Volcano.

I simply forgot to mention volcano, because it was quite a long time ago, I had this "ominous feeling" followed shortly by a major volcanic eruption - the record-breaking 1991 Mt Pinatubo Eruption.

If the events that transpired lately isn't unusual enough, maybe something bigger is coming up.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
No clue of where it will strike.

If he would of said natural disaster and multiple location then there might be some luck involved or maybe precognition abilities shown, however read the other prediction.

Its something will happen somewhere,

I used to think I could also know where these unfortunate events will strike.

Probably the biggest disaster I have foreseen happened in a dream - the 2004 Asian Tsunami. The night before the disaster, I was dreaming that I was trapped in my university building. I can't go down because the building grounds were swamped by huge waves from the sea. The next morning, the tsunami struck but it was thousands of miles away.

But there are times, unusual natural phenomenon I had an "ominous feeling" occurred in close proximity. When I left New Zealand in late 2012, they had their worst drought in 30 years shortly after. In the same flight to the Philippines, I was greeted by a typhoon.

Few days after I left Manila, Philippines for Hong Kong, the capital had the worst flooding in history (I think). First time I went to Atlanta, and the USA, they were struck by a tornado which damaged CNN, the stadium, etc

It's not like I travel frequently but it seems 50% of the time I travel, I'm greeted by a major disaster, many are either unusual or record-breaking.

In all of these events, I had the "ominous feeling" before. I also had it a month before the 2011 Japan Tsunami disaster.

I have not listed them all here. I''m compiling my data on this for another thread. I have everything, flight documents, scans of actual dates coinciding with major events in my life, etc.

It's a little disturbing to think there's a little chance I might actually be connected to these disasters.
edit on 26-11-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
No,,I was the one who predicted it....are you tring too steal my credit

Blowback
Remain calm,,,lets not panic just yet,,,,, it should only cause local aurora/magnetic abnormalities & small volcanic eruptions with occasional earthquakes under magnitude 7 .. but once Jupiter/Moon conjunction takes place all bets are off....

you should of listened to me I tried to warn ya...

BlowBacks prediction
edit on 26-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sorry, can I just clarify?

You gave a list of things that might happen on a vague date, then one of the things you didn't actually list happened and you're claiming it as a correct prediction?

Wow.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Ok, right. Anyone can make a vague prediction that something somewhere in the world something bad is going to happen. Considering that almost weekly or monthly something does happen somewhere in the world. It is like me saying, I have a bad feeling someone is going to be murdered in LA or Chicago, and I am not sure where or exactly when, but it will happen in the next day or two...DUH! Does not take a psychic to figure that out.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
if you get ominous feelings every time you travel then my advice is to walk somewhere far far away from anyone else, and stay there.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

CrastneyJPR
if you get ominous feelings every time you travel then my advice is to walk somewhere far far away from anyone else, and stay there.

Seriously, I might take you up on that offer.

But it's not just travel which seem to tie me up to major disasters. I get strong emotions when I travel, but I also get strong emotions by news, good or bad which directly affect me.

I was trying to immigrate to New Zealand for instance:

The September 2010 Christchurch Earthquake in NZ was about the time I decided to go serious considering immigration under a student visa and submitted my application to a local agency.

The deadly February 22, 2011 Christchurch Earthquake came just a week after I was given a job offer in Auckland NZ. A month later, Japan was struck by a major disaster too - however this may be triggered by the Chch earthquake.

August 2011 - Snow falls on Auckland NZ for the first time in decades, this came right about the same time my post-graduate course ended.

August 6, 2012 Mt Tongariro NZ erupted for the first time since 1897, seven months after we climbed Mt Tongariro, one month after I retired from my job in Auckland, NZ because my work visa is expiring.

August 21, 2012, I left NZ for home, few months later, NZ was greeted by its worst drought in 30 years. This would be the last troublesome natural event NZ would experience without my "apparent influence". 2013 is awfully quiet for NZ eh?

November 23, 2013 7 volcanoes erupting hours apart across 6 countries came in the same day I saw my immigration application for NZ rejected.

And that is just with NZ...

The fact these events has not happened for a very long time then happen in the same country I was, shortly after major events in my life, makes me ridiculously "lucky" is it? What are the odds?

If my strong emotions are causing these somehow, I don't believe it's direct but I have a reason to believe that Earth is a living creature with emotions... ...And it may be responding to my own emotions and possibly a few other people.

If there's any connection to this hypothesis is the fact that I am extremely concerned with Earth's / nature's welfare. I try to live in the most austere lifestyle as possible, I even recycle "useless" junk and build them into something useful, I love nature and all living creatures, including pests, but I make an exception to wasps, hornets, and spiders (except the vegetarian jumping spider Bagheera Kiplingi). I sometimes think that natural disasters are Earth's defenses to get rid of the disease that we humankind have become upon this planet.

top topics

join