It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploding Breasts Newest #1 TSA Terror Threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah just what the headline says. Didn't believe it myself till I went to the link. OMG! LMAO! They're pushing this crap on us like a bunch of little kids. The absurd has become reality. Wow. Please move this if wrong category and Happy Thanksgiving all!
Military.com
edit on 26-11-2013 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
They are weapons of mass distraction.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What did I just see...?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
What did I just see...?

A terrible attempt at a viral advertisement.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sorry Madame but I need to feel those to make sure you aren't carrying a bomb.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow... 'sploding boobies...

Just when I thought I had heard it all...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

daryllyn

Too "ridiculous" ?

Mam, that sounds suspicious, this is serious, im going to need to you stand against that wall and unbutton your blouse.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Biigs

daryllyn

Too "ridiculous" ?

Mam, that sounds suspicious, this is serious, im going to need to you stand against that wall and unbutton your blouse.

Now I'm a little worried I may be carrying dangerous weapons around. Would one KNOW if they have the 'splody boobs? Or not?

(I LOL'd when I read your reply... thanks for almost making me choke on my coffee)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Ha! you are welcome.

Boob bombs are less dangerous than swallowed bombs, i mean sure boobs can get very large and theres potential there but ANYONE could have a device inside their stomach.

Its nothing more than a really crappy attack on western women and the spread of suspicion and terror. And this viral ad makes me want to say that people should boycott wonder bra - which is hard to say given their otherwise most excellent work!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If that was on ANY site lesser than Military.com, I'd call it a hoax and question the value of the site displaying it for ever using again.

My god tho...that isn't The National Enquirer for a website. That is real??? The TSA are that juvenile in their thinking?! Really????

That's the kind of silly garbage I'd expect if a 6th grade class of average boys was asked to identify threats to an airplane. "Exploding boobs" would surely hit the list from that crowd of hormone nuts.

I expect a little better from a professional security agency. This really IS pathetic. Truly, absolutely, pathetic. Do they just sit around, drinking and giggling to come up with new and crazy ideas to scare people with?!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What a HOOT! (Sorry, I just had to say that).

Exploding fake breasts? Okay. So now the TSA will have to check womens breasts?
Wow ... glad I dont' fly anymore. I suppose testicles are next, right?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Great booby bombs, what next penais projectiles or butt bazookas.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
if this was in some type of sick humor website...well, then it would be just sick humor...but, using the TSA logo? and on military.com website?...c'mon....someone needs to be fired. you know, one of these days some guy is going to harass the wrong woman soldier, and she's going to pump lead into his smirking face

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Do they just sit around, drinking and giggling to come up with new and crazy ideas to scare people with?!
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They have to justify there very expensive existance in some way. Given that you are 30 x's more likely to be killed by a police officer in the US than a terrorist attack, I'd say this is way out of hand.

Chances of getting hit by lightening= 1: 500,000
Chances of dying in an airline terrorist attack= 1: 25,000,000

With those odds I question whether the TSA is worth the expense.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Now Team Sexual Assault has a reason to feel up all the breasts they want.

Exploding breast, who comes up with this stuff?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Ok, I admit it, the word breasts made me click on something..... how sad am I?

Seriously though, this was discussed a little while back, I recall, or someone told me...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

You may button up your attire now madam and move along.....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I have heard of this before and apparently there was an alert of some kind going back a couple of years ago, this is one reason for the full body scanners.
What a way to go though.
Exploding underpants, exploding shoes well it was only a matter of time, doese kind of remind you of the Fem bots from Austin Powers.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

jrod
reply to post by Biigs

Now Team Sexual Assault has a reason to feel up all the breasts they want.

Exploding breast, who comes up with this stuff?

PPI implants middle east division.

Sick jokes aside this is quite a logical method of concealing a bomb, there have in the past been heroin and cocain filled implants with the mule sometimes murdered at there delivery and a simple binary or trinary liquid gel explosive or indendiary could easily be fashioned where the terrorist simple squeezes the soft tissue to rupture the bags and allow the chemicals to combine exothermicaly with extrem delta t and cause a chemical chain reaction.
This is actually taken very seriously as a potential threat and poses a sever security risk so if you see a middle eastern Lola Ferrari look alike being detained at the airport just maybe it is because she has an explosive personality (Sorry I could not help myself).

edit on 26-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ya know... it IS possible to make exploding breast. A terrorist surgeon finds a female jihadist ok? Takes her into a backroom somewhere and implants a pair of 44dds filled with C-4 and plants a explosive detonator behind the nipple that will set off the bomb if she presses the nipples in for say 3 or 4 seconds to prevent pre mature detonation. OR using specially filled implants filled with explosive gel.

There is also another way to use a woman for something like that. Packing her butt literaly with c-4. its looks the same as poop under x ray in the intestines id bet. How many pounds could be stuffed in would be up for debate,but if its a one way trip to her they could just remove her entire set of intestines and use look alikes made of C-4 with a wireless detonator hidden in her guts somewhere or under the rib cage behind the sternum.

Or you could go with a recently pregnant woman,and make a c-4 baby.

Point is Its possible to make a woman a extremly deadly weapon. Although I think this is just a play from these perverts to grope womens boobs in all honesty. Were do I sign up? LOL!
edit on 13000000pppm by yuppa because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wait til this happens.....

<<   2 >>

join